Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3656441;
    I think the final four are
    Malissa
    Tali
    Heather
    Mandy.

Looking at the screencaps I really believe Malissa, Tali, and Mandy are the final 3 - it's almost definitely Mandy in the blue and white dress. The hair is the right length. It's too light to be Anna.
    that sounds right...but Malissa is not getting a F1 edit..I would say she is getting the F4 or F3 edit...I think Tali might be the F4 since the description says something about the cultural differences..that leaves Heather and Mandy...not sure about Mandy in the F4..I still think that could be Mel B or Anna....but as for Malissa, Tali and Heather..I think we have hit the nail on the head

I thought at first that Lauren would be in the F4 and I am not sure of the cuts whether he will go from 6 to 8 or 6 to 4 cause according to the air and filming dates we have and descriptions we have the F8 next week but the description for the following week seems to indicate we will be down to the F4. so if we go from 8 to 4 Lauren will go next week but if we go from 8 to 6 which we don't have any description of yet Lauren will go the week after

Fleiss and his minions got to keep the trouble maker around as long as possible..which dissappoints me since I live in GA..she is making us look bad....lol...

but whenever Kristian goes next week or the week after I think we will have a major melt down
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 08-12-2009 at 01:49 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3656509;
    that sounds right...but Malissa is not getting a F1 edit..I would say she is getting the F4 or F3 edit...I think Tali might be the F4 since the description says something about the cultural differences..that leaves Heather and Mandy...not sure about Mandy in the F4..I still think that could be Mel B or Anna....but as for Malissa, Tali and Heather..I think we have hit the nail on the head
    I probably should have clarified that my list was in no particular order. I think Malissa is F3 or F4. Not sure yet on the others.

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3656533;
    I probably should have clarified that my list was in no particular order. I think Malissa is F3 or F4. Not sure yet on the others.
    I am going to change here...don't think Mel B will be in our F4..but I am not sure if the 4th will be Mandy or Anna

but I def think F3 of the F4 are

Malissa
    Tali
    Heather

and truthfully at this point...I am pulling for Heather...but I like Mandy or Anna too....even though Tali is a very beautiful girl...they just don't seem to fit to me and Malissa is just another of Fleiss's editing nightmares...she must not have played nice with the producers cause they are sure not being nice to her..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Malissa, Heather and Tali are the 3 of the final 4.

As for the 4th spot I can't decide between Anna and Melissa quite yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3656199;
    Lauren is the Fleissmasters Witch of the season....so you know he is gonna push for her to stay as long as possible.
    True; but after thinking things through; I think that F1 will be either Heather or Mandy, Tali and Malissa ending up in the other spots, then maybe Mel B.

I can't see him taking Lauren along that much further; we will see. I think this guy has more intestinal fortitude than the other bachelors and may just say no to Lauren in the long run. I really liked Anna too but I am not sure she fits in with Luke's needs or wants. I think he has let go of all of the career minded or successful women types.

FORT Fan

So in the previews, when he is talking with Heather, he says he has to share a secret..... hmmmmm....???? And then it seems as if SHE is one that goes home....????

Last night at the end a boat date was shown, will these be date for next week or will they be for towards the end? I think this will possible be Tali but I'm not certain.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Newbie

Hi-hoping someone can help. I missed last night's episode and can't find it anywhere on-line. I live in canada so hulu won't work. Does anyone have any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by enyl76;3657292;
    Hi-hoping someone can help. I missed last night's episode and can't find it anywhere on-line. I live in canada so hulu won't work. Does anyone have any tips?
    Search FOX more to love. I know they have the full episodes there but I have a very hard playing them on my computer. If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great. I missed half the episode last night also.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi;3657267;
    So in the previews, when he is talking with Heather, he says he has to share a secret..... hmmmmm....???? And then it seems as if SHE is one that goes home....????
    I was wondering the same thing. I hope she does not go home, for the first time so far he seems to have a real connection and its with Heather. I also thought it was interesting that he made a point in making sure he said hi to her at the mixer. hmmmmm

+ Reply to Thread