+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 472

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

  1. #461
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3736253;
    Per Tali's Facebook page, it's over.......

    Read the full statement elsewhere yesterday. She really does not seem to give a statement of any reason, but that is in line with the private way they have conducted their relationship. They have been under terrific stress since the proposal, with all their activities, then the horrible accident in Israel.

    Yes, their backgrounds and cultures are complete opposites, but we all hoped that their basic personalities and love for each other would help them solve any problems. They were the most sophisticated reality couple I've ever seen.

    Whatever has torn them apart, so many of us are sad. They are both super people and I hope life will treat them kindly and that, in the future, each will find someone else to love and cherish.

  2. #462
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3736304;
    Read the full statement elsewhere yesterday. She really does not seem to give a statement of any reason, but that is in line with the private way they have conducted their relationship. They have been under terrific stress since the proposal, with all their activities, then the horrible accident in Israel.

    Yes, their backgrounds and cultures are complete opposites, but we all hoped that their basic personalities and love for each other would help them solve any problems. They were the most sophisticated reality couple I've ever seen.

    Whatever has torn them apart, so many of us are sad. They are both super people and I hope life will treat them kindly and that, in the future, each will find someone else to love and cherish.
    We won't have to worry about Tali she is a winner!! It would be nice to know more about why that happened. Tali was unquestionably the best of the best choice. My best wishes to her and I think we will hear more about her in the future.

    Luke always worried me with his actions but that's a guy watching another guy. I hope he can find 'The One' also.

    How today can you spend 25 days meeting 25 different women and expect to find you one and only? These relationships just don't seem to last. We all hoped this one would be the exception!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  3. #463
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Well between all the traveling and time apart they spent that would have probably put a strain on the relationship. It really is a shame b/c they really seemed to be in love (or maybe im just naive). Yea im sure Tali will have NO TROUBLE at all finding a new man, and Luke......well Im sure there is someone out there who wont judge his behavior on the show too harshly.

  4. #464
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3736516;
    Well between all the traveling and time apart they spent that would have probably put a strain on the relationship. It really is a shame b/c they really seemed to be in love (or maybe im just naive). Yea im sure Tali will have NO TROUBLE at all finding a new man, and Luke......well Im sure there is someone out there who wont judge his behavior on the show too harshly.

    I'm not sure Luke behaved inappropriately at any time during the show. I thought he was a gentleman who showed interest, compassion, and consideration, even at a time when he had to let some of the ladies go.

    Hi, Raisin!!

  5. #465
    Still New Here Luckypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    35

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    They're over? Oh no !!! I'm really upset by this. I know they've been under a lot of stress by being in the public eye, then with that horrible accident back home for Tali.... Oh no. This sux.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".

    "Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate!"

  6. #466
    Student of Life Tin Frizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    537

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    I'm sad but greatfull that they tried to make it work. I was hopefull that they could. I really grew to enjoy watching More To Love. Luke,Tali, Evie, Mandy,and all of these people showed real Class during this show. Loved that even though they were shown crying alot they remained with their heads held high despite everything. Even Malissa, with the drama she brought even showed class by the drama not being the raunchy type of drama. This show by far has been my favorite from MF InC.. Maybe one day the romance and love we experience will happen for all of them who were on More To Love. This is my prayer and hope for them. May they be Blessed with Happiness.

    Hugs for raisin and columbia-miss my fellow MTL posters right about now.
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 10-26-2009 at 09:06 PM.
    It's got to be love.

  7. #467
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Please can someone fill me in on the terrible accident. I didn't know about it, as I haven't been on the board for very long. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

  8. #468
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by noisy parker;3737442;
    Please can someone fill me in on the terrible accident. I didn't know about it, as I haven't been on the board for very long. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
    Two of Tali's aunts, her cousin and her cousin's unborn child were killed in a car accident in Israel. Somewhere on another thread on More to Love it was announced. Try one of the other threads. Possibly the finale thread....I am sorry I can't remember.

  9. #469
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    45
    Posts
    16,400

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    There's an entire thread about the subject: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-interest.html It's located directly below this one at the moment.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  10. #470
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3737596;
    There's an entire thread about the subject: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-interest.html It's located directly below this one at the moment.

    Thanks, Critical. I found it and sent a PM to the person who inquired.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.