+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

I missed the show last night and just watched it. I have to agree with shoepie again today. Luke showed his vulnerability with Malissa. That is very telling about how he feels about her. She's not my favorite, but I think she's probably the best one for Luke. I think Tali is out of his league.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3696096;
    I missed the show last night and just watched it. I have to agree with shoepie again today. Luke showed his vulnerability with Malissa. That is very telling about how he feels about her. She's not my favorite, but I think she's probably the best one for Luke. I think Tali is out of his league.
    I agree with you that Malissa is probably the best choice for him. Tali is WAY out of his league and would never have given Luke a second look outside of this show. He's so BORING and only becomes somewhat fun when he dances.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CAdreamin;3696135;
    I agree with you that Malissa is probably the best choice for him. Tali is WAY out of his league and would never have given Luke a second look outside of this show. He's so BORING and only becomes somewhat fun when he dances.

Tali might be way out of Luke's league, but I think that's the part that is fascinating to him. Also, for the first time last night, her vulnerability came out and his being there to help her through her fears possibly made them feel like they could depend on each other in those kind of times. I was not at all surprised that she did not go home last night. I truly believe there is something really serious going on between them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3696066;
    That totally jumped out at me. No way no how is Luke wearing a PURPLE suit jacket.

Could have something to do with the lighting.....who knows??

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3696146;
    Tali might be way out of Luke's league, but I think that's the part that is fascinating to him. Also, for the first time last night, her vulnerability came out and his being there to help her through her fears possibly made them feel like they could depend on each other in those kind of times. I was not at all surprised that she did not go home last night. I truly believe there is something really serious going on between them.
    But how fascinating will he be to her once they leave that weird environment?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3696146;
    It's a little like that bit in "Failure To Launch" where SJP's character describes how she always gets men to fall for her (two of the steps are "I let them help me through a crisis... then I let them teach me something"). I just thought of that with Tali - she let him help her through her bathing suit issue and her fear of water then he taught her how to "snorkel".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3696216;
    But how fascinating will he be to her once they leave that weird environment?

I think he will have the same personality. He certainly comes across as a gentleman. She may just be looking for someone with a good income, someone who will make her feel safe and accepted by his family and friends.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3696228;
    It's a little like that bit in "Failure To Launch" where SJP's character describes how she always gets men to fall for her (two of the steps are "I let them help me through a crisis... then I let them teach me something"). I just thought of that with Tali - she let him help her through her bathing suit issue and her fear of water then he taught her how to "snorkel".

I think you're missing the significance of the events. The issues were not as important as them accepting each other as they are, and "being there" for one another in times of stress and/or need. Besides, they are smokin' hot together!!!

Cha-Ching! Got one right. Tali vs. Malissa in the finale.

I am watching the rerun because unfortunately, I was not able to watch last night. And I have to say that Mandy's baby voice is getting on my nerves.

It is time for the date with Malissa and the dress she is wearing is pretty low in the front. Their date with the dolphins seems to be going real well.

Well it is dessert time and he is really really into Malissa and is actually showing his insecurities; I do not think I have ever seen that on the Bachelor or Bachelorette.

So now they have poor Tali on a sailboat in the middle of the ocean and she is not in love with the sea; whether she was in the Navy or not.

I cannot believe how brave Tali is to try to conquer her fears on television no less; what a horrible adventure for her...but I think I have taken my hat off to her and her courage.

I think Tali is more genuinely expressive to him; possibly at a deeper level.
    Last edited by Bentley; 09-09-2009 at 10:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread