+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Newbie

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3657307;
    Search FOX more to love. I know they have the full episodes there but I have a very hard playing them on my computer. If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great. I missed half the episode last night also.
    Thanks for some reason it won't allow me to view in Canada. Usually I find episodes on Utube, but haven't found anything for More to Love.

old cow

Thanxs for the screencaps Ryvetted!

Sooo it looks like Melissa & Kristian get a 2 way date with Luke...or is that Amanda? Sometimes its difficult to tell from the pic who the girl is.

Heather gets another 1-on-1 date

Lauren is still being a -----

and we finally get to see some stuff from Tali & Anna!

Sooo it looks like Melissa & Kristian get a 2 way date with Luke...or is that Amanda? Sometimes its difficult to tell from the pic who the girl is.

...You mean Mandy/red dress and Kristian -- the screencap where he's holding hands with two gals? (Or am I missing something else?)

If anyone can do more screencaps of future events, that would be great. I love sleuthing them, trying to fit them into the schedule. But I'm not able to screencap things very easily. Thanks!

I'm not so sure that the SC of Luke holding hands with Mandy and Kristian is a two on one date. Mandy appears to be wearing the same dress with Malissa and Anna. It looks like the "pre elimination" drink time as they are all three dressed up.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3659407;
    I'm not so sure that the SC of Luke holding hands with Mandy and Kristian is a two on one date. Mandy appears to be wearing the same dress with Malissa and Anna. It looks like the "pre elimination" drink time as they are all three dressed up.

If I remember correctly they call it a "mixer' to me its just a cocktail party. I love Mandy in that red dress it looks so pretty on her. Heather looks so beutiful in that "navy??" dress she is wearing. I was not sure what color it is, hard to tell. So I see a romance with him and Heather, Mandy and I hope we see some more connection with Tali. She seems to have no or very little screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3660297;
    If I remember correctly they call it a "mixer' to me its just a cocktail party. I love Mandy in that red dress it looks so pretty on her. Heather looks so beutiful in that "navy??" dress she is wearing. I was not sure what color it is, hard to tell. So I see a romance with him and Heather, Mandy and I hope we see some more connection with Tali. She seems to have no or very little screen time.
    Tali is gorgeous, cosmopolitan and has had little to no screen time. Therefore she's probably this season's Reid: out at F3. Wonder if she'll come back to propose??

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3656509;
    that sounds right...but Malissa is not getting a F1 edit..I would say she is getting the F4 or F3 edit...I think Tali might be the F4 since the description says something about the cultural differences..that leaves Heather and Mandy...not sure about Mandy in the F4..I still think that could be Mel B or Anna....but as for Malissa, Tali and Heather..I think we have hit the nail on the head

I thought at first that Lauren would be in the F4 and I am not sure of the cuts whether he will go from 6 to 8 or 6 to 4 cause according to the air and filming dates we have and descriptions we have the F8 next week but the description for the following week seems to indicate we will be down to the F4. so if we go from 8 to 4 Lauren will go next week but if we go from 8 to 6 which we don't have any description of yet Lauren will go the week after

Fleiss and his minions got to keep the trouble maker around as long as possible..which dissappoints me since I live in GA..she is making us look bad....lol...

but whenever Kristian goes next week or the week after I think we will have a major melt down

I am wondering if Tali is not getting much screen time because she and Luke ARE talking about their religious/cultural differences, and Fleiss doesn't want to open up that can of worms... I haven't heard anyone say it, but it seems like it's pertinent here. I mean Tali grew up in the holy city, and she is sure to have strong feelings on one side or the other. And...I wonder how she came to live here in America??

In an earlier post about a boat date that I thought was at the end of show was at the start of the show along with two different women w/ Luke in a helicopter. I wish I could figure out how to make my fri*kn SC program work. I'm technologicaly(sp?) challenged.
    I believe the boat cap I mentioned is Tali.
    One of the helicopter caps is either Heather or Malissa.
    The other copter cap is Melissa or Anna .

I'm not positive yet though.
    It's got to be love.

+ Reply to Thread