+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 show discussion "spoilers*

Re: 8/18 show discussion "spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3668212;
    I can't believe that I forgot to watch tonight. I remembered with 10 minutes left, but I got to see Lauren go home which was worth it all. I would have loved to have seen the good/bad wife scene though.

Heather really does seem like a sweet girl, but I think F1 has a dark complexion going by the hand he puts the ring on at the finale.

Does anyone know if this episode is rerun at another time or on another fox channel?
    You can see it online tomorrow. I don't believe they will repeat it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3668212;
    I can't believe that I forgot to watch tonight. I remembered with 10 minutes left, but I got to see Lauren go home which was worth it all. I would have loved to have seen the good/bad wife scene though.

Heather really does seem like a sweet girl, but I think F1 has a dark complexion going by the hand he puts the ring on at the finale.

Does anyone know if this episode is rerun at another time or on another fox channel?

I noticed that too, and the arms weren't as heavy as some like Heather. Heather is very fair. As much as I like her I don't think Heather will be Luke's final choice.

Could the dark be just lighting or shadows in the Sc? I have noticed that for the spa date Tali seemed to have fair legs. She also did not have a swimsuit on, I think because she didn't bring one. Doesn't the spa have any?
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3668263;
    Could the dark be just lighting or shadows in the Sc? I have noticed that for the spa date Tali seemed to have fair legs. She also did not have a swimsuit on, I think because she didn't bring one. Doesn't the spa have any?
    Really? I didn't see that.

I just saw the commercial for the next episode. That should be helpful on the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3668284;
    Really? I didn't see that.

I just saw the commercial for the next episode. That should be helpful on the spoiler thread.
    Yep her legs were fair, but it could be because she has not been in the sun too much. Also while looking at proposal picture and the picture of Luke talking to her, his suit may match....I think but I'm not 100% sure yet.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3668263;
    I think you'd have to bring your OWN swimsuits to the spa.

After tonight I have a feeling Malissa will be F2 based on her definitely physical chemistry with Luke.Mandy could definitely be a dark horse and surprise all of us by being Luke's F1.

Can the threads for the ladies be opened now?

old cow

So i dont know why the girls threads are locked but just wanted to say it was nice seeing Mandy come out a little more. I like her and i think she might be a good catch for Luke. And she's pretty too. Its just weird, up until now we've heard nothing from her and then it seemed like last nite's episode was all about her.

What did she do/say for you to like Mandy more? I didn't watch the episode.

+ Reply to Thread