+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 8/11 show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 8/11 show discussion *spoilers*

You know, in a way, I feel sorry for Danielle, but all that talking throughout the whole limo ride can be a REAL turn off. I bet it was hard for Luke to get a word in edgewise. Where as with Heather, he was truly into her. I saw that glow on her face.

I'm leaning towards Melissa being in the 4, she's shown more emotional crying than about anyone, and I'm trying to match this or her with what the article said about the 4. So, she could be in there.
    It's got to be love.

If Luke isn't into Kristian, I hope he lets her go soon. I have a feeling the longer she's there, the worse it will be for her when she does get let go.

On "Real Chance at Love" on VH1, they just had a big prom date too. Lately it seems as if the Fleiss shows are "borrowing" from VH1 or vice versa.

Wow, I might have to watch that again to figure out what just happened. Or...not. Are they really down to six, or were figures blurring together at the end? Eh, I liked Heather tonight, her line about not hurting the horse...they pull wagons, you know? That really made me smile. Sorry about Bonnie, I really liked her and as a heavily-inked woman, can relate. Kristian...oh, boy. Well, she's falling right into the route these shows seem to like (no problems saying the "L" word). What worries me is how easily she brought forth, "Put myself out there," "completely vulnerable," blah, blah, blah. Typical, reality show blather.

I keep looking at the lower arms/wrists in the voiceover when Luke asks, will you marry me, and am trying to match them up with any of the women. Good calls on the previous screencaps, the poster who brought them out. Can't wait to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee;3656610;
    Wow, I might have to watch that again to figure out what just happened. Or...not. Are they really down to six, or were figures blurring together at the end? Eh, I liked Heather tonight, her line about not hurting the horse...they pull wagons, you know? That really made me smile. Sorry about Bonnie, I really liked her and as a heavily-inked woman, can relate. Kristian...oh, boy. Well, she's falling right into the route these shows seem to like (no problems saying the "L" word). What worries me is how easily she brought forth, "Put myself out there," "completely vulnerable," blah, blah, blah. Typical, reality show blather.

I keep looking at the lower arms/wrists in the voiceover when Luke asks, will you marry me, and am trying to match them up with any of the women. Good calls on the previous screencaps, the poster who brought them out. Can't wait to see more.
    we are down to 8 there names are listed on page one of this thread...still not sure how the cuts will go next week if it will be 8-6 or 8-4
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3656030;
    I thought it was funny that Luke said Lauren tried to accert herself as his.
    "Trust me I'm here for you."
    He also said that her being assertive and territorial about him was "kind of a turn on."
    Last edited by Wind Dancer; 08-12-2009 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3657251;
    He also said that her being assertive and territorial about him was "kind of a turn on."
    Then for Luke talking to the point you want to stick a sock in your mouth would be a turn off. I also like the fact of all the women there he made intentions to talk with Heather. Anyone else bothered that the only women he kissed at the mixer was Kristian. I thought for sure Heather would have got a kiss from him.

FORT Newbie

Hi-hoping someone can help. I missed last night's episode and can't find it anywhere on-line. I live in canada so hulu won't work. Does anyone have any tips?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by enyl76;3657283;
    Hi-hoping someone can help. I missed last night's episode and can't find it anywhere on-line. I live in canada so hulu won't work. Does anyone have any tips?
    Fox website has all the episodes available to watch.

Heres the link:

FOX Broadcasting Company: MORE TO LOVE

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3657388;
    Fox website has all the episodes available to watch.

Heres the link:

FOX Broadcasting Company: MORE TO LOVE
    Thanks it's telling me I have to live in the US to view the video. Does anyone know how I can find it on Utube?

+ Reply to Thread