+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3714155;
    As a former writer and editor, truncating words is not much of a problem for me. However, in the beginning, I guess I got a little un-PG13 or something.

As for the PM, I don't even know how I would pick up the messages. Is there something on this board that explains it?

I said elsewhere MTL could be about any type of people: lefties, tall people, short people, etc. All they have to do is change the title. As for having one of the rejected ladies on, since MTL was a summer fill-in, most or all of these ladies will have found a relationship by that time. Everyone deserves love. JMHO.
    We can hope!

Re the PM, if I am using the correct term, they come to you on FORT...that is, when you turn FORT on a pop up comes on that says you have a PM. You can read it and respond to it right there. I had no idea how to do it ahead of time, but it was pretty easy. From my experience people mostly use it to send you info you've asked for that can't be posted (e.g., location of a youtube video) or occasionally to blow off steam about a fellow poster that you and your PMer are both arguing with...e.g., happens most often to me on the current events threads, but I can see it when discussions of favorite players get heated. Keeps people from flaming each other! The other person doesn't get your email address from this interaction even if you answer them...they have to go through FORT to reach you.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=PWS;3714223;]We can hope!

Re the PM, .........................

Thanks so much for the info. I might turn it on in the future, since it seems like something you can use without IDing yourself. Right now, too much going on to add another thing to the agenda. Have a great day!!

Hi CMD! I finally found the MTL thread again.... sadly it's buried down at the bottom now. Yes, turn your PMs on when you get a chance - I tried to PM you last week but my PM was rejected. <Sniff, sniff.>

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3715431;
    Hi CMD! I finally found the MTL thread again.... sadly it's buried down at the bottom now. Yes, turn your PMs on when you get a chance - I tried to PM you last week but my PM was rejected. <Sniff, sniff.>
    Cornholio: I'm going to turn it on now, but I'm going on vacation so don't get "distressed" if I don't answer "chop chop."

I couldn't figure out now to turn it on. Just sent an e-mail to the mods asking for instructions. Please be patient with us who don't know much about computers!! Thanks.
    Last edited by Columbia, MD; 10-02-2009 at 09:44 AM.

FORT Fogey

Cornholio: The e-mail I sent asking for info on how to activate PM came back as undeliverable. If you can help me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3716369;
    Cornholio: The e-mail I sent asking for info on how to activate PM came back as undeliverable. If you can help me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much.
    Whoo hoo!! Cornholio: I figured it out myself, finally, or I think I did. Must be something left of this senior citizen brain!!

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3713836;
    There are lots of abbreviations and lingo to learn. Anything you don't understand ask the person who wrote it. I'm sure they will answer you.
    The one that stumped me for awhile was "Plo" regarding the Bach, but I figured out it is Prince Lorenzo (right?) I didn't watch back then when he was on so never read any discussion on him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LucyRicardo;3716963;
    The one that stumped me for awhile was "Plo" regarding the Bach, but I figured out it is Prince Lorenzo (right?) I didn't watch back then when he was on so never read any discussion on him.
    Just my humble opinion: You didn't miss much. It was not a good season.

Glad you're up and running on PMs now CMD!

Understatement: the season with Lorenzo was terrible. But I watched it anyway, LOL.

We need more MTL! Maybe with short people next time? It could be Less to Love? We have a guy friend who's really short and he has a really hard time getting dates.

Per Tali's Facebook page, it's over.......

+ Reply to Thread