+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3699106;
    ************I think we are agreeing?
    Yes, I agree with you for the most part. Tali should have looked around her and saw that she was one of the most attractive ladies in the house. Sad if she did not or could not let that build her self-confidence.

Only a couple more days and this will all be over. Sad in a way since I've really enjoyed this board and the people on it.

Do you guys sleuth for this show? And do you know if they are doing another one?

While searching for news about the next bachelor, I saw a tweet for a guy that has now locked his account. It said...

http://twitter.com/edrease

edrease I've just been cast as the bachelor for the next season of "More to Love." 4 days ago from web

(from some of his tweets he seems to be an actor. Obviously this could be a joke)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3699729;
    Do you guys sleuth for this show? And do you know if they are doing another one?

While searching for news about the next bachelor, I saw a tweet for a guy that has now locked his account. It said...

edrease (edrease) on Twitter

edrease I've just been cast as the bachelor for the next season of "More to Love." 4 days ago from web

(from some of his tweets he seems to be an actor. Obviously this could be a joke)
    I hope it's a joke!! I seriously doubt Fox has made up its mind about whether to run this show next summer, and even if it does, they would not be picking someone so far in advance. JMO.

FORT Fogey

I don't know why I have become so obsessed with figuring out these proposal SCs but I HAVE!!

I only just saw the episodes for the first time on Friday. I am trying hard to be objective but I do favor Tali. With that said, I still think she is F1. In the SC of Tali coming up to Luke there is a plant (green) on the left with a spot light on it. When Tali is put into position, the usual F1 spot, the plant is still on the left so I don't think that picture is flipped so I think Tali is in the F1 spot. I think Fleiss is sticking to the traditional spots and our proposal pics are taken from behind the podium which was pointed out on another board that I read.

Also I saw a pic of Malissa coming in with her hair swept to the left side when I look at the shot. She usually wears it that way. It appears to be that way when she is in the SC with Luke. She is in the F2 position. Unless they have flipped the entrance photo. So with that being said I don't think the pic we have of her and Luke is flipped. I did at first and don't really want to go into the details to say why (something with the way Luke's jacket is buttoned). I have since decided the pic is not flipped based on Malissa's hair. So I think she is in the traditional F2. I hope all of that made sense.

Of course I could be completely wrong. I am not sleuthing, so if any more SCs show up can someone post them. I have also noticed (well maybe I am sleuthing) that Malissa has a few 'markings' on her left cheek and Luke's left ear lobe has a crease in it. That didn't help in the SCs I saw tho!

I am just so stubborn and want to figure out the puzzle.

I don't know if this was mentioned upthread when the show first came on, but I just read an article on-line from late July that says originally they were going to call the show " The Fatchelor ". I'm sure glad that someone vetoed that idea ! Yuck.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3700043;
    I don't know if this was mentioned upthread when the show first came on, but I just read an article on-line from late July that says originally they were going to call the show " The Fatchelor ". I'm sure glad that someone vetoed that idea ! Yuck.

I read that too. A title like that would have been really insulting.

FORT Newbie

I think they are showing us the Malissa they want us to see not the whole picture about who she really is. I believe even though the pictures look like tali I am sure that Malissa is his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3699187;
    I somehow wonder if it being 2 hours is a good sign or bad one. Will MF make up for what was not shown earlier with Tali or will it be more of in your face with Malissa because she has been front and center from the get go. If she was the "one" how is MF to redeem her? Has she been redeemed to a degree yet? I don't believe so. MF has not given her a softer edit yet that I can see. Is he hiding Malissa's edit? I'm resigned by former shows from MF and her(Malissa) being in the f1 position.
    I agree, Malissa has been front and center from the beginning. I think this is somewhat ironic...if Luke does pick Malissa, we will get the love story that we want from the beginning...only trouble is, it's with the wrong girl!

I know the reason I don't care for her is because of the edit. She has been shown to be there for the "win", not crazy about other peoples kids, and up to this point, not ready for marriage.

I have given up trying to predict what MF is doing anymore. All I know, is drama seems to be what's "in". Will there be more drama if Malissa or Tali wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3700058;
    I read that too. A title like that would have been really insulting.
    Which is interesting, because I don't remember MF being all slim and trim.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3700301;
    I agree, Malissa has been front and center from the beginning. I think this is somewhat ironic...if Luke does pick Malissa, we will get the love story that we want from the beginning...only trouble is, it's with the wrong girl!

I know the reason I don't care for her is because of the edit. She has been shown to be there for the "win", not crazy about other peoples kids, and up to this point, not ready for marriage.

I have given up trying to predict what MF is doing anymore. All I know, is drama seems to be what's "in". Will there be more drama if Malissa or Tali wins?
    I haven't watched enough to be that invested. My problem is I can't stay neutral. I think either girl would be okay. I never believe the edits anymore. There is always more to these gals than we ever see. Fleiss only shows us what he wants us to see. So I don't mind Malissa, it's just I favor Tali. I am more into trying to figure out the puzzle before hand. I have been watching a few more episodes and the previews and I will be surprised if it is Malissa that he picks. I will be fooled. I think the SCs and preview shots are pointing to Tali being the F1. For now I am betting on Tali

+ Reply to Thread