+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3705829;
    ..........and enjoyed every minute here with you all and hope to see you on bach threads when the show starts. Can't wait!
    I am on the bach board, studiously avoiding threads which are full of controversy, bashers, etc. if you know what I mean. At this time, between seasons, there are some really good OT threads which the mods, in their generosity, are allowing us to pursue. Take a look over there, but stay away from the nutsos!!! Won't take long to figure out who they are!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Conception;3706203;
    Personally, I'd like to see a re-cap show, I always like to see the comments of the last 4 or 5. I'd also like to see how Luke and Tali are doing after the show.

Does anybody here remember a reality show that aired years ago, it's driving me crazy.... I probably don't have the title right, but it's something like "My Best Friends Picked my Husband" The girl's 2 best friend interviewed possible matches, anyway, she picked a guy who lived on a farm I believe, he has a son. Well, if anybody remembers please refresh my memory. Thank you!
    On the 9/15 thread on this board there is a link that was posted a couple of days ago. Will give you some new info. Tali is in the midst of the Jewish holidays right now and we shouldn't expect anything from her for the next 10 days. BTW her full name is Tali Giat, if you want to google her.

I don't remember the show you mentioned, but I do remember one where the kids picked the "winner" for their mom/dad. There was also one where the parents picked for the son/daughter (it involved lie detector tests). If we scratch our heads, I bet we can come up with more. I prefer shows where the person makes their own pick, like MoretoLove and Bach/ette.

FORT Fogey

There was one where the moms lived with their sons--in the same building I mean--and were a part of every decision the guys made.

"Mommas' Boys" or something like that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3706327;
    There was one where the moms lived with their sons--in the same building I mean--and were a part of every decision the guys made.

"Mommas' Boys" or something like that?
    That's correct. I thought that was a really lame show.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3706223;
    On the 9/15 thread on this board there is a link that was posted a couple of days ago. Will give you some new info. Tali is in the midst of the Jewish holidays right now and we shouldn't expect anything from her for the next 10 days. BTW her full name is Tali Giat, if you want to google her.

I don't remember the show you mentioned, but I do remember one where the kids picked the "winner" for their mom/dad. There was also one where the parents picked for the son/daughter (it involved lie detector tests). If we scratch our heads, I bet we can come up with more. I prefer shows where the person makes their own pick, like MoretoLove and Bach/ette.
    Thanks for the link, it's nice to know all is going well with Tali and Luke. As for the other show I mentioned, lol, no it wasn't a blockbuster, to say the least, but a friend and I were discussing reality shows in general, the 'love matches' in particular, and I remembered the one about the friends making the selections, and I always wonder whether they stayed together or not. Actually the friends picked the initial group, then I think the viewers voted on eliminations, oh well, no big deal, it just bugs me because I can't remember

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Conception;3706535;
    .................oh well, no big deal, it just bugs me because I can't remember
    Not to worry; it's just part of the real world. Nobody can have total recall. I am lucky if I can remember what I ate for breakfast!!

Does anyone know if Fox picked this show up again? Will there be a More to love #2? IF anyone sees a casting call ad for this show, or a link to go too , to nominate someone . Please pm to me. Thanks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3707352;
    Does anyone know if Fox picked this show up again? Will there be a More to love #2? IF anyone sees a casting call ad for this show, or a link to go too , to nominate someone . Please pm to me. Thanks
    I doubt that Fox has made a decision yet, since it is a summer fill-in. Perhaps if they see the tremendous fan base that Luke and Tali have accumulated, they will do it. The show was such a breath of fresh air.

But, you can always contact Fox directly, possibly through their website. It's also possible the next show will have a different premise, such as tall people, short people, etc. Who knows what is lurking in the mind of Mike Fleiss??

FORT Fogey

Columbia.MD--hi. Wasn't there a reality dating show that featured Little People at some point in the last 2-3 years? I think it was on cable--so I was never able to watch it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3707523;
    Columbia.MD--hi. Wasn't there a reality dating show that featured Little People at some point in the last 2-3 years? I think it was on cable--so I was never able to watch it.
    There was one on Fox a while back that had something to do with Little People. I don't remember the name of the show or exactly how it played out. I don't have cable (you knew I was a refugee from the 14th century, didn't you?) so my TV watching is confined to broadcast channels. LOL

+ Reply to Thread