+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Columbia--I don't have cable either. If I did I'd never get any work done because I'd be watching the History channel and Discovery and A&E.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3707577;
    Columbia--I don't have cable either. If I did I'd never get any work done because I'd be watching the History channel and Discovery and A&E.
    I am retired, so I don't have to worry about getting a lot of work done. I also don't want to end up in front of the boob tube. Of course sitting in front of this computer can become an addiction too. Especially during Bach/ette seasons. There's a lot going on at the alphabet board. Some really good OT threads and I've become caught up in a few of them.

If I did have cable, I'd end up on the SciFi channel, or whatever they call it now. I'm a Trekker and also enjoy Stargate.

Sorry, noob here, what is the alphabet board?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3707785;
    Sorry, noob here, what is the alphabet board?
    Welcome to FORT. The alphabet board is the ABC board for their shows.
    The Bachelor thread is going full tilt, and I hear the one on FORT is too, only I've not been able to find it.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3707790;
    Welcome to FORT. The alphabet board is the ABC board for their shows.
    The Bachelor thread is going full tilt, and I hear the one on FORT is too, only I've not been able to find it.
    I wish I could tell you how to navigate to the FORT "Bachelor 14 Spoilers and Speculation" thread but I've never been able to figure it out either. Someone pm'd me the link because I couldn't get there by going to the normal tables.
    To summarize, nobody knows who the new Bach is, Reid's fans want more of him at almost any cost but don't want to see him Fleissed, some hope it's Kip but they doubt it, most think it's Jake because he's a pawn but hardly anyone wants to watch him, there is slight hope for someone new, and ABC is keeping a tight lid on it.
    Funny that I find Luke and Tali more charming than any of the above.

Columbia -- if you just keep scrolling down from More To Love you will eventually come to the Bachelor thread and then you access the same way as here.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3707986;
    I wish I could tell you how to navigate to the FORT "Bachelor 14 Spoilers and Speculation" thread but I've never been able to figure it out either. Someone pm'd me the link because I couldn't get there by going to the normal tables.
    To summarize, nobody knows who the new Bach is, Reid's fans want more of him at almost any cost but don't want to see him Fleissed, some hope it's Kip but they doubt it, most think it's Jake because he's a pawn but hardly anyone wants to watch him, there is slight hope for someone new, and ABC is keeping a tight lid on it.
    Great summary and well said!!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Thank you Columbia,MD! Hopefully I'll pick up on these catchphrases soon

I found the Bachlor 14 Spoilers thread by going to the FORUMS homepage, scrolling down past the Current Show, past "Other TV", past "Off-topic" to the "On Hiatus" section and click the "Bachelor" link where you will see the season 14 spoliers thread. There's so much activity for a show that's "On Hiatus."

Yes, I love Tali, couldn't be happier for Tali and Luke. I hope they do another season of MTL, I would definitely watch again!

Hi SDL!! You nailed the Bach summary... As for MTL, I agree, Luke and Tali are my faves compaed to any Bach couple...This show seems untainted by the craziness of The Bach! Can I just say I've missed you and was wondering where you were!?! Thanks for all you insight on the Bach. selection process and looking forward to any tidbits you provide going forward!

FORT Fogey

Thanks sdl. I guess you saw a couple of posts down how to get to bach 14 spoilers and speculation. I'm almost afraid to try, and get hooked into that discussion!! On the alphabet board, I've been campaigning for someone new.

As for your last sentence, you are absolutely right. Luke and Tali seem to be more real than any of the folks on the bach or bachette.

+ Reply to Thread