+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

addison h.

Re: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

ohh noooooo kristian apparently "fell in love" at first sight. ohhhhhhh man. not good pumpkin - NOT good...

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3638287;
    "because I am a bigger girl... I've never had a date like this"

odd - I've been every size and I've never been taken on a private jet at any of them... am I missing something?
    Ha! Great point, I must of missed this comment. I decided to root for her as she is from Michigan but Bonnie is super cool too.

Wow, picking teams and swimsuits - I hated team picking in school.

addison h.

oh no - I just noticed that all the girl's threads are closed I wonder why...

I also wonder how it's possible that I really do think Luke is a good guy (definitely growing on me) and yet at this point he's on par with "Blob" for the horndog of the series award.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3638559;

I also wonder how it's possible that I really do think Luke is a good guy (definitely growing on me) and yet at this point he's on par with "Blob" for the horndog of the series award.
    The threads are closed so no spoilers are posted.

Did anyone read that article about Luke not being the 'fat boy' during High School and that he did attend prom or something like that? I didn't read the whole thing and they wanted to know if it changed anyone's mind about him.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3638559;

he is doing a lot of kissing but I am not picking up the "sleaze" vibe from him the way I did with Blob..with Blob it was like a mission to see how many pants he could get into and I don't get that from Luke
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3638576;
    he is doing a lot of kissing but I am not picking up the "sleaze" vibe from him the way I did with Blob..with Blob it was like a mission to see how many pants he could get into and I don't get that from Luke
    He seems like a pretty cool guy in my opinion.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3638576;
    A). thanks ATEM - that makes sense!

and 2). Butterfly - I think you're right. It's the WAY he's doing ALLLLLL the kissing that makes me still like him (again even though he is close to Blob in the overall "count" so far)

The music at the beginning of the episode was the exact same music on the Bachelor/Bachelorette episode once they get to F3.

Don't know if anyone noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3638699;
    The music at the beginning of the episode was the exact same music on the Bachelor/Bachelorette episode once they get to F3.

yea I noticed that ..they used it last week too...guess Fleiss is not gonna put out any more money for new music for a new show..just use the old stuff..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3638699;

I DID notice that. I was cracking up wondering if some ABC executive was like "um... do we not own the rights to that over here?"

also - I JUST now finished the episode. How RIDICULOUS is it that Lauren says to him "did you notice how old Arriane and Vanessa are?" (ps. I would've answered "yes I did. did YOU notice how much prettier they are than you?" but that's just me being mean) and then he IMMEDIATELY cut Arriane and Vanessa. What is that about? Especially after telling Lauren that he appreciated her candor but he wasn't really putting any stock in it. Blechy choice Luke.

+ Reply to Thread