+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

This show is bringing new depths to the word "shallow." Not only are most of the bodies of water they jump into "shallow," the depth of emotions seems to lay slightly below the top layer of skin.

Not only are a lot of these people insecure, they lack in maturity too.

I'm picking Malissa for the win.

FORT Fogey

Okay--I once worked in a women's fine clothing store so maybe I can be forgiven this rant--

Who chooses the dresses for these women?

The woman in turquoise tpnight--Anna?--her dress made her look like her breasts were about to droop to her waist. And Heather's dress looked like a glorified version of a diner waitress's uniform (no disrespect intended for hard-working servers)

Most women--not just "larger-size" women--look best in solid colors that are form-fitting without being tight.

Chopping up the line with odd prints and too much busy gathers and bows etc etc make even an expensive dress look cheap.

Sometimes there's little doubt that women try to hide behind a too-elaborate dress when they would shine if they just trusted a simple dress to allow their real selves to come through.

End of fashion rant.

I'm waiting on seeing if any of 4 SC's play out next week. I have guesses, but no hard evidence to say my guesses are good or way off. At the least I may see how far off the mark I am.
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 08-26-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: es
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3679082;
    Okay--I once worked in a women's fine clothing store so maybe I can be forgiven this rant--

Who chooses the dresses for these women?

End of fashion rant.
    I'm no fashion expert but agree with all your points. One needs to wear a bra more often otherwise I find her very beautiful.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3679123;
    I'm waiting on seeing if any of 4 SC's play out next week. I have guesses, but no hard evidence to say my guesses are good or way off. At the least I may see how far off the mark I am.
    It's no fun if you don't let us all know what your guesses are and why. We don't need hard facts yet. When they are available you can change your guess with no skin lost.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3679035;
    I'm not seeing much chemistry between him and the remaining girls other than maybe Malissa. He seemed in to her from the get go; plus next to Tali, she is the prettiest girl left. My cynical self feels like the producers are screwing with me and she won't make it to the end. If so, I'm just not going to feel a fairytale ending regardless of who he picks. The show isn't More to Love - it's More to Date because that's all he'll be doing at the end of this fast paced show!

The thing is we dont know whats going on when the cameras arent on. To me it didnt really look like Luke has had any real connection with Tali until tonite but i read somewhere that behind-the-scenes Luke & Tali couldnt keep their hands off of each other. IDK , sometimes these shows are edited to appear a certain way....

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3679171;

The thing is we dont know whats going on when the cameras arent on. To me it didnt really look like Luke has had any real connection with Tali until tonite but i read somewhere that behind-the-scenes Luke & Tali couldnt keep their hands off of each other. IDK , sometimes these shows are edited to appear a certain way....
    It would be on our TV screens if it worked with MF's storyboard. Since it's not there our assumption should be that she doesn't go very much farther unless something next week jumps off the screen at us. She and Luke don't seem IMO to be a good fit.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mickaylal;3678960;
    LOL Tali bugs me. Last week she was all "mature woman" with the good/bad wife thing and telling some girls how hard relationships are.......bla bla send her azz home already
    Yea I re watched the 3 girls around the hot tub, they were all going on about how they care for luke, Heather said really like him but she was yet in Love with him. I can only guess who put a bug in his ear about heather Tali. It really will not benefit her she will be gone next week.

How many of these girls say they are in Love but really only at the Like stage.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3678878;
    I so agree!
    Anna said this but where is because I Love Him.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3678801;
    Awww, Kristian and Heather are crying.
    Heather will be much better of without Luke. From comments on here about her she probably had guys at the airport who want to go out. Heather was a beautiful person the the outside and the inside. I'm sure this show will change her life for the better.

Farewell Heather!

+ Reply to Thread