Thread: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

old cow

Re: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

well im glad they stopped displaying the girl's weight

UGH i HATE Christian's dress!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3637967;
    I don't think it was the drinking. I think it was a combination of nerves and probably the motion of the boat. She didn't seem drunk at all to me.
    Yea your probably right. Just seemed a little funny the way it was edited and put together.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3637982;
    Yea your probably right. Just seemed a little funny the way it was edited and put together.
    Motion sickness no doubt.

old cow

i say YAY to Christina! I was ALWAYS picked last for everything too so i know how much it hurt to be standing there last.

mmmmm..with what he said in parting with Christina's date..I think that if that had been a rose or go date she would be gone....not sure if he is really into her or not
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3638000;
    mmmmm..with what he said in parting with Christina's date..I think that if that had been a rose or go date she would be gone....not sure if he is really into her or not
    Well he was smooching her like he was into her...still dont know if the producers made him do that to add fire to an otherwise dull date...

It seems unhealthy for some of the girls to be putting all of their hopes and dreams into Luke. Geez... there are plenty of men out there who date bigger women. The difference is, this show is making them feel empowered and beautiful--just take that same attitude home and everything will change!

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand;3638008;
    It seems unhealthy for some of the girls to be putting all of their hopes and dreams into Luke. Geez... there are plenty of men out there who date bigger women. The difference is, this show is making them feel empowered and beautiful--just take that same attitude home and everything will change!

thank you someone else that agrees with me..it has nothing to do with your weight..it has to do with how you carry yourself and how you feel about yourself...my only problem is that I get accused of having too much attitude...lol and I am not afraid to speak my mind...which gets me into trouble sometimes cause its open mouth without thinking...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand;3638008;
    Easier said than done LaLa. What if they were to return home and they still face the same problems of finding a date due to their size. But I gree with you, there ARE men out there who would date bigger women!! But sometimes they're closeted chubby chasers!!

old cow

well Lauren didnt go swimming?

+ Reply to Thread