+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3708187;
    Thank you Columbia,MD! Hopefully I'll pick up on these catchphrases soon

I found the Bachlor 14 Spoilers thread by going to the FORUMS homepage, scrolling down past the Current Show, past "Other TV", past "Off-topic" to the "On Hiatus" section and click the "Bachelor" link where you will see the season 14 spoliers thread. There's so much activity for a show that's "On Hiatus."

Yes, I love Tali, couldn't be happier for Tali and Luke. I hope they do another season of MTL, I would definitely watch again!
    Thanks for your directions. As I told sdl, I am almost afraid to get on that thread. I am hoping they will get someone new; I think most of us are tired of the recycled.... The reason there is so much activity is because Reid and Kip garnered millions of fans last season, and a lot of folks like Jake. I personally don't want to see Kip eaten by the media, and I don't think Reid is decisive or strong enough. Didn't care for Jake. JMHO.

You're welcome!

I thought Jake was totally HAWT at first.... but then he was so needy that it was a turnoff.

ITA, it would be great to have some FRESH MEAT. :-)

PS - I saw just saw Reid in passing on a promo for an HGTV real estate show.... maybe I'll have to brave the Bachelorette area to see what that's all about!

FORT Fogey

I completely agree about Luke and Tali's seeming more real than any TB couple.

IMO it's because Fleiss got so hooked on the "Big Woman" issue he forgot to come up with all those highly artifical situations and all that coaching and scripting he does on TB and more or less allowed Luke and Tali to be themselves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3708580;
    You're welcome!

I thought Jake was totally HAWT at first.... but then he was so needy that it was a turnoff.

ITA, it would be great to have some FRESH MEAT. :-)

PS - I saw just saw Reid in passing on a promo for an HGTV real estate show.... maybe I'll have to brave the Bachelorette area to see what that's all about!
    Somewhere on the Bach board there are a couple of threads about Reid and HGTV. Unfortunately you will have to slosh through a lot of the controversy that is still alive and well on other threads. It may be on the second page by now. Good luck finding it!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3708618;
    I completely agree about Luke and Tali's seeming more real than any TB couple.

IMO it's because Fleiss got so hooked on the "Big Woman" issue he forgot to come up with all those highly artifical situations and all that coaching and scripting he does on TB and more or less allowed Luke and Tali to be themselves.
    As they say on the Bach board, BUMP BUMP. I totally agree.

Off Topic-

Please pray for everyone living in my area, floods have came and about 8 are confirmed as dead and more are missing. Thank-You for your prayers.
    Tin Frizzy
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3708742;
    Off Topic-

Please pray for everyone living in my area, floods have came and about 8 are confirmed as dead and more are missing. Thank-You for your prayers.
    Tin Frizzy
    You got it.

Please stay safe!

I heard there were floods in GA; not sure if that's where you are. "Tin Frizzy and everyone in Tin Frizzy's area" is enough info for prayers and other good thoughts, though.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3708742;
    Off Topic-

Tin Frizzy
    My thoughts are with you and your family, friends and neighbors going through this horror.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about this TinFrizzy... I hope the flooding is over now or will be very soon. Sending postive thoughts your way.

Off Topic-

Thanks for the prayers and positive thoughts and I am in the Metro-Atlanta area. My family is safe but so many in the county I live in have died, I am praying unceasingly for their family and for our families that have not lost love ones. I have witnessed acts of kindness from complete strangers that has touched me and so I've asked you my friends here to pray for us in Ga..
    T Frizz
    It's got to be love.

+ Reply to Thread