+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3694970;
    What?! That's just plain wrong. I guess it's Malissa in the end. Yuck.

I think Mandy and Tali deserve better. I wish there were more interviews w/ these ladies afterward.
    Nope, it's totally Tali!!!

But I really don't see what she sees in him --- she is just so different from him.

Lordy, did the board go down after Luke picked Malissa over Mandy?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3694992;
    Nope, it's totally Tali!!! the scenes for next week show it.
    I agree. I totally think it's Tali at this point too. I don't think Malissa has had an F1 edit.

I reserve the right to change my mind after next week.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3694960;
    Dude! What the flip?
    She's probably better off without him. After all we really don't know anything about Luke.

Maybe he really isn't feeling it for any of them. Or he just likes Blondes or women with black hair. If sdl were here he would tell you he like's women with really big boobs and Mandy is unattractive. It really never lasts long after a Fleiss show anyway. Fleiss is all about shocking the audience. And tonight I think based on what they showed everyone was shocked.

Mandy I/we will all miss you the show just won't be the same without you. And now let's just have a good
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Regular

Wait a minute ---- Luke's title is now "Real Estate Developer" --- has it always said this? Or was it "Real Estate Investor" in earlier episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;3694905;
    I definitely want Mallisa to go tonight.
    You rarely get what you want in one of these Fleiss adventures!

I hate it when the board goes down. Anyway, thanks for the re-cap of the episode! What was the commercial like?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3694946;
    I'm now because I'd rather Mandy stay than Malissa.
    Tin Frizzy you just might be right about that hand being Tali's. I don't want it to be Mal-lissa but I fear it might be!

The editing, comments from Luke about never having felt like this about a girl etc, his telling Tali that he is falling for her -- have me thinking it has to be Tali. But what still concerns me is that Malissa had a 10 hour date (maybe to deceive us) with Luke - and Tali did not. Tali has fallen in love with him with very little one on one time with him - moments here and there. What do they have in common ? She seems to be dependent on him - she looks fearful - but yet sounds very confident in her views on the relationship. I don't like Malissa's competitiveness but I think she probably does feel that Tali and he have nothing in common. That was the view of the other girls when they had to vote about who would be the better wife. Malissa is confident in another way - I liked the way they bantered back and forth and she told him that he sounded as if he wasn't confident. It seemed more everyday normal - both giving to the relationship - instead of the adoration and total seriousness with Tali. Obviously we are not seeing all - and we don't know what Luke wants. Tali is a beautiful girl - has he fallen for that aspect but would really have more fun in the long run with Malissa ? I have to agree Malissa doesn't act like she is in love; earlier in the show after her one on one she seeemed more dreamy/snowed - now it seems she's over confident/competitive.
    Last edited by Cerese; 09-08-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3695034;
    I hate it when the board goes down. Anyway, thanks for the re-cap of the episode! What was the commercial like?
    It shows each lady visiting with the family. Mom later goes to see both girls and she says she can tell when someone is just playing a game. Showed alot of SC's including both with dr esses walking towards Luke.
    It's got to be love.

+ Reply to Thread