+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLee;3695442;
    Is Malissa wearing purple at finale? Because if you look at the underside of the F1's left arm, its purple from a reflection off the dress. I think its actually Malissa guys.
    She is wearing fuschia. It matches the underside of her arm.

It matches the reflection on Luke's hands too.
    Last edited by beeleever; 09-09-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Adding a thought.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3695447;
    It's fusha. or hot pink and darn I really thought it was Tali. Oh well.
    I could be wrong....dont lose hope....LOL. I just started to like Tali

Luke and Malissa can have each other, their relationship can been spent just staring into each other eyes, well she will be looking into his eyes, i think his will be looking elsewhere! Tali is just way to smart to end up with him. She deserve alot better and she is 100 times prettier that Malissa. IMO
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;3695466;
    Luke and Malissa can have each other, their relationship can been spent just staring into each other eyes, well she will be looking into his eyes, i think his will be looking elsewhere! Tali is just way to smart to end up with him. She deserve alot better and she is 100 times prettier that Malissa. IMO
    I am actually excited to watch this finale. I think he will pick Malissa, but I will be glad for either girl he picks. I do think Tali would be a better More To Love Bachelorette than Malissa would. I think this show could be as popular as The Bachelor/ette if they had a bigger budget and longer filming period. I would like to see it in a bit different format.

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3694966;
    I knew it! I knew it would be a Malissa and Tali show down! My guess is that Tali wins it all. Not because I like her (Luke doesn't have any real chemistry with anyone), but because the show has been edited in the past to make it look like a relationship would be complicated with her due to her culture. Can't wait for next week to see if I'm right!
    I thought Mandy would def be in the F2 and end up being F1. Boy was I off with this one. Now Im thinking Tali for F2 and possibly first "More to love" bachelorette.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3694718;
    OMG you noticed that too! Ewwwwwwwww sounded like they were eating peanut butter! But how romantic can it be when you have camera crew in your room too
    I noticed all the slurpy kissy sounds for all three women too. I think those were sound effects added on "for the dramatic effect."

Either that or they implanted a mike in each woman's throat--"for the dramatic effect."
    Last edited by Wind Dancer; 09-09-2009 at 01:08 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3694763;
    fear of water? What? Ive seen her swim in the pool like 100 times
    Those of us with water phobias know there is a huge difference between being in a pool where you can see the bottom--and being in the seemingly bottomless ocean.

HUGE difference.

i got sick to my stomach just watchihg this part of the show....

Btw--phobias are not logical. They just are what they are. Illogical and intensely disturbing fear.

I admire Tali tremendously for what she did tonight--and I have a new respect for Luke for how sensitive he was to her fear--and how patient he was about it--and how much he helped her with it.

He may be a lot more mature than I had thought he was.
    Last edited by Wind Dancer; 09-09-2009 at 01:09 AM.

They will be closing down for the night so one last post before bed. I just watched tonight's show again this time a lot closer than before when I was at the keyboard as well.

You can really see why Luke let Mandy go tonight. The tempo of their time together seems flat compared to what I expected. And Mandy did not really open up the way he expected. If they spent the night together then there was more we didn't see that may also have effected how Luke felt about Mandy. Luke said that she fit everything he was looking for in a mate and that was shown in the other episodes. The challenge me part is the only thing I was waiting to find and it did not appear.

The previews are not definitive for either woman left. It could go either way. There is no doubt that Tali would challenge Luke and I doubt that from what we see Malissa would. That may be the difference.

Luke's parents seemed very different didn't they. Why were they presented seperately? I'll watch next week and follow what every one posts but my heart will no longer be in it. Oh well that's what I get for picking anyone and not remaining objective. I really know better.

It's been a blast and looking forward to this coming weeks show. I'll be in northern MI again but this time won't be in an area where I can get internet on my iPhone. So this might be the end of the season for me. Have fun and I'll miss you all but mostly Mandy. ,
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3695527;
    Those of us with water phobias know there is a huge difference between being in apool where you can see the bottom--and being in the seemingly bottomless ocean.

HUGE difference.

i got sick to my stomach just watchihg this part of the show....

Btw--phobias are not logical. They just are what they are. Illogical and intensely disturbing fear.

I admire Tali trremendously for what she did tonight--and I have a new respect for Luke for how sensitive he was to her fear--and how patient he was about it--and how much he helped her with it.

He may be a lot more mature than I had thought he was.
    I understand phobias as well they really are illogical. I had to over come mine to advance in my chosen line of work. It really is tough. But I had a great mentor to help so I appreciate what Luke did with Tali as well.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

What if Mandy was the first MTL bachelorette?? I'd like to see her or Tali be the first. Just so long as it isn't Malissa.

+ Reply to Thread