+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 show discussion "spoilers*

Re: 8/18 show discussion "spoilers*

Wow, that went fast! Thanks for the update of what happened on the show!

Anything interesting from the next episode?

old cow

So why did Luke during this episode just make me want to BARF!

Ive been defending his behavior in the past but dang he just seemed like a pig tonite. Making out with this girl and that girl! YUCK!

FYI--YAY! Lauren is gone!! but i really felt sorry for Mel B.

Did anyone see the skinny pictures of Luke at his real prom and his date looks like a skinny version of Mandy. I hope he is not going to hurt any of these girls.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3668124;
    Wow, that went fast! Thanks for the update of what happened on the show!

Anything interesting from the next episode?
    we see more of Tali...looks like she might have an individual date but then you see her outside talking to him about how she is feeling about being sure of them and now she is not...and he makes the comment...you came here knowing I would be dating more than one person and its looking like Anna is gonna have a major meltdown...but that is edits too..I would think it would be Kristian having the major melt down but I could be wrong it could be Anna
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3668138;
    Did anyone see the skinny pictures of Luke at his real prom and his date looks like a skinny version of Mandy. I hope he is not going to hurt any of these girls.
    Hell to the yea i saw that! Grrrrr Luke just urked me tonite....he just seemed so gross

old cow

Did anyone notice Malissa in her bathing suit on the spa date? WOWZERS girl, she looked like her twins were gonna pop right out of that top!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3668143;
    we see more of Tali...looks like she might have an individual date but then you see her outside talking to him about how she is feeling about being sure of them and now she is not...and he makes the comment...you came here knowing I would be dating more than one person and its looking like Anna is gonna have a major meltdown...but that is edits too..I would think it would be Kristian having the major melt down but I could be wrong it could be Anna
    Thanks. I better look at the spoiler thread to see if that is a 1 on 1 date.

I was watching and not posting trying to pay attention to what was happening. Heather is kind of shooting out in the lead for now. Concerning the moon shot I remember the last time the Fleissmaster show a girl with a moon shot. Heather could also be the one who would put her career first. She spoke of this when Luke was questioning her, the positive side of this is that she didn't seem to bat an eyelash when he said he had 3 kids. I was disappointed that we did not see much of Tali's conversation with Luke at the spa like the article stated.mmmmm It would seem to soon to be redeeming Malissa when he has not stated any doubts as far as I can remember for her. Melissa's date went good and I'm glad she tried to bellydance Whoot! You Go Girl to her. She's a sweetheart.
    The cut will probally go to 4 next week and he is swapping spit with girls on-screen, but what about the ones we didn't see him swap spit with? Looks promising for next week that we might see who will emerge with a definite edge. As of now it's Heather and Malissa.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3668102;
    I thought that she was actually one of the prettiest.
    I kept thinking lose about 60 lbs and guys would be crawling all over her... the woman is seriously gorgeous!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I can't believe that I forgot to watch tonight. I remembered with 10 minutes left, but I got to see Lauren go home which was worth it all. I would have loved to have seen the good/bad wife scene though.

Heather really does seem like a sweet girl, but I think F1 has a dark complexion going by the hand he puts the ring on at the finale.

Does anyone know if this episode is rerun at another time or on another fox channel?

+ Reply to Thread