+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 185

Thread: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

  1. #141
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    49

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3678862;
    Anna was an after thought; I am convinced. I think it was really going to be Heather, Malissa, Tali and Mandy; and then somebody told him that Heather did not feel that much for him and that turned the tables; Kristian was always going. And that is why he picked Anna first; it was supposed to be Heather but Heather was eliminated by the Fleiss team (after telling Luke there was no love there) so Anna was the substitute...she is not going to be F1; I would say she is F4, Tali is F3, Malissa is F2 and Mandy is F1 (after tonight's shocker)
    I sure Anna was to the fill Heathers space. Just like everyone said how can you know in 3 wks time you love someone. The girls that are left are just kidding themselves. Or just desparate for love. Ten to one when he gets to be with his chosen one she will end up dumping. They have had time to see the light at the end of the tunnel and Luke wasn't there. Wonder how they are paid to do the show? How long do they have to pretend they are together in order for the girl to keep her ring? If he picks mandy Luke will for sure dump her when he see the real winny person she is. I wonder if Luke really understands that a engagement ring is promise ring for girl to wear that maybe in the end we will get married. Do you think any one of these girls are dumb enought to marry Luke right after show is over? I hope not since they are back out in the real world to see how thier life would be if they jumped into marriage. Hello Luke thought he would find a bride quick and ride off into the sunset.

  2. #142
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3678862;
    Anna was an after thought; I am convinced. I think it was really going to be Heather, Malissa, Tali and Mandy; and then somebody told him that Heather did not feel that much for him and that turned the tables; Kristian was always going. And that is why he picked Anna first; it was supposed to be Heather but Heather was eliminated by the Fleiss team (after telling Luke there was no love there) so Anna was the substitute...she is not going to be F1; I would say she is F4, Tali is F3, Malissa is F2 and Mandy is F1 (after tonight's shocker)
    Bentley I can't believe how much I agree with what you have been posting. I wrote a post just prior to the show somewhere asking about Anna. So glad she is there so we can see more of her. Did everyone catch the discussion Mandy and Luke had at the mixer. She admitted she was thin and after getting help for her problems (eating disorder I think) she began to gain weight and is now ok with it. Luke also was thin in high school so that is another thing they have in common. Then Luke asked Malissa's sister how she would feel if he asked Malissa to marry him. Things may be changing.

    Next week they will have individual dates in the backyard of the mansion with the families visiting. What? No HTD's! This was a quickie low budget show for sure. No wonder it was over in days not weeks or months. How can they expect any relationship to last beyond the show's airing?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  3. #143
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3678919;
    Bentley I can't believe how much I agree with what you have been posting. I wrote a post just prior to the show somewhere asking about Anna. So glad she is there so we can see more of her. Did everyone catch the discussion Mandy and Luke had at the mixer. She admitted she was thin and after getting help for her problems (eating disorder I think) she began to gain weight and is now ok with it. Luke also was thin in high school so that is another thing they have in common. Then Luke asked Malissa's sister how she would feel if he asked Malissa to marry him. Things may be changing.

    Next week they will have individual dates in the backyard of the mansion with the families visiting. What? No HTD's! This was a quickie low budget show for sure. No wonder it was over in days not weeks or months. How can they expect any relationship to last beyond the show's airing?
    this is the Fleissmonster we are talking about and we all know he doesn't give a rat's behind whether they last after the final episode...all he cares about is getting media attention and ratings for his show...boy he really cut the budget big time on this one...I knew from reading that it was finished in about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks...your right...what person can really develop those deep feelings in that amount of time..espically when you have others involved too...not saying it couldnt' happen..I just dont see it happening when you have others around and you are competiting for time and attention
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  4. #144
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3678694;
    Hadn't thought about that; Heather has had two dates with Luke already and has been able to look beautiful in a gown. I think it makes Tali think that Anna and her might be the next two at the bottom of Luke's list.
    LOL Tali bugs me. Last week she was all "mature woman" with the good/bad wife thing and telling some girls how hard relationships are.......bla bla send her azz home already

  5. #145
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    wow. I cant believe he sent Heather home. She was the most genuine girl there. Tali needs to go home. I like any of them except her.

  6. #146
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3678950;
    this is the Fleissmonster we are talking about and we all know he doesn't give a rat's behind whether they last after the final episode...all he cares about is getting media attention and ratings for his show...boy he really cut the budget big time on this one...I knew from reading that it was finished in about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks...your right...what person can really develop those deep feelings in that amount of time..espically when you have others involved too...not saying it couldnt' happen..I just dont see it happening when you have others around and you are competiting for time and attention
    You mean they filmed this show in maybe 24 days? I always look for the best at speed dating to help choose my guess for F1. They are setting world records here!

    You can fall in love with the right person if it is the right time in a short period of time. For my bride and I it was 8 weeks till we had HTD's with each others families and that made the difference. But there were no other people involved once we each broke up with the gf's and bf after about 4 weeks. That all happened 39 years ago. No way do I think in today's world I would repeat that. Times and people are different and you need to be more cautious.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  7. #147
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    I honestly felt horrible for Kristian. She really couldnt have possibly have been genuinely in love, I am sure she was in love with the idea. I think Heather was a great fit for him, but I think he got nervous from the awkward talk they had at the beach. I am liking Malissa more, and Mandy too. Anna to me seems like such an awkward fit. Tali is so not a good fit if you ask me. I dont like her at all. She seems so hard and stern and boring. Very arrogant too. She seems to think she is much better than everyone else.

  8. #148
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    I originally thought Malissa and Tali would be the final 2. The fact that they seemed to fade into the background just re-enforced my prediction, especially Tali. but.... I think he's genuinely attracted to Mandy, so, hmm, I'm on the fence now.

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    Malissa will be F2 and Mandy will be F1.I have a feeling Anna will go next week and Tali will be F3.

  10. #150
    FORT Fan meemee2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    181

    Re: 8/25 show discussion *spoilers*

    I'm not seeing much chemistry between him and the remaining girls other than maybe Malissa. He seemed in to her from the get go; plus next to Tali, she is the prettiest girl left. My cynical self feels like the producers are screwing with me and she won't make it to the end. If so, I'm just not going to feel a fairytale ending regardless of who he picks. The show isn't More to Love - it's More to Date because that's all he'll be doing at the end of this fast paced show!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.