+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3701024;
    Starting in this thread at post #211 and on.
    Cerese: Mucho gracias....

FORT Fogey

I can't seem to get this show out of my head. Too bad I am not putting the same energy into my housework..

I just wish I had more SCs and clearer ones. I don't know how to capture any of the pictures and I haven't paid enough attention to figure out the location, angles etc. I wish some of the expert sleuthers had been on it earlier.

I have watched the proposal segment from the preveiws about 100 times. I can't see a bracelet like Malissa is wearing during the proposal.

I will say the edit sure SCREAMS Malissa. Tali's aunt even asks Tali what is she going to do if she isn't the one. Can anyone say foreshadowing? Still something about those SCs are telling me it's Tali. You know I am pretty sure the proposal is taken from behind the podium, so it IS possible that the SC of Malissa and Luke is also from that side and if so, then Malissa would be in the traditional F1 spot. But again I think Tali is in the F1 spot too....I don't know what to think. I would not be shocked if it ended up Malissa because of the way the editing has been in the last few Bach seasons. But I still think there are just too many ifs in the SCs to eliminate Tali. I haven't a clue what they are doing this year. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Call me hard headed I am sticking with Tali for now....

I will the be first to post I was wrong if it is Malissa. I am not very confident that they are even together whomever he picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3697235;
    Sorry for double post: Comparison:

The pics probably won't come through so if you can't see them its Post #287..... if you look just to the left of the girls hands you can see a faint crooked line that, to me, looks like the ruffled edge hem of chiffon fabric. I think in the other pic you can see that Tali's dress may have ruffle like edges from the waist down on the front, yet Malissa's dress is a straight line split of chiffon over satin. Does anybody else see this?

Quote Originally Posted by enterpriselady;3701118;
    The pics probably won't come through so if you can't see them its Post #287..... if you look just to the left of the girls hands you can see a faint crooked line that, to me, looks like the ruffled edge hem of chiffon fabric. I think in the other pic you can see that Tali's dress may have ruffle like edges from the waist down on the front, yet Malissa's dress is a straight line split of chiffon over satin. Does anybody else see this?
    Looks like it to me, too, enterpriselady. I almost hate to post that, though, because I stink at picking the F1.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by enterpriselady;3701118;
    Hi, Enterpriselady: I've looked at these photos until my eyes crossed. Can't make anything out of them. However, in the first one, the hallway is in the background which is where the ladies walked to the platform, it would seem.
    If that's true the whole bunch of pictures is suspect. JMHO.

P.S. I changed my avatar, but I'm still here!! Still a Trekker, but letting it take a background seat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3701175;
    Hi, Enterpriselady: I've looked at these photos until my eyes crossed. Can't make anything out of them. However, in the first one, the hallway is in the background which is where the ladies walked to the platform, it would seem.
    If that's true the whole bunch of pictures is suspect. JMHO.

P.S. I changed my avatar, but I'm still here!! Still a Trekker, but letting it take a background seat.
    I have looked and looked and looked. Heaven forbid, but I guess I could do what we did in Travis' season and start comparing the candle lengths!! We were pretty much convinced Moana came first because the candles were more burned down more when Sarah arrived.

One good thing about this show is the interest isn't as much as the Bachelor so we don't seem to be dividing into 'favorite' camps. This is refreshing.

I've posted that it makes more sense to me that he pick Malissa because I see Tali as dependent and not so sure of herself. But Luke may want to be "her floatie" - and I have to say that I would not want to read the report that Luke couldn't keep his hands off of Tali - if I were Malissa. So either way, I guess I won't be surprised. It's also possible that the producers will give us a few more reasons tomorrow night as to why one is more suitable than the other. Strange show - and interesting that there have been no leaks about the two finalists ....

I still say that Malissa has had the classic F2 edit(even if Fleiss is trying to trick us lately) She has the physical connection as well as the competitive edge that has long been asociated with the F2's.The F1 has been the one with the major concerns (can Ed strike a balance between work and his love life.Is Melissa ready for a family.Can Mary and Byron handle the language/culture issues between them and her family.etc)Tali has the main concerns and they seem to revolve around the clash of cultures between her and Luke.Malissa's main concern is wondering if she would want a family with him(especially since she hates babies but wants to be a mom.)

I'm not sure about the hating babies stuff with Malissa. As I said in an earlier post motherhood does change people - and Malissa may just not feel comfortable around babies/small children at this stage. (my sister was totally helpless and had no interest with my kids but turned out to be an excellent mother herself.) I think the showstopper question I see about Malissa's edit - is - does she really have feelings for Luke or is she in it for the win? I think she does seem to be comfortable and happy when she is with him. Tali seems to have such strong feelings for Luke but they haven't spent any time together so I have less faith that she really knows what she is in love with ! But in one of the episodes I think Luke said to Tali - or maybe it was Mandy - that when one has a certain chemistry with someone - you have to trust that. Maybe Luke and Tali didn't feel they needed more time together but it seems very strange to me that they did not have a one on one date and also that Tali was not even on the radar screen until halfway through the show. I admit that Malissa is getting the typical bad girl edit but lately that has changed. Deanna during the Brad show got all the way to the end but her behavior was less than stellar. Molly in Jason's show was not the sweetest. Ian on Meredith's show was shown to be non committal - so soemtimes the non-perfect edit does get the ring. But this show has been hard to follow just because there has been so little interraction between Luke and the finalists.

A few pre-finale points :

The girls all had separate fantasy suites to go to w/ Luke after dinner. They had to try to make things different than the Bachelor so instead of the fantasy suite cards they had the “come back to my room” invite. However, Luke had 3 different rooms. Mandy was the bed on a boat. Malissa had the bedroom with the wood headboard and living room. Tali had the room with the wooden headboard with shutters that opened into the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.

I think Tali will be F1. The screen caps, edit, and emotional read from Luke and the girls show it. The skin tone, fingers, way the ring fits, fingernail lengths, and way the dress falls in the proposal shot all point to Tali. Plus, Tali is on the winning proposal show the ring right side.

Mandy was edited as the girl who was good on paper with some emotional connection with Luke. She got sent home, leaving Malissa and Tali. Malissa has been edited to be the girl with the huge physical connection, a bit of what’s good on paper, less emotional connection, and catty, competitive side. Tali has been edited as the girl with the big cultural/religious difference, big physical connection, huge emotional connection, and good on paper excluding cultural/religious differences. Tali comes out more the overall total package with love and determination overcoming the cultural and religious differences.

Tali fits the hidden F1 edit ala early Bachelor shows like Andrew Firestone’s Jen Scheft with Malissa fitting into Kirsten‘s F2 role. Tali not having a 1 on 1 date is due more to early bachelor days as well. They used to have dates based on friends picking, compatibility matches, or activity wins that could cause non-essential(non-F4) bachelorettes getting dates better spent on the F4 or 2 dates back to back. In this case a the bad wife/good wife game taken from MTV/Vh1’s Tila Tequila’s: A Shot at Love did both Tali and Mandy out of a solo date.

Tali and Luke’s connection reminds me of Byron & Mary’s: caucasian male, exotic female, intense physical & emotional connection, and cultural/language barrier. Their intense emotional connection overcame her Bob insecurities, the physical connections he had with Cindy & Tanya and the language/cultural barrier with her parents. Tali is the one, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread