+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 show discussion *spoilers*

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 9/1 show discussion *spoilers*

Reminder to Anna: Even though it shouldn't BE this way, it's not usually a good idea to beat a guy at bowling when you go on your first solo date with him. Especially someone who considers himself to be a jock.

In my opinion, Tali will go next, then Malissa, and Mandy will win the competition. Luke doesn't strike me as the type who wants to work at a relationship hard enough to choose Tali (cultural differences) or Malissa (the whole family/kid/babysitting thing looked like it sealed it for him).

BTW, just for the record, I met my husband in November of 1963 (when I was 17). We got engaged exactly 2 months later, married 7 months after that, and are still very much in love after 45 years. Having said, that we sure don't recommend that course of action for everyone, especially these days.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3687864;
    Reminder to Anna: Even though it shouldn't BE this way, it's not usually a good idea to beat a guy at bowling when you go on your first solo date with him. Especially someone who considers himself to be a jock.

In my opinion, Tali will go next, then Malissa, and Mandy will win the competition. Luke doesn't strike me as the type who wants to work at a relationship hard enough to choose Tali (cultural differences) or Malissa (the whole family/kid/babysitting thing looked like it sealed it for him).

BTW, just for the record, I met my husband in November of 1963 (when I was 17). We got engaged exactly 2 months later, married 7 months after that, and are still very much in love after 45 years. Having said, that we sure don't recommend that course of action for everyone, especially these days.
    Congratulations AZ on 45 years. I have a similar story, but we've only been married 29 years. I agree also that I would'nt recommend it. Of course I wouldn't recommend starting your relationship on a reality show either. I think the chances of any of the girls ending up as his wife and them living happily ever after are slim.

FORT Newbie

Just watched previews for next weeks show, Luke said her Loved Mandy, He also has said she is needy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3687196;
    WORD! I liked Anna too but i never thought there was a connection between them
    Anna was a replacement for Heathers spot. Letting heather was a last minute decision.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3687746;
    A Trekker is a Star Trek fan; Trekkie is a different name for the same thing.
    True Star Trek fans do not like the term Trekkie, and we have tried to discourage its use. I am proud to call myself a Trekker.

Any other Star Trek fans out there have a different take on the subject??
    Hey just this quick word and i'll get back on subject. Columbia, MD , i tried to send you a private message but it said you werent accepting any messages so i'll just say thanxs for the info. i always thought i trekkie or trekker was a die hard, live, eat, breath star trek fan. TNG? My fav was DS9 Actually all were except Enterprise. Cant see Scott Backula (Mr. Quantum Leap) as a starship capt.

Now on to More To Love....

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3687599;
    IA newshoud. There was something about that conversation that appeared to be off. If I was in that position, I don't care how strange wierd or what my sister is in to, I would babysit my nephew at the drop of a hat. I would make it a priority to take him to parks, long walks and the zoo.

If it were a situation where the sister was taking advantage of Malissa, where say for eg she wanted to go out drinking all the time, that would make it even more important for me to take that child at any opportunity. JMO I'm not buy Malissa's story either.

It is because she does not like children and it will come through when she tries to have her own. Now I am not knocking her everyone has certain feelings. I was never a person who wanted to be around children, never had them, never wanted them and I believe Melissa is the same. I think she is not being honest with Luke.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900;3687972;
    Just watched previews for next weeks show, Luke said her Loved Mandy, He also has said she is needy.
    Didnt he say something like he loved her body or spirit or something like that Honestly i dont really remember though, still clever editing and promos may make it look like one thing and then be totally different.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3687570;
    For: Wind Dancer.....please don't put down the Vulcans. They made a lot of sense!!

From a Star Trek fan.....
    Columbia, MD--hi.
    I'd never put down the Vulcans. They are--quite obviously--superior to humans.

It is startling however to see one pop up on a dating show. Even disguised as "family."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3687507;
    You are describing Anna's parents meeting at the bowling alley and that arrangement seemed odd to me also. Mandy's parents meeting was on a boat where she and Luke sat across from the parents.
    Thanks for the correction. I've been getting those two women confused since day one. I'm glad that one of them is gone. Maybe it will lessen my confusion over the one remaining.

Did Malissa's sister say she has never been this heavy. That sister seemed to not be happy for her sister.

+ Reply to Thread