+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704223;
    Yea i would like the link.

Columbia, i just wanted to say how much i enjoyed talking with you about this show. I enjoy reading your posts and b/c ive meet such great people on this board i will definatly be watching the Bachelor so i hope to see you over that board. Too bad it doesnt start back up until Jan. 2010
    Raisin: have been missing you. I am afraid to post a link, so just go over to the 9/15 show thread; it is somewhere in today's posts either late afternoon or early evening.

Thanks for the nice words. I appreciate the opportunity to use my writing skills and know that the people who read my posts enjoy what I write. The alphabet board threads will be a bit more controversial and intense than this one, but nevertheless interesting. The bashing, controversy, etc. is mostly on the alphabet board. You don't see much criticism at all here. We do have differing opinions, but they are stated with a bit more kindness.

There is, however, some good stuff on the alphabet board, and it is easy to sign up. If you do, you will probably use a different name, as I do. If you sign up and want me to know who you are, let me know in a message. Over there I am "newto the boards." Everyone calls me either "new" or "newto."

Keep in touch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3704241;
    send me the link too please
    Hello, gorgeous!! Read my post on the top of the next page. I am scared to post a link, so I told RaisintheSun how to find it.

Going to be h--- until the next season of the Bach starts. You guys have all been great posters, and I find it more peaceful over here.

May the Force Be With You -- Whoops, Wrong Series. Never could get into Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3704247;
    Hello, gorgeous!! Read my post on the top of the next page. I am scared to post a link, so I told RaisintheSun how to find it.

Going to be h--- until the next season of the Bach starts. You guys have all been great posters, and I find it more peaceful over here.

May the Force Be With You -- Whoops, Wrong Series. Never could get into Star Wars.
    well then........Live Long and Prosper
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3704306;
    well then........Live Long and Prosper
    Did you find it? I just don't want to get into any more trouble on this board. I made a couple of mistakes when I first joined and now strive to be careful what I say. I don't want to lose the privilege of coming on here.

Let me know.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3704242;
    Raisin: have been missing you. I am afraid to post a link, so just go over to the 9/15 show thread; it is somewhere in today's posts either late afternoon or early evening.

Thanks for the nice words. I appreciate the opportunity to use my writing skills and know that the people who read my posts enjoy what I write. The alphabet board threads will be a bit more controversial and intense than this one, but nevertheless interesting. The bashing, controversy, etc. is mostly on the alphabet board. You don't see much criticism at all here. We do have differing opinions, but they are stated with a bit more kindness.

There is, however, some good stuff on the alphabet board, and it is easy to sign up. If you do, you will probably use a different name, as I do. If you sign up and want me to know who you are, let me know in a message. Over there I am "newto the boards." Everyone calls me either "new" or "newto."

Keep in touch.
    Hey i found the link to facebook. It appears to be just a fan site but sill nice to see the pics of Tali. OMG she looks stunning!

By alphabet board Im assuming you mean the abc website. Yea i joined there and im using my same handle (raisinthesun). It gets too confusing for me to use different names so i just keep the same one where i go.

The only thing i can figure is Luke & Tali are still together. I think we would have heard something if they werent. I will keep trying to dig up an info i can on them.

Does anyone remember Tali's last name? It might be easier to find her (since she's a model) if i had a last name.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704567;
    Hey i found the link to facebook. It appears to be just a fan site but sill nice to see the pics of Tali. OMG she looks stunning!

By alphabet board Im assuming you mean the abc website. Yea i joined there and im using my same handle (raisinthesun). It gets too confusing for me to use different names so i just keep the same one where i go.

The only thing i can figure is Luke & Tali are still together. I think we would have heard something if they werent. I will keep trying to dig up an info i can on them.

Does anyone remember Tali's last name? It might be easier to find her (since she's a model) if i had a last name.
    Raisin... 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704567;

Yes I did mean the abc website. I guess I've never seen you post over there since you never watched Bach/ette. That is the only board I post on.

Tali's last name is short and begins with a "G" I think. That's all I can recall. Senior moments, ya know!!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3704971;
    Yes I did mean the abc website. I guess I've never seen you post over there since you never watched Bach/ette. That is the only board I post on.

Tali's last name is short and begins with a "G" I think. That's all I can recall. Senior moments, ya know!!
    Oh im sorry. I meant i just joined the ABC website today.

Hey raisin, Hey columbia Hope to see you both here during bachelor season. I only read the motherboard and will be waving to you when I read your posts. I'm still looking for updates on these two and am bummed out that I can't find any.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704983;
    Oh im sorry. I meant i just joined the ABC website today.
    It will be nice to see you in both places. You know my name over there.
    Get on the bach board but stay away from the bashers, haters, and the never ending controversy over the last program.

+ Reply to Thread