+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3679131;
    I'm no fashion expert but agree with all your points. One needs to wear a bra more often otherwise I find her very beautiful.
    And please, no more of the super shiny fabrics--really really NOT a good choice for heavy women (or men) 98% of the time.

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

I am just so glad that Christian is gone, She was a psycho stalker type, and was waaaaaay to into him too soon. She basically said on date 2 she was loving him. Poor girl, she obviously has never had love before, and doesn't know what it should really feel like. I hope she finds it someday....
    "Mike Boogie is a D@$&#*bag" Janelle Pierzina BB14. Love you Janie!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3680059;
    goodness. you mention your dislike of tali in EVERY post. i still don't understand why you think she's snarky. i think she is educated, articulate and has given people good advise, especially kristin [too bad they didn't repeat it in the show monday nite].
    They should have shown that clip we saw in a preview again it demonstrates what Tali is all about and reinforces how nutty Kristian was.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

Fleiss is involved and it seems he likes twist I can think of one that would be interesting. Luke went to the producers and said I really made a mistake and sent one of the girls home I wish I hadn't. He ask if next cermony she can show up in ring ceremony. Like now a 4 girls left would be a good opportinty to do this. Which girl do you think Luke would ask to return?

FORT Fogey

Most likely Heather.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3679133;
    It's no fun if you don't let us all know what your guesses are and why. We don't need hard facts yet. When they are available you can change your guess with no skin lost.
    I'm waiting to see where a boat date SC, an elevator SC and a Malissa SC play out at. We also have another helicopter SC other than Heather's from last episode which will probally be Malissa. Some of these SC's may or may not be Fantasy Dates depending on when they get shown. I'm going out on a limb and saying: final 2 May be Malissa & Tali for now. I could change my mind depending on where these SC's are shown.
    With my luck, I'll be way off.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3681242;
    I'm waiting to see where a boat date SC, an elevator SC and a Malissa SC play out at. We also have another helicopter SC other than Heather's from last episode which will probally be Malissa. Some of these SC's may or may not be Fantasy Dates depending on when they get shown. I'm going out on a limb and saying: final 2 May be Malissa & Tali for now. I could change my mind depending on where these SC's are shown.
    Ya, I know how you feel. I'm often way off too. Malissa took a helicopter ride to the vineyard in this weeks episode. But I'm not so sure about the others you mention. I agree that Malissa will be part of the F2 but I think that Tali will be F3. Anna must be F4 as she is not present in the Hawaii dancing SC. So I believe Mandy will be F1.

While driving to work this morning (1.5 hours in the rain) I started to think about the F2 who I believe will be Mandy and Malissa and how their relationships with Luke are going so far. Mandy seems to have a stronger emotional attachment to Luke but little physical has been shown. On the other hand we really haven't seen much meaningful conversation between Luke and Malissa but the physical part is surely there.

What this means is they have one date with their families and another fantasy date before we have F2. Both women have a lot of work to do to build the part of their relationship we haven't seen so far. Who do you think will be most successful? Luke and Malissa, from what the edits have shown, don't discuss the emotional side at all. Can that change and will Luke be able to pull that part out of Malissa. I think it could happen.

Now conversely how will Mandy handle the physical part. So far she has been reserved but willing. She pulled Lukes arm around her and flopped her leg over his on the spa date. That first kiss was interesting she started it but he kind of stopped rubbed noses and looked directly into her eyes then he finished the start of the kiss. It was warm and sweet and Luke said it made his heart feel differently than it ever had before. He seems like he is really into her but not pushy. I'm concerned that Mandy will have trouble becoming a bit more intimate which will be necessary. She may shut down because of her fears, belief systems and just shyness. I hope she surprises me and Luke as I think she is the best fit for him.

If each in the next two weeks are successful after editing in developing that missing part of the relationship then TPTB will maximize their audience for a finale. That's their objective with the regular audience not the few people here. Leveling the playing field will make it interesting.

As I said in another post my analysis of the proposal gal SC would be Mandy from the size and shape of the forearm and hand and fingers especially.

Now what do I do if after making all these projections end up with Tali instead of Mandy as F2 like you said. If so then it's Malissa as F1. I personally can't ever imagine Luke with Tali. There are too many differences.

Thanks for sharing what you are thinking it helps the rest of us in trying to figure out what the ending may be.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3678785;
    I just don't understand how they could fall for him so fast?
    They don't they are just kidding themselves.

FORT Newbie

I just thought of something about the show. What would Luke think of the girl he chose if they let him see what was going on in the house when he wasn't there. I wonder how this might have reflected his choices during the show. Girls talk about alot of things, if they really like him., what they think of his looks and personality. It would have been real interesting to how the show would have turned out in the end. This would really get a glimpse of who they really were.
    I bet Luke would be shocked at some of the stuff said.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900;3682141;
    I just thought of something about the show. What would Luke think of the girl he chose if they let him see what was going on in the house when he wasn't there. I wonder how this might have reflected his choices during the show. Girls talk about alot of things, if they really like him., what they think of his looks and personality. It would have been real interesting to how the show would have turned out in the end. This would really get a glimpse of who they really were.
    I bet Luke would be shocked at some of the stuff said.
    Yea thats true. Also i think it would be interesting if Luke actually was in the house with the girls. Im not saying he's got to sleep with every lady in the house (hahaha) but come on this isnt the 50's surely if he was in the house w/them and interacted with them more than simply just these mock dates he would get to know them better and such.

+ Reply to Thread