+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

I missed the Kristian pieces on the show last night (too busy flipping channels). So, she seems too invested? Too "stalkery"? Oh well....

Malissa is the one with the ginormous cleavage. She seems rather average sized beyond those babies. Does anyone else think that? I don't see her as "curvy" as much as I see her as "top heavy." If Luke is a "breast man," she's seriously the one for him.

FORT Fogey

I don't know how others feel but I like the way Luke really does seem to take the women's feelings into consideration.

Sorry I can't remember the women's names yet--but he said last night that he was going to sit with X first--at the pool party--so that it might help her get over her being nervous about being in a bathing suit (my paraphrase.) I like the way he really seemed to take her feelings into account--especially when he did not have to.

I'm not wild about his using "girls" all the time--but I know that is just how some men are. Maybe one of the women will smack him upside the head and let him know it's time to change....

This epi was a tad easier to watch, but not by much and I'm not sure I'll make it through the season. I had this mental checklist in my head, like, okay, what embarrassing things can they do to these women? Set up a gym class type team pick? Check. Put them in bathing suits for their first date? Check. Show footage of preparing to hurl with lots of great audio? Check and check.

Kristian makes me cringe and I agree with previous statements. And Lauren? I missed a couple minutes previous to that gossip session, and thought at first she was a plant, like on one of the seasons of the Bachelor. Can't believe that he kept her and it's interesting that he got rid of the two she mentioned as being too old. Either he likes some cattiness in a woman, just wants help thinning down (sorry) the crowd or is keeping her around as his tattle tale and will get rid of her later.

Still like Bonnie, who I'm realizing is a little too young to be the gal I was thinking I might have known. I don't think he'll end up choosing her, though, and I'm not sure if it would be because of the tattoos or the fact she seems pretty confident and comfortable in her own skin, as they say.

FORT Newbie

I agree that Kristian seems way over the top...its scary. Seems like he would have seen this and let her go early.. but maybe he is coached to let the women who are really cringe worthy stay.. better for ratings?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The way Malissa's name is spelled...the prefix 'mal-' means bad, abnormal, inadequate. Wonder if this speaks to her personality? You never know....she may have '666' on her scalp underneath that blonde hair!

I see that Kristian's favorite fragrance is Eau d'Desperation. She's a cutie, and I'll bet this has been a problem for her for all of her dating life. You would think that she would have learned that this scent gives guys the idea that they are so wonderful that they can walk all over you...and you'd better thank your lucky stars. Or they can't wait to peel you off them!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Was any new SC's shown beyond what was shown on the first episode? Watched and was disappointed he did not cut GA woman, she's the drama role person I guess. I'm trying to baby slueth to see if I can do it. LOL
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3637975;
    well im glad they stopped displaying the girl's weight
    I just don't get that!! I know it's a reality show that's supposed to highlight the fact that they're not stick thin, but was it really necessary to display their weights like that? But I guess that's Fox for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3641381;
    Was any new SC's shown beyond what was shown on the first episode? Watched and was disappointed he did not cut GA woman, she's the drama role person I guess. I'm trying to baby slueth to see if I can do it. LOL
    There were some screencaps for next weeks episode. If you read the article that someoen posted that helps with some of screencaps. I was very surprised on how much information it gave us. I think one of the screencaps of Malissa and Luke in the bath tub is from the Spa they go to.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3640587;
    The way Malissa's name is spelled...the prefix 'mal-' means bad, abnormal, inadequate. Wonder if this speaks to her personality? You never know....she may have '666' on her scalp underneath that blonde hair!
    *snort* - you beat me on posting this. Every time I see her name splayed across the screen my mind immediately wanders to Fleur de Mal, so now every time a bit of evil passes her lips I think of her as Fleur de Malissa.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3643015;
    *snort* - you beat me on posting this. Every time I see her name splayed across the screen my mind immediately wanders to Fleur de Mal, so now every time a bit of evil passes her lips I think of her as Fleur de Malissa.

Ha, I was thinking Malificent, from (I think) Sleeping Beauty? One of those Disney, evil Queens.

Thanks to the poster with that article, I agree it seemed to give a LOT more information than is usually around. The description of one of the final 4 has a couple of the women in my mind, but I can't keep their names straight, yet.

+ Reply to Thread