+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

I love the fact that Tali can talk of her love for Luke; it seems genuine enough. Now I think he really has truer feelings for Tali and I loved her toast. Terrific.

Mandy is next and he seemed apprehensive yet said that she was at the top of his list. After the Malissa date, I can't say that I saw that or even the Tali date which was very deep.
    I felt that Mandy was more into Luke than Luke showed he was into Mandy on this last date.
    Last edited by Bentley; 09-09-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3696809;
    I love the fact that Tali can talk of her love for Luke; it seems genuine enough.
    I agree with you, Bentley. Tali appears sincere whereas Malissa...well, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I think that Tali will actually go over better with the parents but we will see. I do think that Luke has a strong compass and will make the best choice for himself in the end.

Well now that I have finished viewing, I can read what everybody else had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3696811;
    I agree with you, Bentley. Tali appears sincere whereas Malissa...well, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.
    I know that this is unfair to Malissa; but I have to wonder about her family, where they were and how come one sister seems so different. Like I said that is unfair to Malissa; then Tali has a cross to bear as well; her parents are probably not going to readily accept Luke either.

It is going to be a challenge but if I were Luke I would choose Tali; but Malissa is a very beautiful girl in a very different way from Tali; Tali is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3694658;
    dang that girl loves to wear those low cut dresses!
    I just saw the show tonight; and I said the same thing; you almost wonder how the dresses stay up. She has very slim legs but is very well endowed on top.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3696811;
    I'msotired, have you got a good arm? I know you are as artistic and creative as the day is long, but how far can you throw?

BTW, ITA!!!

sdl

The 10 screwiest lines of the season:
    !0. Ladies, this is my promise that I'll get to know the real you and not simply pick the 2 best looking girls with the biggest boobs - Luke
    9. I'm not insecure (sob), I just can't deal with....(fill in the blank) - Mandy
    8. He and I have this incredible connection, I'm in love (first night) - Kristian
    7. I love children, just not other people's children - Malissa
    6. Ladies, he is GIVING each of you a diamond ring... - Emme
    5. I know how it was to be fat and not go to the prom - Luke
    4. If I didn't work out all the time, I'd be fat - Luke
    3. I was really happy to see my sister, the bleached out, anorexic, tattooed Princess of Doom, get out of rehab and join Luke and me on national TV - Malissa
    2. I was in the Israeli Navy, but can't go near the water, that's why I'm a motivational speaker - Tali
    1. This show is about "normal" people - Mike Fleiss

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3696970;
    The 10 screwiest lines of the season:
    !0. Ladies, this is my promise that I'll get to know the real you and not simply pick the 2 best looking girls with the biggest boobs - Luke
    9. I'm not insecure (sob), I just can't deal with....(fill in the blank) - Mandy
    8. He and I have this incredible connection, I'm in love (first night) - Kristian
    7. I love children, just not other people's children - Malissa
    6. Ladies, he is GIVING each of you a diamond ring... - Emme
    4. If I didn't work out all the time, I'd be fat - Luke
    3. I was really happy to see my sister, the bleached out, anorexic, tattooed Princess of Doom, get out of rehab and join Luke and me on national TV - Malissa
    2. I was in the Israeli Navy, but can't go near the water, that's why I'm a motivational speaker - Tali
    1. This show is about "normal" people - Mike Fleiss
    My favs are in bold. You should be blogging this sdl!

FORT Fanatic

i remember watching The View after Bachorette #1 season, and meredith made the comment: did the bachelor pick the woman with big boobs? no .... he picked the woman with the REALLY big boobs.

still cracks me up.

i wonder how malissa will dress when meeting luke's parents. think she'll show those babies off?

So that prom pic that surfaced of him, not his prom or was that line a lie?

Did she really say that about her OWN sister? WOW, that's cold...

+ Reply to Thread