+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3643775;
    i think Tali is soooooooooooo pretty! I hope she is in at least the F4.
    I have a feeling Tali is in the F4 at least.They aren't showing much of her yet.

FORT Regular

They are not very forthcoming with the SC's, but I am having an immense dislike for Malissa and Lauren. I do like Heather.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;3645092;
    They are not very forthcoming with the SC's, but I am having an immense dislike for Malissa and Lauren. I do like Heather.

I will start with my predictions for the final four. Malissa, Tali, Heather and Christina. I am very curious on how far Bonnie goes. She appears to be very confident and Luke's comments was that he was surprised how open she is. Sorry I forget the actual comment was. Ladies that I would love to see go home then later at this point: Lauren, Kristian and Anna. Lauren for reasons everyone has mentioned and the same goes fro Kristian. I have not seen hardly any interaction with Anna. Its almost like she is just a spot holder. During the bachelor I have seen some ladies are just brought along because they have to fill a spot.

FORT Fogey

It seems easier to predict the "winner" this season. He has mentioned he liked someones dark skin. Who that was is not important, he seems to be attracted to deeper skin tone. She has to be confident so we can eliminate those hung up on their weight and new to dating. We also see a slim, tan/deep skin tone arm in the FRC. It certainly does point to Tali. Fine with me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3643515;
    I'm guessing the one who needs a lot of reassurance is Melissa.
    I seriously doubt that Melissa makes it to the home town visits. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone so needy and unsure of herself. F4 will be the most confident of the lot. And what was the mother thinking?! Be cordial, a good host and do NOT say anything about your child that could be taken negatively!

old cow

Ladies that I would love to see go home then later at this point: Lauren, Kristian and Anna. I have not seen hardly any interaction with Anna. Its almost like she is just a spot holder
    Aw poor Anna! I like her, shes pretty and doesnt seem to be as catty as some of the other girls. Plus she was the first girl Luke kissed so idk...

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3646582;
    Aw poor Anna! I like her, shes pretty and doesnt seem to be as catty as some of the other girls. Plus she was the first girl Luke kissed so idk...

I like Anna alot! My favorite girls are Anna, Tali and Heather so far....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3646611;
    I like Anna alot! My favorite girls are Anna, Tali and Heather so far....
    Ok, you convinced me and I see your point and agree. So if any of you had to choose Ladies to leave soon I think Malissa and Lauren seem to be obvious picks. But who else do you not see going very far???

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3646769;
    Ok, you convinced me and I see your point and agree. So if any of you had to choose Ladies to leave soon I think Malissa and Lauren seem to be obvious picks. But who else do you not see going very far???
    I don't see Danielle going much farther.

My f4 prediction is Malissa,Tali,Anna and Christina.I love Bonnie but I don't think she'll make it to the F4.

+ Reply to Thread