+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3695112;
    well we have now seen both the F2 girls in their final dresses...did anyone get a glimpse of the dress in the proposal shot????
    white/light. Definitely not dark pink.

BUT.... we know that TPTB have changed dress colors before (Melissa in Jason's season of the Bach) so you never know. Meaning: they color correct the preview footage to be misleading on purpose.

My point was that the dress looked like it could be Tali's, but the arms look like Malissa's to me.

I did like how Tali was coming across in the commercial and it seemed focused more on her than Malissa.

Are his parents divorced?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3695060;
    The editing, comments from Luke about never having felt like this about a girl etc, his telling Tali that he is falling for her -- have me thinking it has to be Tali. But what still concerns me is that Malissa had a 10 hour date (maybe to deceive us) with Luke - and Tali did not. Tali has fallen in love with him with very little one on one time with him - moments here and there. What do they have in common ? She seems to be dependent on him - she looks fearful - but yet sounds very confident in her views on the relationship. I don't like Malissa's competitiveness but I think she probably does feel that Tali and he have nothing in common. That was the view of the other girls when they had to vote about who would be the better wife. Malissa is confident in another way - I liked the way they bantered back and forth and she told him that he sounded as if he wasn't confident. It seemed more everyday normal - both giving to the relationship - instead of the adoration and total seriousness with Tali. Obviously we are not seeing all - and we don't know what Luke wants. Tali is a beautiful girl - has he fallen for that aspect but would really have more fun in the long run with Malissa ? I have to agree Malissa doesn't act like she is in love; earlier in the show after her one on one she seeemed more dreamy/snowed - now it seems she's over confident/competitive.
    WOW! That's a great analysis. Like the way you think. Please do more of this for us.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

OH, and I thought Luke's dad was tacky in saying the decision would be easy! Let me guess who he picked.

I only saw his 1st date (with Boobzilla) and the RC. Based on your comments, guys, does this mean that Mandy probably slept with him and then he dumped her? It would explain why he felt uncomfortable (guilty?) about not giving her a ring.

Also, I realize that it's hard to find clothes with a perfect fit when you're so busty, but seriously, do Malissa's boobs have to be half exposed in every freakin' outfit? Couldn't she put a bit of lace or something in there once in a while? I think the fact that she exposes them at every opportunity with Luke shows that she knows full well what she's doing and that she's definitely in it to win it (though maybe not for love).

Is it okay to put the picture of propsal here? Thought I'd ask before I did it.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;3695167;
    I only saw his 1st date (with Boobzilla) and the RC. Based on your comments, guys, does this mean that Mandy probably slept with him and then he dumped her? It would explain why he felt uncomfortable (guilty?) about not giving her a ring.

Also, I realize that it's hard to find clothes with a perfect fit when you're so busty, but seriously, do Malissa's boobs have to be half exposed in every freakin' outfit? Couldn't she put a bit of lace or something in there once in a while? I think the fact that she exposes them at every opportunity with Luke shows that she knows full well what she's doing and that she's definitely in it to win it (though maybe not for love).
    at 'Boobzilla'!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3695112;
    well we have now seen both the F2 girls in their final dresses...did anyone get a glimpse of the dress in the proposal shot????
    Totally white isn't it. Have a woman describe it. We men are horrible about that stuff unless they are gay of course. It doesn't look like either one of them so it must have been staged. Maybe they had Mandy do it.

When I was so sure it was Mandy I also covered my bases and stated that it could possibly be Malissa but didn't think so. I've always thought that Tali's hands are too thick and fingers too short and heavy to be proposal gal but now I want it to be her.

I never noticed how shorter Tali was to Luke until tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;3695167;

Where's sdl? He'd love this post. Boobzilla!

+ Reply to Thread