+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

old cow

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3704995;
    Hey raisin, Hey columbia Hope to see you both here during bachelor season. I only read the motherboard and will be waving to you when I read your posts. I'm still looking for updates on these two and am bummed out that I can't find any.
    Hey Frizzy! Good luck with the search. Goodness knows ive been hunting too. Ive been debating if i should send a friends request to the facebook page that i think belongs to Luke. Since its private it would be the only way i can see if he's still with tali or not.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704983;
    Oh im sorry. I meant i just joined the ABC website today.
    Tali's last name is Giat. Her real first name is Talia.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3704995;
    Hey raisin, Hey columbia Hope to see you both here during bachelor season. I only read the motherboard and will be waving to you when I read your posts. I'm still looking for updates on these two and am bummed out that I can't find any.
    Hey, Tin Frizzy -- you will definitely find me here, and on the alphabet board.
    I think raisin said she had not joined the alphabet board or seen the Bach, but she has joined and said she'll watch.

If you look on the 9/15 show thread you will find a link to an update. All is well in MoretoLove land; they are still together. Hallelujah. I hope it lasts and makes up for some of the c--- we've had from Bach/ette the last few seasons.

If I weren't such an addict, I'd swear off it altogether!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3702040;
    Given the fact that we are misled throughout the series, that whatever anyone says could be applying to someone else entirely, that we get such a limited glimpse into who these people really are - I say we all should feel proud for participating in the hunt - it's been fun and I think that's what the producers are intending on achieving - throw all of these people together, keep us guessing, leak out a few tidbits at a time and see how it all turns out. Many will be saying "I told you so" and many will be saying "It's just a matter of time" but I personally enjoy the chase, the challenge. I am less invested in the outcome of this show than the Bach or the Bachelorette just because I haven't felt attached to any of the contestants - but it is challenging and I love all the ideas/thoughts/hints that people throw out for dissection !
    It has been fun, and part of my reason was as you mentioned: no tremendous attachment. It was also a congenial board. That made it the most fun for me. Wish I could stay as unattached during TB, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3705708;
    It has been fun, and part of my reason was as you mentioned: no tremendous attachment. It was also a congenial board. That made it the most fun for me. Wish I could stay as unattached during TB, lol.
    This is a congenial board, full of intelligent posters who don't get their shorts in a knot, so to speak. I really enjoy being over here with youze guys.

This program was a lot more enjoyable because nobody was sloshed or hanging all over each other. Just like ladies and gentlemen!!

FORT Fogey

After the overheated discussions on this past season of TB I have found this discussion to be very enjoyable.

My thanks to everyone who joined in the discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3705474;
    Hey, Tin Frizzy -- you will definitely find me here, and on the alphabet board.
    I think raisin said she had not joined the alphabet board or seen the Bach, but she has joined and said she'll watch.

If you look on the 9/15 show thread you will find a link to an update. All is well in MoretoLove land; they are still together. Hallelujah. I hope it lasts and makes up for some of the c--- we've had from Bach/ette the last few seasons.

If I weren't such an addict, I'd swear off it altogether!!
    Thanks for the good news. I hope when they marry we can see their picture. I'll probally be on here during bach reading the spoilers and looking at SC's, I'm not real good at figuring out an edit. I did learn some from this show and enjoyed every minute here with you all and hope to see you on bach threads when the show starts. Can't wait!
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3705791;
    After the overheated discussions on this past season of TB I have found this discussion to be very enjoyable.

My thanks to everyone who joined in the discussion!
    I've enjoyed reading your post wind dancer. There has been really great disussions here.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3705832;
    I've enjoyed reading your post wind dancer. There has been really great disussions here.
    Wind Dancer and Tin Frizzy: Do you have different names on the Bach board?
    If you're there I'd like to know who you are.....after all we represent the more intelligent posters. Over there, I'm "newto the boards."

FORT Newbie

Personally, I'd like to see a re-cap show, I always like to see the comments of the last 4 or 5. I'd also like to see how Luke and Tali are doing after the show.

Does anybody here remember a reality show that aired years ago, it's driving me crazy.... I probably don't have the title right, but it's something like "My Best Friends Picked my Husband" The girl's 2 best friend interviewed possible matches, anyway, she picked a guy who lived on a farm I believe, he has a son. Well, if anybody remembers please refresh my memory. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread