+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 8/11 show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 8/11 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3656115;
    What were the names of the girls let go; Danielle, Brooke, who were the other two.

Danielle, Bonnie, Christine and Amanda

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3656115;
    What were the names of the girls let go; Danielle, Brooke, who were the other two.
    uummmm Christian and Bonnie. But i dont think that other girl was named Brooke, i think it was like Amanda or something.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by kjfras;3656114;
    Holy Crap - Amanda was a BITC*!!!! "I've never lost a guy to a girl who was bigger than me or not as pretty as me?" WTF??? Honey -you ain't all that! I didn't even know what her freakin' name was!!
    Yea she was kinda a spot filler. I had no idea who she was either until she was let go. totally forgettable.

I agree with what everybody has posted but honestly he was well rid of Amanda, Danielle and Brooke would have scared his mother for sure. Who was the final one? Didn't he have a one on one date with her. I think choosing Heather first says a lot.

Even though her date went wrong , I think Daniella was very sweet in her good-bye to Luke.
    It's got to be love.

Ok Bonnie not Brooke. Still would have scared Mom. I think I would have eliminated these folks too. So it must have been Christine that he had the one on one with. Heather and Mandy I think he kind of likes a lot; possibly Tali...Malissa maybe and Lauren I think is the drama in the house (she is getting the F4 edit I think). Yes, Danielle was sweet in her goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3656135;
    I agree with what everybody has posted but honestly he was well rid of Amanda, Danielle and Brooke would have scared his mother for sure. Who was the final one? Didn't he have a one on one date with her. I think choosing Heather first says a lot.
    Usually with these Bachelor-type shows, the guy gives his list of picks to the producers and they tell him in which order to call them out. That's probably why they saved Kristian for last. They knew she would be the most emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by kjfras;3656122;
    Danielle, Bonnie, Christine and Amanda
    Thank you Kjfras.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3656141;
    Ok Bonnie not Brooke. Still would have scared Mom. I think I would have eliminated these folks too. So it must have been Christine that he had the one on one with. Heather and Mandy I think he kind of likes a lot; possibly Tali...Malissa maybe and Lauren I think is the drama in the house (she is getting the F4 edit I think.
    Im tellin ya, the min. Bonnie whipped that drawing out of her boobs i knew it was all over for her.

Yay to Anna, Tali, and now Heather (as she is one of my favs) for getting a ring!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3656146;
    Usually with these Bachelor-type shows, the guy gives his list of picks to the producers and they tell him in which order to call them out. That's probably why they saved Kristian for last. They knew she would be the most emotional.
    Very true and she did not disappoint.

+ Reply to Thread