+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

The episode tonight was much better than last night. Even though there was still crying, it wasn't nearly as much. I hope all the crying PI's decrease as it goes. I don't know why Fleiss wants us to see them cry so much. Actually, yes, I do. He wants us to feel sorry for them. That's so wrong. He should want us to be excited for them and cheer on our faves. Sorry Fleiss, but I'm not picking my fave by who has the best pity party story. I certainly know who I won't be rooting for--and it has nothing to do with their crying or stories of woe. Actually, I'm not sure who I like yet. I may not pick anyone. I know who I don't like-- Malissa and Lauren! Wow! Those two need to go, unless he wants someone who isn't so nice. I couldn't believe he kept Lauren after she was so gossipy to him (not with him, but TO him.) I doubt if he heard Malissa's attitude on her PI's until tonight, but I bet he wasn't impressed. I know I wasn't. That's too bad, she'd be really cute if she wasn't so arrogant.

BTW, I just have to say it drives me crazy when he calls them "girls" all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3638711;
    I DID notice that. I was cracking up wondering if some ABC executive was like "um... do we not own the rights to that over here?"

also - I JUST now finished the episode. How RIDICULOUS is it that Lauren says to him "did you notice how old Arriane and Vanessa are?" (ps. I would've answered "yes I did. did YOU notice how much prettier they are than you?" but that's just me being mean) and then he IMMEDIATELY cut Arriane and Vanessa. What is that about? Especially after telling Lauren that he appreciated her candor but he wasn't really putting any stock in it. Blechy choice Luke.
    Just watching the west coast feed...ita..clearly they are crawling their way to social security! I think this show is going to get nastier than the Bachelor--is that possible?

Just finished watching and I have to say I liked the show more this time around.They didn't flash thw weight of the women on the screen which I was greatful for.My favorite girls are Bonnie and Anna as well as Tali.I did say I wasn't going to have a favorite though(I made that statement after the Bachelorette ended last week.) Whoops

Malissa definitely showed her catty side and Lauren reminded me of the Lauren from Jason's season on TB.Kristian reminded me of Shannon from Jason's season.I like Luke but I wish he wouldn't kiss the girls so quickly.Other than that he seems to be a real sweetheart.

I am actually enjoying this show a lot. I, like most on here, do not like Lauren at all. She really needs to go but I'm sure that she will be around for a while so we all have a villian to root against.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fogey

I was only able to watch this (off and on) up until the pool date. I couldn't take all the crying and blubbering over this guy and whatever else -- I really couldn't! I don't remember it ever being this bad on the Bachelor! I didn't see a whole lot of cattiness in the part I watched but I did see a WHOLE LOT of insecurity!

Anyway, who got cut? I understand the two oldest got cut, but who else?

Also, I noticed that one of the girls is basically normal sized except she has humongous breasts. I don't know her name but I wouldn't be surprised if she were the one to win in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727;3639016;
    I was only able to watch this (off and on) up until the pool date. I couldn't take all the crying and blubbering over this guy and whatever else -- I really couldn't! I don't remember it ever being this bad on the Bachelor! I didn't see a whole lot of cattiness in the part I watched but I did see a WHOLE LOT of insecurity!

Anyway, who got cut? I understand the two oldest got cut, but who else?

Also, I noticed that one of the girls is basically normal sized except she has humongous breasts. I don't know her name but I wouldn't be surprised if she were the one to win in the end.
    Eliminated: Vanessa, Arriene and Magali

I hope that Kristian goes home soon, may people have commented that she is the "stalker". I have to tape the show just so I can fast forward everytime she speaks. I loved the comment Bonnie made to her about her leaving a note for Luke at his door. I was not sure if I was going to like Bonnie at first but she is starting to grow on me. Malissa needs a reality check that she is not the only girl there, talk about a 360 degree change in attitude. Do we have another Wes in our midst? I hope not. We have not seen very much of Tali, but next weeks episode we might see some more of her. If I see anymore I think I will scream. ENOUGH ALREADY, we don't need to feel pity for these ladies. Any ideas who the final four will be?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3639056;
    Eliminated: Vanessa, Arriene and Magali

I hope that Kristian goes home soon, may people have commented that she is the "stalker". I have to tape the show just so I can fast forward everytime she speaks. I loved the comment Bonnie made to her about her leaving a note for Luke at his door. I was not sure if I was going to like Bonnie at first but she is starting to grow on me. Malissa needs a reality check that she is not the only girl there, talk about a 360 degree change in attitude. Do we have another Wes in our midst? I hope not. We have not seen very much of Tali, but next weeks episode we might see some more of her. If I see anymore I think I will scream. ENOUGH ALREADY, we don't need to feel pity for these ladies. Any ideas who the final four will be?
    Yea i like Bonnie too. OMG i know, not too much of Tali last nite. She is one of the prettiest ladies on the show so I hope to see her next week. Im still having trouble remembering some of the girls names but the lady who got to go on the 1-on-1 date with Luke was nice. I felt sorry for her that she wasnt picked on a team so it was nice to see her get the last laugh.

Final 4: Hmmm...not really sure but the way these things are normally set up that awful girl Malissa & Lauren will probably last awhile. Maybe even to the F4....

FORT Newbie

I couldn't get on last night (because my husband likes to watch this with me... chub chaser that he is!) I agree with comments about Lauren... I can't believe he kept her after she was dissing the others. As usual though, we probably did not get the whole conversation and Luke may have been pumping her for info once she volunteered her role there. He'll keep her for a while, but I don't think she'll get to the final four. Kristian... stalker, exactly my comment to my husband. Very sad. Hers will be the melt down exit of the season, IMO. They need to have "rose or go" dates. I did not care for Christina at all. I wish he could have let her go on their 1-on-1 and I think he would have done that. Malissa... F4 is my guess. I see Tali, Heather, Bonnie going a long way. I'm eager to look at more screencaps and see who his F1 may be. Final note... glad the ht/wt references are gone!!

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

While watching one of Kristian's interviews, I said to my hubby - "She seems to be so invested in this that I'm concerned that she'll harm herself when she gets cut." I don't think of her so much as a stalker as I do as a person who is involved in a situation she's never encountered before, and she's too emotionally immature to recognize that her feelings may not be reciprocated. I believe in love at first sight (having experienced it myself over 45 years ago), but it was in a one-on-one relationship, not a 15-on-one contest.

I am really afraid for Kristian.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3639331;
    While watching one of Kristian's interviews, I said to my hubby - "She seems to be so invested in this that I'm concerned that she'll harm herself when she gets cut." I don't think of her so much as a stalker as I do as a person who is involved in a situation she's never encountered before, and she's too emotionally immature to recognize that her feelings may not be reciprocated. I believe in love at first sight (having experienced it myself over 45 years ago), but it was in a one-on-one relationship, not a 15-on-one contest.

I am really afraid for Kristian.
    I was thinking the same thing as I watched last night.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread