+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Newbie

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

I hope Luke can tell the differance between Lust and Love. Two girls come to mind as being lust Tali and Mallissa. When he pick I hope his mom gives him gidance on the differance. Hope he doesn't pick Tali and Mallissa, because luke will be able to tell she was picked for the wrong reason.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3673334;
    I haven't watched this show but I think Tali is quite lovely in appearance -- does she have a good personality?
    From what little they've shown us, Tali seems to be the only one who is intelligent, mature, thoughtful, articulate, and doesn't wallow in her tears in every interview. Plus, I think she is beautiful.
    Here's what I can't figure out.....they say she is 5'4" and 190lbs? I've looked at her from every angle and I can't find the fat. She has huge boobs but so does Malissa, who has about the same dimensions, and Malissa looks a lot heavier. Heather is just obese.
    Has anyone seen a picture in which Tali looks as fat as any of the others?

FORT Newbie

Jealousy like Tali and Mandy have is a turn off for any man. They may get a little more attetion then but it will not last. That leaves Lukes choice as Mallisa or Heather. Guess we will wait and see. If Luke is smart he will also be looking for maturity in the women he picks.

FORT Newbie

I don't think this hand is malissa's. I leaning towards Amanda hand. We need someone to post pictures of her hand to compare with propose picture.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900;3676139;
    I don't think this hand is malissa's. I leaning towards Amanda hand. We need someone to post pictures of her hand to compare with propose picture.
    Huh? Amanda was already sent home.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mickaylal;3673792;
    I dont like her. I find her to be snarky.
    Mickaylal - why do you find tali snarky? we have hardly seen/heard anything from her. i know you don't like her looks, but what has she said that's snarky?

i think in the previews she was giving kristen [sp?] excellent, articulate advise.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3676616;
    Mickaylal - why do you find tali snarky? we have hardly seen/heard anything from her. i know you don't like her looks, but what has she said that's snarky?

i think in the previews she was giving kristen [sp?] excellent, articulate advise.
    I agree. There are screencaps in which she is snuggling with the other girls. She gives real advice and seems to express genuine concern when others are let go. She seems to be well liked. She was very affectionate with Luke, although they chose not to show it.
    Ok, I have 2 confessions to make:
    First, I like this show. I find it interesting and more real than TB, although they should cut back on the pity party.
    Second, I have a small crush on Tali. Nobody has to agree with me, but I believe that she has been edited out because she is attractive, articulate, smart and sane - and that's not what they want to show. In the LA Times article, there was something that alluded to this......they said that Luke and Tali were all over each other in the spa, but what the producers really objected to was how serious their conversation was. They coached Luke to "lighten it up on the conversation," ie dumb it down for the audience.
    They'd rather show fat girls wallowing in self pity, and Luke being kind enough to forgive them for being overweight - which is the part of the show I find offensive.
    Reality TV should be real, which of course it rarely is, but I honestly think that if they showed this series exactly as it went down, it would work this time.

FORT Fogey

To: SDL -- excellent post. The problem is with the American TV-watching audience, which wants things down on a low level. If Tali and Luke did indeed have serious and meaningful conversation, it would not have been appreciated or understood by the average TV viewer. JMHO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by HillCntryGrl;3676142;
    Huh? Amanda was already sent home.
    I was talking about Mandy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900;3677269;
    I was talking about Mandy.
    I'm changing who I think it is. Read LA newpaper article. A single line he said made me sway toward Heather. Like I have said earlier about the hand he proposes to. Actually now that I think about it, they would compliment each other nicely.

+ Reply to Thread