+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 472

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

  1. #51
    Let the Game Begin proudnewf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    185

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by califolympics;3651569;
    I guess it's probably Hawaii with the leis, although the headdresses don't strike a "Hawaii" chord to me -- I could definitely be wrong there. Yes, it's probably Malissa in pink/red and black (although it could be Heather if she cut her hair); the gal in white and gold just doesn't strike me as Tali; the gal in white and blue could be Tali IMO, but also Anna or Mandy
    Thought white and gold dress could be Tali because of darker skin colouring. Also the longer dark hair but the body shape doesn't seem right?? Lady in blue and white has dark hair and it appears shorter and straighter than Tali's.

    Thanks "califolympics" for starting the calendar thread, makes sleuthing easier.

  2. #52
    FORT Newbie califolympics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3651619;
    Thought white and gold dress could be Tali because of darker skin colouring. Also the longer dark hair but the body shape doesn't seem right?? Lady in blue and white has dark hair and it appears shorter and straighter than Tali's.

    White and gold dress: You're right, skin color seems more Tali, but just doesn't seem her body shape. Seems much more like Melissa to me. Skin color can be lighting -- or an afternoon out in the sun.

    Blue and white dress: I blew the whole photo up to page-size and printed it. I just get this "face recognition" that it's Tali, tho it could be Anna or Christina or Danielle. Length of hair, you're right, it's not Tali -- but trimming hair always possible. The fact that hair appears straighter than Tali's could be humidity affecting Tali's hair.



    Thanks "califolympics" for starting the calendar thread, makes sleuthing easier.

    You're welcome!

  3. #53
    TEAM GRAHAM GrahamGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    384

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by califolympics;3651581;

    In bathrobes on balcony LAUREN (assume solo date) - which Week?
    It appears to me the Lauren bathrobe pic is from the Spa date. If you look at the pics in the LA article posted from the Spa date in one of those pics you see his robe has the same writing that is on the right chest pocket in the pic above.

  4. #54
    Let the Game Begin proudnewf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    185

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by califolympics;3651569;
    I guess it's probably Hawaii with the leis, although the headdresses don't strike a "Hawaii" chord to me -- I could definitely be wrong there. Yes, it's probably Malissa in pink/red and black (although it could be Heather if she cut her hair); the gal in white and gold just doesn't strike me as Tali; the gal in white and blue could be Tali IMO, but also Anna or Mandy
    You know, I have been looking at this screencap again. If this is Hawaii as I thought, why are they dancing on what looks like a stone floor? Wouldn't it be in the sand? Don't know, there are things that just don't fit. Also, what is Luke wearing - looks like a gold lame jacket over dark pants and shirt, wouldn't you wear light color clothing - weird???
    Last edited by proudnewf; 12-03-2009 at 08:24 PM.

  5. #55
    FORT Newbie califolympics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Yes, I'm thinking it's just a "Hawaii" theme date because (assuming actually going to Hawaii is Fantasy Dates) all three gals aren't together on Fantasy Dates !!!

    My speculation at this point is that Week 5 (August 25, going from 6 to 4 women we're guessing) is:

    Heather horseback riding

    Three gals on "Hawaii" theme date (Probably Malissa and Tali for sure; plus I'm thinking Melissa, but of course I could be wrong.)

    Two gals on wheelers (I think Mandy and either Anna or Lauren) (Mandy because there's still screencap of her on solo date) (I believe Bonnie and either Anna or Lauren will be eliminated at end of Week 4 -- my gut says Lauren, but who knows).

    It'll be fun when we get more screencaps tomorrow night. We're gettin' there!!

  6. #56
    FoRT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NE Coast
    Posts
    38

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    I can't believe it but I think I'm getting interested as to how this turns out in the end.

  7. #57
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Newbie here. I think blond Melissa is mean, Lauren is catty and talks about everyone behind their backs she is a tattletale. Brown hair Melissa is pretty and he loves her eyes but she is so needy. She cannot have a conversation without crying. I like the tall plus size model is that Ana? I also like Tali. She seems very sincere. Kristen is in stalker mode. I think blond Malissa and Tali make it to F2 and Tali is proposed to

  8. #58
    Let the Game Begin proudnewf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    185

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by califolympics;3652666;
    Yes, I'm thinking it's just a "Hawaii" theme date because (assuming actually going to Hawaii is Fantasy Dates) all three gals aren't together on Fantasy Dates !!!

    My speculation at this point is that Week 5 (August 25, going from 6 to 4 women we're guessing) is:

    Heather horseback riding

    Three gals on "Hawaii" theme date (Probably Malissa and Tali for sure; plus I'm thinking Melissa, but of course I could be wrong.)

    Two gals on wheelers (I think Mandy and either Anna or Lauren) (Mandy because there's still screencap of her on solo date) (I believe Bonnie and either Anna or Lauren will be eliminated at end of Week 4 -- my gut says Lauren, but who knows).

    It'll be fun when we get more screencaps tomorrow night. We're gettin' there!!
    Also the TV Week guide description for tomorrow night:
    Week 3 - August 11 (12 to 8; 4 go home)
    "The women meet Luke's friends when they accompany him to the prom; two women get solo dates with Luke."
    This means there are 2 solo dates unaccounted for tomorrow as well. Maybe the horseback riding is in there but if that is so it would mean Heather gets a solo date 2 weeks in a row because next week is the castle date which we know is Heather. So, no idea what the solos are for tomorrow night. The only thing for sure is 4 of these 5 go home tomorrow: Amanda, Bonnie, Christina, Danielle, Melissa.

  9. #59
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    i think the F4 are tali, malissa, anna and mandy
    or atleast im hoping

  10. #60
    Let the Game Begin proudnewf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    185

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeychick88;3655163;
    i think the F4 are tali, malissa, anna and mandy
    or atleast im hoping
    Here's a quote from the LA Times article about Luke's meeting the families of the final 4 ladies. Note the 2nd paragraph about each woman. Wonder who fits which description.

    "Conley has spent the day with the families of the four remaining women, and tonight he must send one home. One by one, he chats with the ladies in the house's expansive backyard. (The Times has agreed not to identify the finalists.)

    One of the women clarifies that she wants to be a mother, even though she doesn't like babies. Another tells him that their relationship would not come second to her career. One is worried that their cultural differences could get in the way. The last is stressed that her mother told Conley that she needs a lot of reassurance."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.