+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 show discussion "spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 8/18 show discussion "spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3668654;
    Mandy could definitely be a dark horse and surprise all of us by being Luke's F1.
    I agree about Mandy. I kept trying to get a look at her lower arms to see if she could have the skin tone to match that in the proposal shots. (Or if they could be darkened enough to get that same tone to them.) I thought it was very interesting that he was asking her if she could hang in there with him.

FORT Regular

Honestly, I think he will go for beauty..Heather and Talia are just gorgeous women. Mandy, not so much. But, you never know what turns Luke on..

I thought the good/bad wife thing was pretty awful. Way to go when these ladies have already been portrayed as having confidence issues because of their weight - just keep piling on the stuff to make them feel worse. Why or why do most dates include food? I would like to think these ladies would have enjoyed some of the spectacular dates given to Fleiss' The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. I think it was time for Mel B to go but Luke seemed to care and was trying to encourage her. Poor Mel cried over everything, the negative and the positive, even crying because Heather's date was better than hers. The previews from next week look intersting and looks like we will be seeing more of Mandy and Tali.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3668994;
    I thought the good/bad wife thing was pretty awful. Way to go when these ladies have already been portrayed as having confidence issues because of their weight - just keep piling on the stuff to make them feel worse. Why or why do most dates include food? I would like to think these ladies would have enjoyed some of the spectacular dates given to Fleiss' The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. I think it was time for Mel B to go but Luke seemed to care and was trying to encourage her. Poor Mel cried over everything, the negative and the positive, even crying because Heather's date was better than hers. The previews from next week look intersting and looks like we will be seeing more of Mandy and Tali.
    I think Melissa B seemed to take it pretty well though after being cut.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3668853;
    What did she do/say for you to like Mandy more? I didn't watch the episode.
    You would have to see and hear what Luke said to her; I am going out on a limb here but I think Mandy could be the F1. She looks like a heavier version of his old skinny prom date, she has or will have the religion connection; she has that wholesome look; she is well proportioned and is big but in good shape. I think that religious attitudes and whether you would be a stay at home Mom might be mighty important to Luke. He got rid of any of the contestants who were very well engaged professionally with high flying careers aside from Tali. Heather to my way of thinking did not answer Luke's questions very well (according to what I think he is looking for)...she said that she had not and wasn't thinking about children right now and maybe I am misreading her but I am wondering how much into children she really is at this point and she told him that she would still like to continue her career and seems to think that she could do it all. I think Luke is very level headed in many respects but I do think he already knows what he wants and I don't think he is the type to negotiate that. I think Tali is gorgeous and probably the brightest star there but I wonder about the differences that there are (religious views potentially and even more so her career). I think Luke thinks that Malissa is pretty and hot. I think she could go far. But Mandy is the one I think. So far I do like Heather the best personality wise.

Bentley

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3668853;
    What did she do/say for you to like Mandy more? I didn't watch the episode.
    It really wasnt anything she said specifically it just seemed as a whole she seems to be intellegent and really has her head on straight. Unlike some of the other girls *cough Kristian cough* who are just mad.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3669613;
    You would have to see and hear what Luke said to her; I am going out on a limb here but I think Mandy could be the F1. She looks like a heavier version of his old skinny prom date, she has or will have the religion connection; she has that wholesome look; she is well proportioned and is big but in good shape. I think that religious attitudes and whether you would be a stay at home Mom might be mighty important to Luke. He got rid of any of the contestants who were very well engaged professionally with high flying careers aside from Tali. Heather to my way of thinking did not answer Luke's questions very well (according to what I think he is looking for)...she said that she had not and wasn't thinking about children right now and maybe I am misreading her but I am wondering how much into children she really is at this point and she told him that she would still like to continue her career and seems to think that she could do it all. I think Luke is very level headed in many respects but I do think he already knows what he wants and I don't think he is the type to negotiate that. I think Tali is gorgeous and probably the brightest star there but I wonder about the differences that there are (religious views potentially and even more so her career). I think Luke thinks that Malissa is pretty and hot. I think she could go far. But Mandy is the one I think. So far I do like Heather the best personality wise.

Bentley
    Great analysis but I just don't get why the editors are so obviously hiding Tali.
    a) She is by far the most attractive woman on the show.
    b) She proved in the last episode that she is the most mature and sane person on the show.
    c) She is the most articulate and intelligent person on the show.
    d) The reporter who was on the set for 2 days said that the highlight of "spa day" was how intensely hot things got between Luke and Tali, saying "they couldn't keep their hands off each other." The producers had to demand that Luke move on when he was still making out with Tali in the hallway.
    We were shown none of that. Why????

I think they are hiding it, because if they show one contestant being highly favored by Luke then the viewers will all think that is who he's going to choose in the end. Why watch? I missed last week's episode and I am still fuzzy on who everybody is in the house. I also agree with the poster Bentley that said that Heather didn't really answer Luke's question well. I am glad that Lauren is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3670561;
    Great analysis but I just don't get why the editors are so obviously hiding Tali.
    a) She is by far the most attractive woman on the show.
    b) She proved in the last episode that she is the most mature and sane person on the show.
    c) She is the most articulate and intelligent person on the show.
    d) The reporter who was on the set for 2 days said that the highlight of "spa day" was how intensely hot things got between Luke and Tali, saying "they couldn't keep their hands off each other." The producers had to demand that Luke move on when he was still making out with Tali in the hallway.
    We were shown none of that. Why????
    That's my question. Why not show that scene at the spa? It obviously gives clue she's not chosen though. Then again, I really don't get why she needs this stupid show in the first place.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't get why he is keeping Kristian around. It's not hard to see that he's really not that into her; it seems cruel.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread