+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 show discussion "spoilers*

Re: 8/18 show discussion "spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3670959;
    I don't get why he is keeping Kristian around. It's not hard to see that he's really not that into her; it seems cruel.
    One word - DRAMA

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3670561;
    d) The reporter who was on the set for 2 days said that the highlight of "spa day" was how intensely hot things got between Luke and Tali, saying "they couldn't keep their hands off each other." The producers had to demand that Luke move on when he was still making out with Tali in the hallway.
    We were shown none of that. Why????
    Maybe they couldn't show the Tali make-out session b/c it would have made Luke look like too gross of a womanizer. We got a lot of footage of him at the spa with Mandy and it looked like they had a serious connection (lots of time spent nuzzling into his chest). Meanwhile, he was still kissing other women. Maybe adding Tali would have been too much in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by nhromantic;3671095;
    One word - DRAMA
    Yup.Before I even read your response I knew what it would say.She's kept around for DRAMA.

FORT Regular

Re: More to Love 8/19 Recap: Bippity Boppity Boo-Hoo

To be bluntly honest, these women have geniune feelings. Sure there's one thing as confidence I grant you, but these girls are NOT that lucky. Some plus size girls are luckier at finding boyfriends than others. I think what it all comes down to is that there ARE some handsome guys out there that would LOVE to date a plus size women, but there kinds of fellas are "closeted" chubby chasers.

FORT Newbie

I am finding Tali annoying. She is not that attractive either.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3670959;
    I don't get why he is keeping Kristian around. It's not hard to see that he's really not that into her; it seems cruel.

I think he likes her and I think she is in F4. The insecure one. Heather is my fav. I like Mandy too. Dont like Tali

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3672063;
    Yup.Before I even read your response I knew what it would say.She's kept around for DRAMA.
    I'm going to say something that is not politically correct but I believe to be true. I believe that Luke has been coached to keep Kristian around because a) she is bi-racial (reflects well on him being open minded), and b) she is the heaviest and least attractive of the remaining contenders (premise of the show - doesn't matter how unattractive you are), and c) she's a kook and they have to keep it interesting. In no way do I believe that he has any serious interest in her.
    They are definitely making Heather the front runner, but I don't get it. She is gross.
    Mandy is moving up quickly.
    Malissa has been front and center from the start but is fading.
    Tali is stunningly beautiful and the most intelligent but they are making her invisible. I'd like to get her number (just kidding).

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3672842;
    I'm going to say something that is not politically correct but I believe to be true. I believe that Luke has been coached to keep Kristian around because a) she is bi-racial (reflects well on him being open minded), and b) she is the heaviest and least attractive of the remaining contenders (premise of the show - doesn't matter how unattractive you are), and c) she's a kook and they have to keep it interesting. In no way do I believe that he has any serious interest in her.
    They are definitely making Heather the front runner, but I don't get it. She is gross.
    Mandy is moving up quickly.
    Malissa has been front and center from the start but is fading.
    Tali is stunningly beautiful and the most intelligent but they are making her invisible. I'd like to get her number (just kidding).
    I can't believe I started to watch this show! My wife hates Luke. I can't understand why. And I am happy that Mandy is moving up but wish she was a little less emotional. I see a great connection with Luke and Mandy but usually in these MF fiascos doesn't the one that the lead reassures and asks to be patient usually end up F3 somewhat like Reid just did?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3672957;
    I can't believe I started to watch this show! My wife hates Luke. I can't understand why. And I am happy that Mandy is moving up but wish she was a little less emotional. I see a great connection with Luke and Mandy but usually in these MF fiascos doesn't the one that the lead reassures and asks to be patient usually end up F3 somewhat like Reid just did?
    Not really. She obviously will be in the Final 3 though.

eta

I guess that I think that Luke is a good looking guy and seems nice, but there's too much obvious fakeness in this whole thing.

I haven't seen it with Heather - she's obviously fun to be with - the girls say this and Luke jokes with her - but other than all the one on one dates with her - I don't see that Luke is overly interested - and is she ready for a serious relationship ? She keeps thanking him for being so nice but what is she doing for him ?

Mandy seems like she is getting overly emotional and overly attached. We haven't seen much interraction and already she has her leg over his lap at the spa and is talking about a serious relationship - how does he feel? Then in screencaps she is seen getting upset - and in the personal interviews - but she tells Luke that she's tough and can stick it out. She also says before the spa date that girls are going to get aggressive - it seemed that she was being the aggressor with Luke.

With Tali - there has been absolutely nothing - except what we read in the NY Times article about their not being able to keep their hands off of each other. It would seem rather odd that he has not taken her on any one on one dates - and then goes to the parents and then Hawaii and then proposes. No continuing story - or was he enamoured with Heather and then when she didn't seem interested in settling down etc - he switched to Tali ? Just seems very strange that we haven't seen ANY interraction with Tali. The girls didn't feel they had anything in common ... is Luke just physically attracted to her ?

Malissa - has not gotten a good edit. She may be the final one but I doubt it - she's the competitive one - along with Mandy - I could see either being the F2 but not the F1.

+ Reply to Thread