+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

I think the mods usually say keep it open til 1 a.m.

soooooooooooo

let the pity party begin...and it has already and the claws are coming out..lol

lmao...I see Fleiss is up to his usual tricks he let the girls pick "teams" for the first 2 group dates..lol....and the last girl standing the one none of them liked get the individual date..lol

when will they learn...a typical Fleiss trick..the one most hated usually gets the 1 on 1 cause everyone votes her out or doesn't pick her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

well...guess I am the only one watching this week...lol

wow....watching the beginning of the 2nd episode and Malissa's "real" colors are starting to show....whew...IMO...she even this early is getting the Fleiss F3 or F2 very confident and I ain't here for no one but the man and look out ladies I have my eye on the "prize"...I am not here to make friends with the rest of the girls....well that knocks her out of F1....classic Fleiss move..and she has already had like 4 PI's 13 minutes into the show...showing too much of her for her to be the F1

and poor Heather..bless her heart..she got so sick on the boat

old cow

Im here too! Just took me FOREVER to connect to this website

old cow

i feel bad for Heather (thats her name, right) =( poor girl getting sick on her first group date with him

I'm watching. Heather getting sick was kind of classic, but I feel sorry for her. These girls have the claws out pretty fast, and Mr. Bachelor is awfully quick to move in for the kiss.

old cow

DANG Malissa turnin' into a real beee-otch! And of course she will be here til the end

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3637929;
    i feel bad for Heather (thats her name, right) =( poor girl getting sick on her first group date with him
    I am not so sure that was a Fleiss move...that poor girl was puking her guts out..even before the drinking began....lol

Fleiss....ENOUGH of the crying PI pity parties....if you ever do another of these shows...I want an invite being a larger woman I will give them a big time dose of self confidence and self esteem and tell them to make the man chase you...you don't fall all over him and don't feel sorry for yourself it has nothing to do with your weight..it has to do with how you feel about yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3637943;
    DANG Malissa turnin' into a real beee-otch! And of course she will be here til the end
    yep and IMO she will make it to the F4 but she won't be the F1

old cow

[QUOTE=ButterflyFaery;3637946;]I am not so sure that was a Fleiss move...that poor girl was puking her guts out..even before the drinking began....lol
    QUOTE]

HA! U arent kidding! I was like DANG that girl cant hold her liquior! Poor dear.

And im happy for the girl that wasnt picked on a "team" HAHAHA she gets a one on one date! Sorry cant remember her name

I don't think it was the drinking. I think it was a combination of nerves and probably the motion of the boat. She didn't seem drunk at all to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast