+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 287

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

  1. #191
    Student of Life Tin Frizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    537

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3695247;
    You must have a better shot than I do. I am sooooo looking for floral patterns and cannot find them on my screen. I hope you are right Tin Frizzy. Please be right!
    I had to change the format on it to do it and I hope I saw what I saw.
    It's got to be love.

  2. #192
    Student of Life Tin Frizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    537

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3695258;
    I do think it's Tali's as well. But the only thing is, the girl is in Malissa's position if we go by the camera angle.

    arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    That's why I wondered about that cap from what we saw tonight it seemed they were in an opposite position of what the propsal shot from first show. It's confusing.
    It's got to be love.

  3. #193
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    18

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    For the first time I liked Tali. She was soft and genuine and although I did not like her being a party pooper.......she actually won me over. So finally for one finale, I dont care who he picks. Cant wait.

  4. #194
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    103

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3695250;
    Very interesting - I didn't remember that.

    I have been trying to figure out which movie Malissa's line of "A thousand times yes" is from. Or is it from a TV show? It's totally bugging me and I might not get to sleep tonight if I can't figure it out
    Don't usually quote myself, but I figured it out.

    "Yes, a thousand times yes." is from Pride and Prejudice. When Jane accepts Bingley's proposal.

    Now I can sleep

  5. #195
    FORT Fanatic beeleever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    647

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3695258;
    I do think it's Tali's as well. But the only thing is, the girl is in Malissa's position if we go by the camera angle.

    arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    And another thing that has me going arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is they made it look like Luke's mother liked Tali better, telling her that she can see Tali in their family. When Luke asked his mother about Malissa, they showed the mother not responding.

    Also, when Luke's mother asked why they came on the show, Malissa said she did it on a whim. Now we can almost bet for sure after that comment Malissa told his mother that she fell in love unexpectedly, but that is not what was shown. It seems to me like they were casting doubts on both women, but showed Tali in a more favorable light with his mother, who can see right through people. They usually try to make it look one way when it is the opposite. That has me going arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cuz I really think Tali has so much more to offer from what we have been shown....

  6. #196
    FORT Fanatic beeleever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    647

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3695267;
    I had to change the format on it to do it and I hope I saw what I saw.
    Can you post the pic TF? I would LOVE to see it and see those white flowers on that dress!!!

  7. #197
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3695294;
    And another thing that has me going arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is they made it look like Luke's mother liked Tali better, telling her that she can see Tali in their family. When Luke asked his mother about Malissa, they showed the mother not responding.

    Also, when Luke's mother asked why they came on the show, Malissa said she did it on a whim. Now we can almost bet for sure after that comment Malissa told his mother that she fell in love unexpectedly, but that is not what was shown. It seems to me like they were casting doubts on both women, but showed Tali in a more favorable light with his mother, who can see right through people. They usually try to make it look one way when it is the opposite. That has me going arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cuz I really think Tali has so much more to offer from what we have been shown....
    That had me concerned too, but then again I knew that Tali is a sweetheart anyway. So, no biggie to me if she doesn't 'win'.

  8. #198
    Student of Life Tin Frizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    537

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3695302;
    Can you post the pic TF? I would LOVE to see it and see those white flowers on that dress!!!
    There not white but what I believe are faint outline of flowers, I hope I'm right. Will try to put on SC thread.
    It's got to be love.

  9. #199
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    103

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3695310;
    That had me concerned too, but then again I knew that Tali is a sweetheart anyway. So, no biggie to me if she doesn't 'win'.
    ITA. I like Tali, but I think that Malissa is a better match for Luke. I just think that Tali is more intelligent and cultured than Luke, and will eventually grow bored with him.

    Luke is a nice guy, but he just seems too simple for Tali.

  10. #200
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by ALE68;3695236;
    I am NO expert at this but...I have it taped on my HD DVR and when I stop it at the proposal with the shot of a white dress...there is also a blurred blotch of some blue or purple on the side and a blurred spot of yellow across from it. I'm 99.9% sure it's Tali's. I was also "dumbstruck" at the statement she made to Luke....it's word for word exactly what Ryan Sutter said to Trista at their proposal...."I love you with every ounce of who I am"....wow.
    WOW is right. Did someone feed her that line or has she been watching and studying that proposal on You Tube? I ran across it a few days ago. It's still available there.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.