+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

he goes from 12 to 8 tonight..and since we know 6 of the 8 that go to the spa next week..any guesses on who the other two that will be staying tonight
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

We know for sure that Heather is one of the other two who stay tonight because she has the "castle" date next week according to screencaps.

The second one who stays tonight is the one who goes on the Moroccan restaurant date next week, for which we have a screencap, but it's hard to tell definitely who the woman is. I think it's Melissa, but it could be Danielle. It could even possibly be Amanda or Christina, but it's definitely not Bonnie.

Look at the Moroccan restaurant screencap and tell us who you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by califolympics;3655836;
    We know for sure that Heather is one of the other two who stay tonight because she has the "castle" date next week according to screencaps.

The second one who stays tonight is the one who goes on the Moroccan restaurant date next week, for which we have a screencap, but it's hard to tell definitely who the woman is. I think it's Melissa, but it could be Danielle. It could even possibly be Amanda or Christina, but it's definitely not Bonnie.

I am thinking Danielle or Amanda, but could be Melissa but I agree..its not Bonnie...shucks..I liked her

I have 5 girls picked that I am sure 4 of them will be the F4

Malissa
    Lauren
    Tali
    Heather

the only other one that could be in the F4 would be Mel B instead of Lauren

not sure how it will play out but I believe at this point our F1 will either be Heather or Tali
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 08-11-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3655679;
    Here's a quote from the LA Times article about Luke's meeting the families of the final 4 ladies. Note the 2nd paragraph about each woman. Wonder who fits which description.

"Conley has spent the day with the families of the four remaining women, and tonight he must send one home. One by one, he chats with the ladies in the house's expansive backyard. (The Times has agreed not to identify the finalists.)

One of the women clarifies that she wants to be a mother, even though she doesn't like babies. Another tells him that their relationship would not come second to her career. One is worried that their cultural differences could get in the way. The last is stressed that her mother told Conley that she needs a lot of reassurance."
    I am really thinking that the one worried about cultural differences is Tali. She is from Israel so differences in religion and culture would be a definite possibility. As far as the other 3, needs a lot of reassurance sounds like Melissa B. but at this point could be any of the girls. Career before relationship, going off of the womens' occupations, I am going with Anna and her modeling. The not liking babies, hmmm, Malissa perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by califolympics;3655836;

From tonight's screencaps, it looks like it is Melissa who is learning to belly dance.

Right now I would guess the following:

Heather
    Tali
    Melissa
    Malissa or Anna

I do not see Lauren in the long run; Mandy is a dark horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3656183;
    Right now I would guess the following:

Heather
    Tali
    Melissa
    Malissa or Anna

I do not see Lauren in the long run; Mandy is a dark horse.
    Lauren is the Fleissmasters Witch of the season....so you know he is gonna push for her to stay as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3656199;
    Lauren is the Fleissmasters Witch of the season....so you know he is gonna push for her to stay as long as possible.
    This reminds me of Wes from Jillian's season. I wonder why Heather has such a fancy dress on for the castle date. I am very curious to see what the news is that Luke wants to share with Heather. This would be such a better show if it was two hours. I know all the crying would be hard to deal with but it would help see the connection with Luke on there 1 on 1 dates.

FORT Newbie

I think the final four are
    Malissa
    Tali
    Heather
    Mandy.

Looking at the screencaps I really believe Malissa, Tali, and Mandy are the final 3 - it's almost definitely Mandy in the blue and white dress. The hair is the right length. It's too light to be Anna.

+ Reply to Thread