+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Columbia MD. --- ironically that song quote comes from " My Fair Lady " ! LOL !

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3698770;
    This is a great quote and it got me to thinking about how this show has been "edited."
    You know how you're supposed to outline your thoughts before you write a paper so it has a flow to it when presented? Supposedly, TB/MTL producers do the same thing when they edit these shows. They create story lines and build suspense along the way to the "most shocking ending EVER" because they already know the ending before they start cutting and splicing the 40 miles of tape. Without a story line, the thing would just meander.
    We all know that MTL was a low budget production...shot in 21 days or whatever, reusable/returnable rings instead of roses, only one helicopter ride, bring the parents to us not us to them, poor Malissa wore the same blue satin dress about 5 times, had to reuse the Fantasy Suite twice, then made Mandy sleep on an air mattress outside because the maids didn't clean the room after the first two "guests", etc.
    I'm thinking they went cheap on the editing crew too. How else can you explain the fact that we are on the eve of the finale, in which we are supposed to get a proposal, and we still don't have a real story line on any of these people.
    What we do know:
    Luke - real estate investor (note: at age 26, not a member of the Trump family, exactly whose $$$ is he investing?) , likes big boobs, has big boobs, makes loud noises when kissing, talks while eating, great at corny lines that sounded smooth when he was the tall, skinny guy at his real prom
    Malissa - waitress, has big boobs, shows big boobs, sisters starred in Dark Shadows, mean to other girls, tricky, wants to win, overconfident, easy
    Tali - great looking girl who only recently made her first appearance on the show, has big boobs, artist who has never shown us her art, was in the water-free Navy, motivational speaker - about what?
    Oh yea, and they all eat on camera constantly because, well, this is a show about how fat people shouldn't be judged because they are fat.
    Worst editing job ever.
    p.s. For those who caught the contradiction in my saying only yesterday that this show seemed more "real" than TB, I blame that on the editors too. They didn't take the time even to manipulate us, which is why I'm so lost.
    SDL my ole buddy good to see you posting. I can't believe I am even on this thread. I am just now done watching the first three episodes (couldn't really make any sense out of it) and now I am on to watching episodes 4-7. I really had no interest in this until I saw some SCs of the proposal this morning. I can't even comment on editing.

At first glance, it appears to be Malissa is in the traditional F2 spot. I don't think they flipped the picture. I also think the proposal shot is taken from behind the podium and that it is Talia. I don't think it is flipped, just taken from behind the podium. Hope that all made sense. But if Fleiss is going to go with the trainwrecks he has created in the last few seasons, who knows what will happen. Good thing I haven't invested weeks (just a few days) in this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3698791;
    Columbia MD. --- ironically that song quote comes from " My Fair Lady " ! LOL !

Thanks!! Yup I guess that is ironic!!

well IMO ONLY if he listens to the head that resides between his shoulder blades he will pick Tali but if he listens to the one that resides in his pants he will pick Malissa..lol

I am hoping for Tali but its obvious Fleiss has done some major messing with the proposal shot so at this point who knows?????

I think he will have a better chance of a lasting relationship with Tali than Malissa though
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3699044;
    well IMO ONLY if he listens to the head that resides between his shoulder blades he will pick Tali but if he listens to the one that resides in his pants he will pick Malissa..lol

I am hoping for Tali but its obvious Fleiss has done some major messing with the proposal shot so at this point who knows?????

I think he will have a better chance of a lasting relationship with Tali than Malissa though

Good to see you back posting, Butterfly Faery. Agree with you 110%.
    Nevertheless, Tali is a heck of a lot classier than Luke, unless there is a lot more to him than we've been shown. If he picks Tali, and wants to keep up with her, he will have to make a lot of changes. JMHO.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3699061;
    Good to see you back posting, Butterfly Faery. Agree with you 110%.
    Nevertheless, Tali is a heck of a lot classier than Luke, unless there is a lot more to him than we've been shown. If he picks Tali, and wants to keep up with her, he will have to make a lot of changes. JMHO.
    Putting aside the clues, edits and sc's, I have to believe that Luke picks Tali.
    It's not just her looks, the girl is smart and warm and has depth.
    If he passes over Malissa, he can find many others just like her at any bar this weekend, stumbling around and falling out of their dresses, around 1am.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3699078;
    Putting aside the clues, edits and sc's, I have to believe that Luke picks Tali.
    It's not just her looks, the girl is smart and warm and has depth.
    If he passes over Malissa, he can find many others just like her at any bar this weekend, stumbling around and falling out of their dresses, around 1am.

BUT.....the question is: does he see Malissa the way she's shown herself, or does he see what he wants to see? As for Tali, as I stated before, he has to decide how many changes he's willing to make in his life to keep up with her. I believe she's aware of the changes she will need to make.

I hope he picks Tali. Otherwise it ends up another Fleiss fiasco.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3699093;
    BUT.....the question is: does he see Malissa the way she's shown herself, or does he see what he wants to see? As for Tali, as I stated before, he has to decide how many changes he's willing to make in his life to keep up with her. I believe she's aware of the changes she will need to make.

I hope he picks Tali. Otherwise it ends up another Fleiss fiasco.
    Here's the funny thing. I don't think that religion is the issue - because honestly, neither strike me as religious zealots. That can be worked out, as so many couples do.
    I see the "cultural differences" as being that she has culture and class, and his is in question. He would need to elevate his game a lot. The question is whether he wants to do it.
    What strikes me about Tali is that we all see this beautiful, mature, cultured person, but if you watch closely she is insecure - about her body, her self worth, she sells herself short. Sadly, I think she would take him.
    Malissa would take him just to win the show, and probably trade him for a few good lottery tickets.
    I think we are agreeing?

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3696226;
    Perhaps I am the only one that wasn't aware of this, but I just saw that next week's Finale will be 2 hours - from 8 to 10.
    I somehow wonder if it being 2 hours is a good sign or bad one. Will MF make up for what was not shown earlier with Tali or will it be more of in your face with Malissa because she has been front and center from the get go. If she was the "one" how is MF to redeem her? Has she been redeemed to a degree yet? I don't believe so. MF has not given her a softer edit yet that I can see. Is he hiding Malissa's edit? I'm resigned by former shows from MF and her(Malissa) being in the f1 position.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3699106;
    Here's the funny thing. I don't think that religion is the issue - because honestly, neither strike me as religious zealots. That can be worked out, as so many couples do.
    I see the "cultural differences" as being that she has culture and class, and his is in question. He would need to elevate his game a lot. The question is whether he wants to do it.
    What strikes me about Tali is that we all see this beautiful, mature, cultured person, but if you watch closely she is insecure - about her body, her self worth, she sells herself short. Sadly, I think she would take him.
    Malissa would take him just to win the show, and probably trade him for a few good lottery tickets.
    I think we are agreeing?
    I see that as important - does he want that ? Tali is no doubt a lovely person - but what characteristics does Luke connect with ? Is he more comfortable with Malissa ? Does he want someone a little more independent/confident ? Tali definitely is not sure of herself - or her body. I think lately M Fleiss has been portraying the winner as less than desirable - for some reason... Maybe as a consolation to the runner up - he's portrays the F2 as pretty ideal - why wouldn't they be picked - viewers love them etc. I didn't think Molly on The Bachelor was anything great - kind of forward - not there to make friends etc - but Jason fell in love with her.

+ Reply to Thread