+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3628728;
    Here is the proposal:

Haven't seen the show, but there isn't much of a tummy on whoever takes this.

Tali??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3676888;
    To: SDL -- excellent post. The problem is with the American TV-watching audience, which wants things down on a low level. If Tali and Luke did indeed have serious and meaningful conversation, it would not have been appreciated or understood by the average TV viewer. JMHO.
    Not all of the American TV-watching audience is mindless as alluded to from the above quote. Some of us just like watching mindless TV. I bet if we actually got to see what REALLY happens while filming we would not mind it at all. You just can't take any of these shows seriously, they are like reading people magazine, or some fluff novel, something to relax with, nothing more. I'm sorry they are showing the insecure side of these beautiful women, just like when they insist to show the bit__y side of the skinny ones.

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3669751;
    My new predictions:

F1: Mandy
    F2: Malissa
    F3: Heather
    F4: Tali

I think Tali's probable religious differences will get in the way of her being a finalist. Heather is quickly becoming audience favorite - classic Fleiss move for F3. Malissa is having a very physical relationship with Luke - classic Fleiss move for F2. They kept Mandy quiet the first couple weeks and then she just kind of exploded onto the scene this week. And from the NY Times article we know she had a much more significant conversation with Luke during their massages than was shown in the episode. She was chosen 1st two weeks ago, 2nd last week, and this week every time they were in a group Mandy was right by Luke's side.

ITA! If you use the normal edits we have seen in Fleiss productions in the past. F2 is the physical edit and so far that is Malissa. F3 is the great friend edit which so far has been the very fun Heather. Like you say F4 will probably be Tali because of the differences in culture, etc. IMHO that then leaves Mandy as F1 but that is more than just a process of elimination. I watch these shows closely and try to catch the reactions of the lead when interacting with the contestants. My favorites don't always finish as F1 but look for the one that handles speed dating well and works at building a relationship with the lead. Recent examples are Molly and Ed they both handled speed dating well and were the best at relationship building. These are the things that TPTB have to show us in order to explain the F1 choice but they work hard at either hiding it as long as possible or throw in a lot of adversity to keep us off the right trail. Don't be fooled.

Mandy in last weeks episode stated she is willing to hang in there and her whole life she doesn't give up easily. She stated to Luke how she felt about him in a very cute way. His responses were warm and thouthtful. He also said that her kiss at the spa made him feel different than any other kiss ever had. Tomorrow night we will learn more but the HTD's are usually the turning point. If Mandy is the one that mom throws under the bus or wants children but doesn't like babies then she could be in trouble or simply the victim of an edit meant to throw us off. She won't be the cultural difference one because she and Luke both are into their Christian religions from what we have learned. In addition Mandy's hands and forearms have the tan lines and are a little slimer than the others. I've stopped - rewound - replayed hand, wrist and forearm shots for what seems like days now. Only Tali and Mandy could fit but Mandy is closer. The proposal picture gal has no freckles that you can see and Mandy has plenty of those but good photoshopping can take care of that. What do you think?

You probably already guessed that I really like Mandy. While I will admit that, I still want to remain impartial. That's going to be really hard because Mandy reminds me a lot of the only woman in my life to be even close competition to my dear bride.

Can't wait for tomorrow night. I'm really getting into this show.
    Last edited by eowenc; 08-25-2009 at 12:58 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3631015;
    whoever it is has an interesting tan line on their hands - and I don't see that on Malissa

but it could've been a tan she got WHILE BORED AT THE POOL during filming or it might just not be visible in the lighting from the other shots - but she's not a very tan girl... sooooooo long story short I'm thinking she's not the last girl standing
    Remember fleiss is running the show. Fleiss just might be pulling a fast one concerning whose wrist is really the one. Doubt this is the winners hand he never just gives us answers on a silver platter.

FORT Newbie

I like his top four. I am not sure who I like the most, but I think I would be happy with any of them...not that my opinion matters for something that happened a while ago. LOL

FORT Newbie

wow....
    i was dead on about the F4

Quote Originally Posted by hockeychick88;3679117;
    wow....
    i was dead on about the F4
    Congratulations, I really thought Heather would make it but preferred Anna (see my post last night in the 8/18 spoiler thread). The final 4 are all going to be good if he chooses any of them. It seemed that Malissa's edit improved a lot last night. Thought she would be the F2 physical edit but TPTB did a good job on me now I have doubts about Mandy my preffered F1 because of Malissa's edit.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900;3678540;
    Remember fleiss is running the show. Fleiss just might be pulling a fast one concerning whose wrist is really the one. Doubt this is the winners hand he never just gives us answers on a silver platter.
    Its hard to tell from the pics who this girl is. Yea ur right, that could just be a photo stage designed just for the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3679184;
    Its hard to tell from the pics who this girl is. Yea ur right, that could just be a photo stage designed just for the previews.
    I've given up trying to sleuth the proposal girl SC. If anything the size of the girl and the arms as well as the tan line IMO would probably be Mandy but they would have had to photoshop out all those freckles if this is even a photo of one of the actual girls on the show. With MF shows you never can trust what you see in previews until you see it on the show.

Remember this quote from the LA Times article?
    "Conley has spent the day with the families of the four remaining women, and tonight he must send one home. One by one, he chats with the ladies in the house's expansive backyard. (The Times has agreed not to identify the finalists.)

One of the women clarifies that she wants to be a mother, even though she doesn't like babies. Another tells him that their relationship would not come second to her career. One is worried that their cultural differences could get in the way. The last is stressed that her mother told Conley that she needs a lot of reassurance."

Now that we know Malissa, Mandy, Anna and Tali are the final 4, who fits which description. My guess:

Malissa - "wants to be a mother even though she doesn't like babies"
    Mandy - "stressed that her mother told Conley that she needs a lot of reassurance"
    Anna - "relationship would not come second to her career"
    Tali - "cultural differences could get in the way"

+ Reply to Thread