+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3695504;
    I thought Mandy would def be in the F2 and end up being F1. Boy was I off with this one. Now Im thinking Tali for F2 and possibly first "More to love" bachelorette.
    I was so off again.UGHHH! I was sure that Tali would be F3and it would be a Mandy/Malissa finale.Lately I seem to pick a F1 and then they end up being F3.I still don't think Malissa has had the F1 edit,but what do I know anymore.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;3695429;
    Just watched the 1 on 1 date with Malissa and the conversation or lack there of was painful. I think I felt a few of my brain cells die.
    I hope Luke has noticed that she NEVER answers his most important questions.

Or any of his questions for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3694658;
    dang that girl loves to wear those low cut dresses!
    I think she figured out what Luke considers her best "asset" early on and has capitalized on it...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3694672;
    Did they just show a volcano again or was it just me thinking they did.
    Bah ha ha I was looking for one the whole time! Glad I'm not the only one, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3695585;
    I think she figured out what Luke considers her best "asset" early on and has capitalized on it...
    I totally agree with that.She knows that Luke likes that part of her so she flaunts it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3695578;
    I hope Luke has noticed that she NEVER answers his most important questions.

Or any of his questions for that matter.
    How awful was that 1/1 date.Dear God she sidestepped his questions and I don't get how he didn't see that as a red flag.

Maybe he was blinded by her "assets"

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3695202;
    Where's sdl? He'd love this post. Boobzilla!
    I'm here my friend. And I did laugh at the "Boobzilla" reference.
    Still trying to wrap my head around what we saw tonight.........they totally led us to believe that Mandy was a lock and he only had questions about Mal-issa and Tali.
    Remember that Tali hadn't spoken 3 sentences on camera as of a couple of weeks ago. The way they brought her out tonight, especially the previews with the Mom and the love declaration, makes us think Tali is the new frontrunner. Well that, and Mal-issa is being edited to look like mean, competitive trailer trash.
    So that must mean that Mal-issa wins right? Because of the misdirection?
    I'm so confused.
    Darn, that Tali is beautiful and sexy, and smart, and sweet! The way she looks at Luke......he is crazy if he doesn't go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLee;3695435;
    That does look like Tali's arm, but I am not convinced. I think there are colored lights around reflecting around. It looks more like a solid color that has been lightened.
    Don't forget what's easily possible using photoshop... In ten minutes I could take Tali's dress (which is multi-colored, from the clip tonight), lighten it then alter the color to white, light the photo from any angle with any color I want. I could also remove anything I wanted. If you are a photographer using Photoshop regularly, these things are quick and easy. What's more difficult, however, is entirely slimming someone, or significantly changing a breastline. I am guessing that's why we see so little of the woman's figure or her flesh.

I cannot tell, based upon the clips we've seen, who is his choice. My hope is that he chooses Tali, because I think the two of them fit together nicely. I think Malissa is coocoo from her childhood (that she hasn't dealt with--shown by her being unwilling to babysit her sister's child), and entirely unfit to be a wife and mother to a man like Luke. If Luke chooses Malissa, then my prediction would be that Malissa would spend all Luke's money, and then divorce him.

There is something to be said of Tali's intelligence and willingness to communicate with Luke. Luke has traveled the world, and so has Tali. Their perspective is a more worldly one. The religious differences (with Tali being Jewish) have been overcome by Jewish and Gentile couples for CENTURIES. I'm pretty sure that should they commit to marriage that they will work the rest out. Who knows, maybe they'll both convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, which honors Jewish roots and Christs' saving mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3695623;
    I'm here my friend. And I did laugh at the "Boobzilla" reference.
    Still trying to wrap my head around what we saw tonight.........they totally led us to believe that Mandy was a lock and he only had questions about Mal-issa and Tali.
    Remember that Tali hadn't spoken 3 sentences on camera as of a couple of weeks ago. The way they brought her out tonight, especially the previews with the Mom and the love declaration, makes us think Tali is the new frontrunner. Well that, and Mal-issa is being edited to look like mean, competitive trailer trash.
    So that must mean that Mal-issa wins right? Because of the misdirection?
    I'm so confused.
    Darn, that Tali is beautiful and sexy, and smart, and sweet! The way she looks at Luke......he is crazy if he doesn't go for it.
    Glad to see your here again! Who isn't confused now? Even the dress and the hands of proposal gal are in doubt and different people see different things.
    Your description of Mal-lissa's edit is spot on. So with the misdirection it must be her for F1. Reflections of her dress are seen now by some on Luke's hands. Even I had her as the backup for proposal gal.

So now what do we do. I say drop back 12 punt and watch next weeks show.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix2009;3695690;
    Don't forget what's easily possible using photoshop... In ten minutes I could take Tali's dress (which is multi-colored, from the clip tonight), lighten it then alter the color to white, light the photo from any angle with any color I want. I could also remove anything I wanted. If you are a photographer using Photoshop regularly, these things are quick and easy. What's more difficult, however, is entirely slimming someone, or significantly changing a breastline. I am guessing that's why we see so little of the woman's figure or her flesh.

I cannot tell, based upon the clips we've seen, who is his choice. My hope is that he chooses Tali, because I think the two of them fit together nicely. I think Malissa is coocoo from her childhood (that she hasn't dealt with--shown by her being unwilling to babysit her sister's child), and entirely unfit to be a wife and mother to a man like Luke. If Luke chooses Malissa, then my prediction would be that Malissa would spend all Luke's money, and then divorce him.

There is something to be said of Tali's intelligence and willingness to communicate with Luke. Luke has traveled the world, and so has Tali. Their perspective is a more worldly one. The religious differences (with Tali being Jewish) have been overcome by Jewish and Gentile couples for CENTURIES. I'm pretty sure that should they commit to marriage that they will work the rest out. Who knows, maybe they'll both convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, which honors Jewish roots and Christs' saving mankind.
    ThePhoenix2009 where you been. You have great insite and we could use you around here more. Don't be a stranger.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

+ Reply to Thread