+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Regular

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Haven't been on here for awhile. Why does no-one think Anna may be one of the final 2 or the final 1? Mandy is sweet, but is afraid of getting hurt, so she may hold back a bit. Tali is overbearing and (sorry to those of you who think she is pretty), I don't think so at all. Malissa showed her true colors in about week 2, and they were not that great. I saw where someone asked about the weight. I am not sure which girls weighed in at 170, but that is what I weigh and they are all much bigger than I am, and I don't have a big top. Sorry, I think they all weigh more than the stated weight. I think there were a lot of beautiful women on here, too bad they don't realize their worth and too bad society shuns overweight. I am not sure where I stand on the idea of doing this show. Even on this site, there are puns about the weight and crying. I don't think that this show adds to the value of their self worth. It is all too real and sadly, they feel the rejections are because of their weight. It is true, Luke has kept the slimmest ones. I am just not sure this show was a great idea.

I think Anna will go at F4
    Tali will go at F3
    Malissa will go at F2
    Mandy will be F1

FORT Newbie

I agree that Anna will probably go at F4 - her pause when Luke asked about wanting to get married was pretty telling.

Tali will probably go at F3 because of cultural differences.

I'm not entirely convinced that Mandy is the one who's mom throws her under the bus. It would be pretty classic Fleiss to edit Malissa to look really confident and then have her mom talk about her confidence issues. It would also give Luke reason to doubt Malissa and choose Mandy in the end.

But who knows. It seems like they always try to switch it up and surprise us with these shows.

I still think Mandy is F1. They have the deepest conversations (at least of what they've shown on the show... we already know from the NYT article that they edit things to look much different than they actually are). If Luke is truly looking for a wife, I think he and Mandy have the best conversation and foundation for a relationship (using the term "foundation" quite loosely in this situation... how can you have a foundation after 28 days of speed dating while competing with 19 other women?).

Anyway. Just IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3680011;
    I agree that Anna will probably go at F4 - her pause when Luke asked about wanting to get married was pretty telling.

Tali will probably go at F3 because of cultural differences.

I'm not entirely convinced that Mandy is the one who's mom throws her under the bus. It would be pretty classic Fleiss to edit Malissa to look really confident and then have her mom talk about her confidence issues. It would also give Luke reason to doubt Malissa and choose Mandy in the end.But who knows. It seems like they always try to switch it up and surprise us with these shows.

I still think Mandy is F1. They have the deepest conversations (at least of what they've shown on the show... we already know from the NYT article that they edit things to look much different than they actually are). If Luke is truly looking for a wife, I think he and Mandy have the best conversation and foundation for a relationship (using the term "foundation" quite loosely in this situation... how can you have a foundation after 28 days of speed dating while competing with 19 other women?).

Anyway. Just IMO.
    According to the LA Times article whoever is the one mom throws under the bus won't matter. In their article they discuss Luke meeting with the producers to get coaching before the ring ceremony. They really push him about the one who is not confident according to the mom since at the begining he said he wanted a confident woman. He made two statements that were inportant. 1) does she really have concerns about herself or 2) is the mother just concerned for her. Then when asked 'you are going to let this unconfident girl go right' he responds "NO" what I really need is more time with these girls.

Malissa's time with Luke hasn't had the kind of serious discussion yet necessary to make a long term relationship. So far it is all physical and ladies let me assure you that's important but you need to be so much more for a man to want you long term. Find a way to challenge him.

Spent time just now looking at comparisons of hands for the proposal SC. I feel that Malissa's and Tali's fingers are too short. Since I don't think Ann will be F1 it has to be Mandy with all those freckles photoshoped out. In some of Mandy's PI's she has the tan lines and longer fingers. You can see it when she is wiping away the tears which is her posible downfall (too many tears in episode a week ago but far fewer this week). Luke and Mandy in just a few times together have discussed inportant things. The article mentions their religion discussion while getting their spa treatment and TPTB didn't let us hear it but the article said it was important to Luke and he was impressed. What do you all think?

Others have made a big deal about Tali and Luke making out at the spa date. Also according to the article they were kissing some while getting their foot massage and the producers wanted to cut it off and get Luke to his next 1 on 1. They then had one more kiss in the hall. It really wasn't that big a deal.

Again according to the article it was 25 days total filming. WOW talk about speed dating!
    Last edited by eowenc; 08-27-2009 at 02:31 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I want to add to the above post further thoughts on the proposal SC. When I said that I didn't think Anna would be F1 I should have added that her fingers are long enough but too thick. Proposal girl has long but thinner fingers. What do you think? I literaly have spent hours rewatching episodes and stoping, backing up, slow motion forward and backward on any video of the F4 where their forearm and or hands are involved. I have no facility to do SC so can't actually prove anything but it is my general observation. What do you think?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;3679873;
    It is all too real and sadly, they feel the rejections are because of their weight. It is true, Luke has kept the slimmest ones. I am just not sure this show was a great idea.
    i am someone who wrote that i thought he'd get rid of the oldest ones first, and then the heavier ones. that said, the too young and too immature nanny thought she'd be let go cuz she was the heaviest one left, and then looney kristen thought she'd be let go cuz she was the heaviest one left.

i'd say they both were let go due to their "personality", NOT their size.

FORT Fogey

This is off-topic, technically, but didn't know where else to post it. Can anyone explain why the threads for Luke and the remaining contestants are closed most of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3679792;
    Ryetted...If you could PLEASE get the caps for next weeks hometown visits would be awesome..You are so good to us..Thank YOU
    You bet! I'll have my HD back next week, too!

+ Reply to Thread