+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3694966;
    I knew it! I knew it would be a Malissa and Tali show down! My guess is that Tali wins it all. Not because I like her (Luke doesn't have any real chemistry with anyone), but because the show has been edited in the past to make it look like a relationship would be complicated with her due to her culture. Can't wait for next week to see if I'm right!
    ITA! And it will last about 2 seconds just like all the Fleiss journeys. Except a very few. He isn't in to any of them. They wouldn't let him choose no one would they? I thought that was over after Brad's walk off alone.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3695062;
    It shows each lady visiting with the family. Mom later goes to see both girls and she says she can tell when someone is just playing a game. Showed alot of SC's including both with dr esses walking towards Luke.
    But she could go on to say that she doesn't think Malissa is playing a game - you never know with Fleiss what he is going to present to deceive. I think the F1 dress must be a set up because Tali's dress is flowered - certainly doesn't look like Malissa's dress either for the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3694970;
    What?! That's just plain wrong. I guess it's Malissa in the end. Yuck.

I think Mandy and Tali deserve better. I wish there were more interviews w/ these ladies afterward.
    That would be very revealing I think. But this show just doesn't have the audience to justify a lot of interviews. Turn the sleuthers loose to find any interview for us. OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3695062;
    It shows each lady visiting with the family. Mom later goes to see both girls and she says she can tell when someone is just playing a game. Showed alot of SC's including both with dr esses walking towards Luke.
    Thanks! Now, you know I want to know what Tali's dress looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3695056;
    Tin Frizzy you just might be right about that hand being Tali's. I don't want it to be Mal-lissa but I fear it might be!
    I hope I got it right to. She (Malissa) was standing in the "classic" MF F1 position for the line up tonight. As with the "London Calling" season she stood where Shayne stood in ceremony. I was not exactly sure if it was Tali or Mandy going home tonight but thought Mandy because of the gap I mentioned that was similar to that final 3 SC. This is one time I really hope a girl from the middle ends up as F1. I hope they take it slowly who ever he ends up with.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3694984;
    I thought he had more of a connection with Mandy than with Malissa. I'm that she was hurt and hope that she finds her someone special to love. Mandy
    Her phone will be ringing off the hook. She's cute, fun and a great catch IMO. She would also be a great female lead in a new More to Love. If she were doing the choosing it would be a different story. She had a good following. Think about it Mr. Fleiss and Co. I'd love to see 8 weeks of Mandy or more if you could arange it.

well we have now seen both the F2 girls in their final dresses...did anyone get a glimpse of the dress in the proposal shot????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Mmmm...I didn't like Tali's dress for the finale, but it seems like they are tricking people by having it look like a white dress.

eta

But, it seemed like it was based on mostly Tali and not Malissa in that commercial. Was that just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;3694993;
    Lordy, did the board go down after Luke picked Malissa over Mandy?
    Yeah! for 20 min to half an hour. Surprising! Is there another big event tonight? I didn't think the More to Love audience could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3695090;
    Thanks! Now, you know I want to know what Tali's dress looks like!
    It was a light floral colored dress, it had white back ground w/ flowers. It seemed or looked to be flowing. Malissa was in a fusha gown. Was not solid white at all for either. So lighting may be off on propsal. I think, could be flipped also but I'm not sure.
    It's got to be love.

+ Reply to Thread