+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

To: Cornholio: Just wanted you to know I followed your directions "to the letter" to try and find the Bach 14 spoilers and speculation with no luck. I've decided just to stay away from the whole thing for the time being and save my nervous system!! Once it is closer to the show, I'll be looking in. Just a little more peaceful now without all the controversy. There's enough on the alphabet board to keep me busy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3708742 View Post
    Off Topic-

Please pray for everyone living in my area, floods have came and about 8 are confirmed as dead and more are missing. Thank-You for your prayers.
    Tin Frizzy
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours Tin Frizzy.
    I have family and other FoRT friends in the SE I'll pray for as well. You and others here have made the last few weeks very special. Thanks.

My best to Luke and Tali as well. Hope things work out for them for a long long time.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Tin Frizzy--you all have been on my prayer list ever since I first heard about all that rain. Please keep us up to date on how you are and how things are going there.

To Tin Frizzy: I live in the ATL as well. I am SO tired of the rain, and there is more due this weekend. We had water coming under the doors, garage and lower bedroom floors flooded, rain coming through the roof, etc. But seeing what so many other people went through I feel very lucky. I'm not in one of the counties that got the heaviest rain, and the flooding we got was controllable. I don't know what we'd do if we'd been in the same situation as some of these poor people; we have several animals and there's no way we'd leave them behind.

(On the show topic...) I was SO thrilled that Luke turned out to have the great sense to pick Tali, I cheered and cried! I wonder if Malissa was even really a consideration or if he had a true sense of what she was really about. Also thrilled to see the pics of Tali with Luke and his family on face-book. He's a very lucky man and hopefully they can make this work.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3709402;
    To: Cornholio: Just wanted you to know I followed your directions "to the letter" to try and find the Bach 14 spoilers and speculation with no luck. I've decided just to stay away from the whole thing for the time being and save my nervous system!! Once it is closer to the show, I'll be looking in. Just a little more peaceful now without all the controversy. There's enough on the alphabet board to keep me busy!!!!!
    Hi Columbia!
    LOL, I know, it's too much. I think I actually enjoyed MTL more than TB this year! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link, it's only to another page on this website so hopefully it's ok!

**Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3710267;
    Hi Columbia!
    LOL, I know, it's too much. I think I actually enjoyed MTL more than TB this year! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link, it's only to another page on this website so hopefully it's ok!

**Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation
    Thanks for the link. I don't know what the rules are either for posting links. I asked once but never got a reply. I suspect this one is OK since it's part of FORT. Now all I have to do is to be brave enough to get on it. I'm still thinking of just staying off until closer to the actual program. I get myself involved and things don't get "done" around here.

LOL, forums can be quite the time drain, but aren't you already suffering withdrawal with no Bachelor and no more MTL? I'm so ready for another one of these "finding love" shows to start... the only available fix in the meantime is the spoilers thread, see how long you can hold out before the shakes set in!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3710440;
    LOL, forums can be quite the time drain, but aren't you already suffering withdrawal with no Bachelor and no more MTL? I'm so ready for another one of these "finding love" shows to start... the only available fix in the meantime is the spoilers thread, see how long you can hold out before the shakes set in!!!

I'm not really suffering withdrawal. I try to detach myself from the program once it is over...well, maybe a week later. I am on the alphabet board where there are many off-topic forums which are very interesting and entertaining.
    Do you post over there? If so, do you use a different name? Forgive me if I asked you this before; I get so lost in all these posts that I forget!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3710440;
    ...aren't you already suffering withdrawal with no Bachelor and no more MTL? I'm so ready for another one of these "finding love" shows to start... the only available fix in the meantime is the spoilers thread, see how long you can hold out before the shakes set in!!!
    Well, there's still 'My Antonio'. . .

Uh oh, what's My Antonio? I haven't heard of that one.... off to check that out!!!!

Nope, CMD, I only just learned what the alphabet boards were the other day... I'll probably go over there when the next show starts.

Back on topic, I hope they do another season of MTL. The fact that it's lower budget and a little bit rougher really made it seem like the emotions were more genuine. Would watch it again for sure!

+ Reply to Thread