+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3695183;
    Totally white isn't it. Have a woman describe it. We men are horrible about that stuff unless they are gay of course. It doesn't look like either one of them so it must have been staged. Maybe they had Mandy do it.

When I was so sure it was Mandy I also covered my bases and stated that it could possibly be Malissa but didn't think so. I've always thought that Tali's hands are too thick and fingers too short and heavy to be proposal gal but now I want it to be her.
    Just went and blew up the SC of propsal and it "seems" you can see floral patterns if you look for them. I did not see these the first time I looked but knowing what each wears it does seem to have a light floral maybe faded out to make it seem white. I was so looking for a white dress from one of them. I may now be seeing things.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3695210;
    Just went and blew up the SC of propsal and it "seems" you can see floral patterns if you look for them. I did not see these the first time I looked but knowing what each wears it does seem to have a light floral maybe faded out to make it seem white. I was so looking for a white dress from one of them. I may now be seeing things.
    The fabric seemed to be closer to Tali's too. Do you agree?

I have my DVR stopped on the proposal SC, but no software to capture and post! The dress in that scene has had all color removed. It is pure white.

Tali's dress is a pastel floral with shades of pink, mauve, green, yellow, purple and a very soft shade of tan. It is very flowing and billowy.

Malissa's dress is bright fushia and looks to be more "A" line. It is more stiff.

The material in the proposal scene appears to be the straight stiff look. I hope I am dead wrong because I feel Tali is more sincere with her feelings, more mature, and would be a better match for Luke from what we have seen. JMHO!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3695112;
    well we have now seen both the F2 girls in their final dresses...did anyone get a glimpse of the dress in the proposal shot????
    I am NO expert at this but...I have it taped on my HD DVR and when I stop it at the proposal with the shot of a white dress...there is also a blurred blotch of some blue or purple on the side and a blurred spot of yellow across from it. I'm 99.9% sure it's Tali's. I was also "dumbstruck" at the statement she made to Luke....it's word for word exactly what Ryan Sutter said to Trista at their proposal...."I love you with every ounce of who I am"....wow.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3695233;
    I have my DVR stopped on the proposal SC, but no software to capture and post! The dress in that scene has had all color removed. It is pure white.

Tali's dress is a pastel floral with shades of pink, mauve, green, yellow, purple and a very soft shade of tan. It is very flowing and billowy.

Malissa's dress is bright fushia and looks to be more "A" line. It is more stiff.

The material in the proposal scene appears to be the straight stiff look. I hope I am dead wrong because I feel Tali is more sincere with her feelings, more mature, and would be a better match for Luke from what we have seen. JMHO!
    There goes my hope the material matched Tali's!

Quote Originally Posted by ALE68;3695236;
    I am NO expert at this but...I have it taped on my HD DVR and when I stop it at the proposal with the shot of a white dress...there is also a blurred blotch of some blue or purple on the side and a blurred spot of yellow across from it. I'm 99.9% sure it's Tali's. I was also "dumbstruck" at the statement she made to Luke....it's word for word exactly what Ryan Sutter said to Trista at their proposal...."I love you with every ounce of who I am"....wow.
    Now, I'm hopeful again! Hee!

Just kidding. I'm just glad that we get to see Tali in the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3695210;
    You must have a better shot than I do. I am sooooo looking for floral patterns and cannot find them on my screen. I hope you are right Tin Frizzy. Please be right!

FORT Regular

Very interesting - I didn't remember that.

I have been trying to figure out which movie Malissa's line of "A thousand times yes" is from. Or is it from a TV show? It's totally bugging me and I might not get to sleep tonight if I can't figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3695229;
    The fabric seemed to be closer to Tali's too. Do you agree?
    Yes, I think so. From what I can see.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3695241;
    There goes my hope the material matched Tali's!

Now, I'm hopeful again! Hee!

Just kidding. I'm just glad that we get to see Tali in the next episode.
    Don't lose hope atem! We all know that the Fleissmeister pulls every trick up his sleeve to deceive! It could just be the angle that makes the dress look straight. What stumps me is that as Tali is walking up, the wind has her dress blowing every which way. In the proposal scene the dress is straight down with no movement. Could very well have been staged as we have seen before.

FORT Regular

I do think it's Tali's as well. But the only thing is, the girl is in Malissa's position if we go by the camera angle.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

+ Reply to Thread