+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3701917;
    Someone on another board posted that they talked about overweight people today on GMA that included clips from the show including one of the proposal and the woman did not have black hair. Don't know how accurate that is or what scene they showed.
    I looked at the GMA link from another board; didn't see that....might be I didn't get into it deeply enough. Don't remember which thread it was on, so I can't go back and look. Boo hoo. Was it on FORT too????

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3701971;
    Critical said the More to Love site is locked down while the program is on. You're right about the finale of BB (snooze). The last time everyone bombarded the board, it crashed for three days. Once the program starts, I'm off the computer until tomorrow morning.
    Hey Columbia! Is there anything new? I've been off the board some and haven't gone back and read anything yet. Thanks TF
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3701104;

Call me hard headed I am sticking with Tali for now....

I will the be first to post I was wrong if it is Malissa. I am not very confident that they are even together whomever he picked.
    And I'll be posting right after you saying I was wrong too.
    It's got to be love.

Given the fact that we are misled throughout the series, that whatever anyone says could be applying to someone else entirely, that we get such a limited glimpse into who these people really are - I say we all should feel proud for participating in the hunt - it's been fun and I think that's what the producers are intending on achieving - throw all of these people together, keep us guessing, leak out a few tidbits at a time and see how it all turns out. Many will be saying "I told you so" and many will be saying "It's just a matter of time" but I personally enjoy the chase, the challenge. I am less invested in the outcome of this show than the Bach or the Bachelorette just because I haven't felt attached to any of the contestants - but it is challenging and I love all the ideas/thoughts/hints that people throw out for dissection !

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3701979;
    Hey Columbia! Is there anything new? I've been off the board some and haven't gone back and read anything yet. Thanks TF
    Hey, Tin Frizzy: Nothing new; just some really good posts about Tali and Malissa and Luke's reasoning, etc. Someone said on the GMA link they saw someone "not with dark hair" as the winner, but I didn't see it on the link.
    Maybe I was not looking in the right place. Might as well just wait for the story to play itself out.

Hope we all can find some way to keep in communication after this is over.
    So many really nice people and great posters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3702040;
    Given the fact that we are misled throughout the series, that whatever anyone says could be applying to someone else entirely, that we get such a limited glimpse into who these people really are - I say we all should feel proud for participating in the hunt - it's been fun and I think that's what the producers are intending on achieving - throw all of these people together, keep us guessing, leak out a few tidbits at a time and see how it all turns out. Many will be saying "I told you so" and many will be saying "It's just a matter of time" but I personally enjoy the chase, the challenge. I am less invested in the outcome of this show than the Bach or the Bachelorette just because I haven't felt attached to any of the contestants - but it is challenging and I love all the ideas/thoughts/hints that people throw out for dissection !
    Great post. As they say on the Bach board, BUMP BUMP. Will miss all this interaction.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3701521;
    A reminder for West Coasters--the show starts tonight at SEVEN instead of at eight.
    Are you sure? TV Guide, Yahoo TV, and FOX show it as starting at 8:00pm Pacific and ending at 10:00pm Pacific (not starting at 7:00pm Pacific; 7:00pm start is CENTRAL). Below is from FOX.com
    MORE TO LOVE
    "Luke's Final Choice" - 8 \ 7c

**2-HOUR SEASON FINALE**
    -- "MORE TO LOVE" -- (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

LUKE MAKES HIS FINAL CHOICE ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE OF "MORE TO LOVE" TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, ON FOX

Luke has his final one-on-one dates with the two remaining women and is forced to make a difficult decision. During an emotional elimination ceremony, he proposes to one woman and breaks another's heart. Will the lucky lady accept his offer? Find out on the two-hour "Final Choice" Season Finale episode of MORE TO LOVE airing Tuesday, Sept. 15 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MTL-108/109) (TV-PG; D, L) CC [VIEWER'S NOTE: HELL'S KITCHEN is preempted tonight - and returns next Tuesday 9/22/09 for a 2-Hour episode]

Host: Emme

Oh, GO TALI!!!
    Last edited by Life_Is_Good; 09-15-2009 at 08:18 PM.

I'm also picking Tali, simply because Malissa was shown with so many negative qualities.

It might be a variation on the not conclusive ending (no ring, no proposal, ring on a string) based on the weird silence shell that Tali was ensconced in for the first 4 to 5 weeks. Hard to get to know her.

We'll know shortly.

Is this the SC?

It's got to be love.

Here's another of Malissa

It's got to be love.

+ Reply to Thread