+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 472

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

  1. #221
    Student of Life Tin Frizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    537

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3688808;
    Based on the placements of the ladies at the RC (ring ceremony) I would say that Tali is going home. So far we haven't had them switch up the placement of the women/woman leaving.

    I think if I were the women and Luke said he needed more time to think about who to get rid of (while he is skipping rocks in the ocean), I would find a shady spot to sit in until he was ready to continue.

    To answer an above question, yes Mandy is on the 4 wheeler.
    Tali has stood almost in this middle spot since first episode, I can maybe think of maybe once when she stood else where. I think. I keep remembering how in the past few ceremonies of bach/bachette that one of the otside people went home except the last ette show. If true to form Malissa would have the winning position, right? I hope not.
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 09-03-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: except
    It's got to be love.

  2. #222
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,938

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    I'm trying to figure out if TPTB are going to go along the lines of The Bachelor or are they going to start fresh with this show? KWIM? In the beginning of The Bachelor the middle woman went home, right? Also, looking at their clothes the odd one out would be Tali. Malissa and Mandy are both wearing the shorter dresses. Not sure if even that would make a difference for this show. Seems like some things are similar or the same to The Bachelor while other things are completely different.

  3. #223
    Student of Life Tin Frizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    537

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3689027;
    I'm trying to figure out if TPTB are going to go along the lines of The Bachelor or are they going to start fresh with this show? KWIM? In the beginning of The Bachelor the middle woman went home, right? Also, looking at their clothes the odd one out would be Tali. Malissa and Mandy are both wearing the shorter dresses. Not sure if even that would make a difference for this show. Seems like some things are similar or the same to The Bachelor while other things are completely different.

    The long dress being odd one out sending her home?
    It's got to be love.

  4. #224
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,938

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3689034;
    The long dress being odd one out sending her home?
    That and being in the middle, yes. I know that it used to hold that meaning on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette before. Fleiss has gotten away from that over the past few seasons because we caught on to it. I am just not sure if it is something that he will do on More To Love or if he will just skip it as most of his viewers for this are carried over from the other two.

    With Fleiss you never really know what to expect except for the drama!

  5. #225
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Yay! Thanks for the fab caps Ryvetted.

    They all look great. Tali looks so awesome and gorgeous! You go Tali!

    I'm sorry, but Luke looks like a spoilt brat in those last caps.

  6. #226
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    This ending is scaring me...

    Tali and her religious/religion background can create a problem

    Malissa and the fact that she has never babysat her nephew

    and

    Mandy who is just a whiner....


    I see a problem with each one of them... Good Luck Luke...

  7. #227
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine515;3690132;
    This ending is scaring me...

    Tali and her religious/religion background can create a problem

    Malissa and the fact that she has never babysat her nephew

    and

    Mandy who is just a whiner....


    I see a problem with each one of them... Good Luck Luke...


    Here, Here. Maybe that's why he walked away during the rose ceremony... he doesn't like any of them!

    Maybe he chooses someone and then they reject him and that's why everyone is getting these edits!

  8. #228
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    For South Park fans:

    Tali and her friend

  9. #229
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dansgrl;3690355;
    Here, Here. Maybe that's why he walked away during the rose ceremony... he doesn't like any of them!

    Maybe he chooses someone and then they reject him and that's why everyone is getting these edits!

    Don't think any of these ladies would reject him. More likely he is having a hard time deciding who to send home.

  10. #230
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

    Okay. I'll come out of lurkdom and admit I'm a closet watcher. I didn't watch till after the 3rd episode. It's all Critical's fault for having such fun recaps, lol. They FORCED me to go to the Fox website and watch the first 3 shows. Now I'm watching on Tuesdays.

    I think Luke will choose Mandy or Tali. Malissa's too devious for my taste, and I don't like the way she grins after she drops one of her bombs.

    Anyway, I think it was sdl who said he feels Luke is fixated on boobs. Am I the only one who did a doubletake when I saw Ryvetted's SC's of Luke and Emme? LOLOL
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.