+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/1 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3688809;
    Recent observations of the F3:
    Mal-issa: I too am bothered by the name (Mal-icious, Mal-evolent) as being too descriptive, but at least we understand her roots (666...) better now after meeting the rest of her coven. I personally think Luke is keeping her around to oogle those giant boobs in the Fantasy Suite, and then will be done with her, but I really only have one pertinent question. How many times has she worn that blue satin dress that we see in all the screen caps?
    Mandy: I know she has a lot of fans here so I will tread lightly. Would she, please, stop crying in every interview? Needy doesn't begin to describe this girl's insecurities. She is also the least attractive by far, but I think she has a real shot because Luke himself isn't exactly Fabio - and she's a safe choice. Doesn't matter though, whoever he chooses will be gone in a flash - there is no real chemistry on this show.
    Tali - She seems to rub some people the wrong way, and I respect that even if I don't understand it. To be that beautiful, and dress so well, and look hot even in a swimsuit at 190 lbs, and be warm and articulate - what is she doing on this show? Who cares about the "cultural differences?" I'd pick her if she was a member of the Taliban (Tali-ban). But I hope Luke does not because, although I like the guy, he strikes me as a beer guzzling slob, and lacks the "culture" to deal with someone on her level.
    Note to camera crew: would you please stop filming these girls every time they eat, and lift the camera just a bit so as not to film their asses jiggling as they walk away. We get it - this is a show about fat people. But it's also supposed to demonstrate that they are ok. Let's start showing why they are ok...ok?
    I dont like Tali because of how she treated the other girls iin the good/bad wife thing. Nor do I like how she treated Kristian. I get the feeling she is very full of herself. Just dont like her. Plus I dont think she is very pretty and her clothes might be nice but almost all of her full length gowns are too long.....need a seamstress? Just not a Tali fan. Mandy is my pic of these f3, then Malissa, and then Tali. JMO

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Interestingly all the F3 are 26, as is Luke....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3687864;
    Reminder to Anna: Even though it shouldn't BE this way, it's not usually a good idea to beat a guy at bowling when you go on your first solo date with him. Especially someone who considers himself to be a jock.
    In my opinion, Tali will go next, then Malissa, and Mandy will win the competition. Luke doesn't strike me as the type who wants to work at a relationship hard enough to choose Tali (cultural differences) or Malissa (the whole family/kid/babysitting thing looked like it sealed it for him).

BTW, just for the record, I met my husband in November of 1963 (when I was 17). We got engaged exactly 2 months later, married 7 months after that, and are still very much in love after 45 years. Having said, that we sure don't recommend that course of action for everyone, especially these days.
    You may have nailed the TRUE reason Anna is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3689126;
    You may have nailed the TRUE reason Anna is gone!
    I predicted the same thing; but what bothers me is Mandy's mood swings and flightiness and I hate baby talk. She seems in her own way as needy as Kristian and I think Kristian was nicer about it.

Okay if I thought the contestants on The Bachelor had droll conversation, clearly I had never watched More To Love.

That is all.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLee;3689053;
    I dont like Tali because of how she treated the other girls iin the good/bad wife thing. Nor do I like how she treated Kristian. JMO
    i thought she was honest with them. i'll take the truth any time, even though it may NOT be want i want to hear/know. most of the women were insecure, immature, looney...and would make for a "bad" wife. does anyone here think kristin or the nanny [can't remember her name] would make a healthy thinking partner?

hopefully upon reflection they will take her advice as constructive and learn from this experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3689826;
    Okay if I thought the contestants on The Bachelor had droll conversation, clearly I had never watched More To Love.

That is all.
    Oh Sally I agree with you.The conversations on More to Love aren't even substantial at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3690124;
    Oh Sally I agree with you.The conversations on More to Love aren't even substantial at all.
    Haha they most definitely are not!
    "Do you like food?"
    "I like food"

"Do you like wine"
    "I like wine"

"I've never been in a helicopter"
    "Oh, really?"

and somehow this all leads to marriage...
    REIDiculous - SALLY

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by AZChristian
    "Reminder to Anna: Even though it shouldn't BE this way, it's not usually a good idea to beat a guy at bowling when you go on your first solo date with him. Especially someone who considers himself to be a jock."

This blew me away. He considers himself to be a JOCK?

I was stunned when he said (during one of the dates that included parents) something about "If I didn't work out as much as I do I'd be twice this size."

There is something very wrong with this guy. He is killing himself by eating so much and he thinks he is "healthy."

Run, Ladies! Run!

In the previews Luke says Malissa has the greatest potential to hurt me - or words to that effect - I am wondering if he means that if she ended up not wanting kids - that that would really hurt him. Mandy seems so emotionally fragile - I just can't see her as confident. The problem for me as a viewer is that Luke doesn't appear to be really crazy about any of them. Malissa has spent a lot of time with him - but her edit is going down hill with the snarky remarks. Was it a test of sorts for Mandy to not have any dates with him = until she had to share her first one on one with her parents ? Crazy show !

+ Reply to Thread