+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

addison h.

Re: 8/4 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3647526;
    shoepie - good prediction, however, i still think he'll choose the "thinnest" woman. hate to say this...but i think size is still an issue.
    quite possible - but he has already sent home Arriane - clearly the thinnest woman (not sure pounds wise but just plain body wise) and Vanessa who was also thinner - now I know they were both "old" - but still...

I also think you guys are right about Bonnie not going very far (per the lack of SC's to date) but I just really wish he would at least keep her around for awhile.

I would like to ask if anyone is seeing any kind of edit emerge even after 2 shows besides Malissa and Lauren.
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 08-07-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: 1st post was in wrong place
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3647526;
    shoepie - good prediction, however, i still think he'll choose the "thinnest" woman. hate to say this...but i think size is still an issue.
    Oh I agree and the thinner women also have the body type I described. It has already happened. Those remaining are the thinnest of the bunch already.

Tali is a real beauty and I expect to see her in the final 2. I don't think he will be able to resist giving this arm trophy a whirl in real life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011