+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

old cow

Re: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3638211;
    Arriane is going. I was hoping she'd stayed.
    I know the pretty red head was Vanessa Im sad to see her go. She was PRETTY!!

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3638211;
    Arriane is going. I was hoping she'd stayed.
    I liked her too but I think she was a bit too old for Luke
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3638220;
    I know the pretty red head was Vanessa Im sad to see her go. She was PRETTY!!
    Yeah, I liked her too.

addison h.

Oh I'm so excited you guys are here! I got in late tonight so I'm trying to catch up (I'm only up to the boat date) -

a few quick thoughts on what I've seen so far...

what do we have here? a little monster standing where Malissa once stood it's taken exactly one third of an episode for me to go from liking her to hoping she's gone ASAP (but we all know she'll be sticking around - boo)

Kristian is really on her game tonight - saying all the right things to him and she's giving interesting PI's. The bit about Malissa not understanding the rest of them because she "gained her weight after high school" was priceless. Plus she looked GORGEOUS in that PI of her in the red dress with her hair straightened and curled (totally different - do they bring in a stylist at some point?)

I feel so bad for Heather. WHO, by the way, I think looks exactly like Melissa Joan Hart. Poor girl, ITA with you all - it seems like it was just a really bad case of nerves.

For me, the jury's still out on Lauren. I like that - along with Arriane and Mandy and maybe one other girl - she really does seem more average sized. But I'm not liking the trash talk so much.

And last but not least - GO BONNIE!!! - this chick gets cooler by the minute (at least so far... ) off to watch the rest!

old cow

i cant believe Lauren & Malissa stayed! Well actually i can believe they stayed b/c it seems they are going to create the most drama and that makes for good TV (or so ive heard) But glad the weeping girl stayed...last one picked...cant remember her name

Lauren is horrible! I guess she is the "bad guy"
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I like Bonnie, any girl with tats gets my vote!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

addison h.

"because I am a bigger girl... I've never had a date like this"

odd - I've been every size and I've never been taken on a private jet at any of them... am I missing something?

Arriane and Vanessa left tonight...anyone know the name of the 3rd girl they didn't show their names during their farwell PI's and I don't know them all well enough yet except for Malissa and Lauren....and I so wanted to root for Lauren since she's a GA girl...but she has made it too hard to pull for her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

addison h.

A). I take about what I said about Kristian. That girl has gone from 0 - stalker in about 8 seconds flat.

and 2). OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG those poor girls on the swimming date. I almost cried for Mel - HOWEVER I hope she learns one VERY important thing from this experience. If you freak out about your weight - other people will notice. If you just act cool with it - no one will care. Now Fleiss is not exactly "people" but notice that Mel freaked out and we got a few nice... long... lingering shots of her thighs. Amanda - though clearly not thrilled by the idea - basically just rolled with it - and she was barely noticeable in her suit.

(oh and PS - kudos to Arriane for the 2 piece - nice normal suit - good call)

+ Reply to Thread