+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3680619;
    This is off-topic, technically, but didn't know where else to post it. Can anyone explain why the threads for Luke and the remaining contestants are closed most of the time?
    Those threads are closed while the show is airing - they close when the show begins on the East coast. We do our best to re-open them as soon as the show ends on the West coast. Otherwise, they're always open.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the explanation -- most of them seem to be reopened now.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3662926;
    Jumping ahead to meet the families. Could this be where this date Mandy/Luke takes place; she's from Long Beach? Maybe this is a boardwalk in Long Beach area.
    Where did they film in Hawaii? This looks like the docks at Lahina in Maui to me. That's the dock that the catamaran Ed and Jillian took while in Maui on the Bachelorette. But I'm not really sure.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3679216;
    I've given up trying to sleuth the proposal girl SC. If anything the size of the girl and the arms as well as the tan line IMO would probably be Mandy but they would have had to photoshop out all those freckles if this is even a photo of one of the actual girls on the show. With MF shows you never can trust what you see in previews until you see it on the show.
    I actually haven't given up yet. Thank you Ryvetted for all these great SC's. I'd now ask for you all to help. By now everyone knows that I think Mandy will be F1. The only SC we have to possibly prove any one is F1 are in the first series posted on this thread. Now go to Ryvetted's Post #32 on this thread.

All the SC's here originally had this Mandy fan concerned. Now that I view them again after Episode 4 & 5 where she finally is shown I am relieved and think at least one proves she is F1. Follow along:

Pic #4 - Mandy's upset but when is this happening? Not sure.
    Pic #7 - With hands over her face the top of her left arm is tanned and the bottom of the right arm is not. This demonstrates the tan line. Also you can see the slimmer arm and long slimmer fingers. Proposal girl SC's right little finger is shown it is slim and long IMO. So this is the best evidence so far. What do you think?
    Pic # 10 - Reaching out for a toast in limo shows slimmer arm and fingers.
    Pic # 14 - No help.
    Pic # 18 - This concerned me before Episode 5 it shows Kristian throwing somthing at Mandy. Since it wasn't shown on the show it doesn't matter. And Mandy seems to get along with all the girls left. Having an argument with Kristian doesn't effect anything.

Go Mandy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3681645;
    You bet! I'll have my HD back next week, too!
    Thank YOu Ryvetted..Can't wait for HD caps..

It is interesting tho that there is a Hawaii theme for a homedown date with Anna..ummmm
    Last edited by Critical; 08-30-2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: No need to quote all those screencaps

FORT Newbie

If someone could perhaps post pictures of the four remaining girls standing either facing us or sidewards that would be a good way to try and figure out who the F1 is because she doesn't have a stomach!!

So, with that said, Malissa is not the F1 but I can't "tell/see" the other 3 stomach(s)!!! Thnx.

old cow

Thanxs for the sc, Ryvetted! Two things i must point out.

First off WOWZERS! Malissa is really letting the girls fly!

And WTF is up with the blonde girls hair? HuH?

sdl

Random thoughts about the F4:
    Mandy: least attractive, insecure and cries, probably wins
    Malissa: giant boobs, really don't know her, but he likes her boobs
    Anna: unbelievably tall, pretty normal acting, looks stoned
    Tali: beautiful, dresses well, no screen time, Luke seems disinterested
    Here's another thing - my impression is that these girls have the worst jobs, in general, of any group of bachelorettes ever. Some of the descriptions are self explanatory ("waitress") while others hint at a real job ("motivational speaker") but sound bogus. Are any of the girls (other than the rocket scientist and lawyer who got sent home), really gainfully employed?
    That, coupled with the fact that they started with only 20, coupled with the fact that most of them were not just chubby but morbidly obese, coupled with the endless self loathing and pity - all tells me that this show was hard to cast with strong candidates.
    So how does any of that translate into a proposal in a few weeks? We're getting down to the wire and in no way do I see marriage vibes from any of these people.....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;3679873;
    Haven't been on here for awhile. Why does no-one think Anna may be one of the final 2 or the final 1? Mandy is sweet, but is afraid of getting hurt, so she may hold back a bit. Tali is overbearing and (sorry to those of you who think she is pretty), I don't think so at all. Malissa showed her true colors in about week 2, and they were not that great. I saw where someone asked about the weight. I am not sure which girls weighed in at 170, but that is what I weigh and they are all much bigger than I am, and I don't have a big top. Sorry, I think they all weigh more than the stated weight. I think there were a lot of beautiful women on here, too bad they don't realize their worth and too bad society shuns overweight. I am not sure where I stand on the idea of doing this show. Even on this site, there are puns about the weight and crying. I don't think that this show adds to the value of their self worth. It is all too real and sadly, they feel the rejections are because of their weight. It is true, Luke has kept the slimmest ones. I am just not sure this show was a great idea.
    Finally someone who agrees with me about Tali (ugh) I think she is very ugly facially. Her figure is ok and her hair is pretty......but that face is very unattractiive imo. Plus I agree about the inaccurate weights. They had Mel B at 220 lbs and she was much heavier than that.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3682382;
    Random thoughts about the F4:
    Mandy: least attractive, insecure and cries, probably wins
    Malissa: giant boobs, really don't know her, but he likes her boobs
    Anna: unbelievably tall, pretty normal acting, looks stoned
    Tali: beautiful, dresses well, no screen time, Luke seems disinterested
    Here's another thing - my impression is that these girls have the worst jobs, in general, of any group of bachelorettes ever. Some of the descriptions are self explanatory ("waitress") while others hint at a real job ("motivational speaker") but sound bogus. Are any of the girls (other than the rocket scientist and lawyer who got sent home), really gainfully employed?
    That, coupled with the fact that they started with only 20, coupled with the fact that most of them were not just chubby but morbidly obese, coupled with the endless self loathing and pity - all tells me that this show was hard to cast with strong candidates.
    So how does any of that translate into a proposal in a few weeks? We're getting down to the wire and in no way do I see marriage vibes from any of these people.....
    No 3G for iPhone here in northern lower Michigan. It is really slow.

sdl you know they come in all types so you can have Tali. everyone knows I prefer Mandy.

Other than that you are so right about the others and this so fake show. It's a low budget masacre. I just like figuring out who finishes in what place and why.

+ Reply to Thread