+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3673055;
    Anyone want to guess who is walking away and Luke is running to? I would guess Tali because of the preview she does not know if she can handle him dating all the other girls. Besides seeing her in a couple of shots she seems to be getting 1 minute of screen time an epsiode. What's up with that?
    I was assuming it was Mandy! She seemed like she was going to leave after the pillow crying scene.

I haven't watched this show but I think Tali is quite lovely in appearance -- does she have a good personality?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3673334;
    I haven't watched this show but I think Tali is quite lovely in appearance -- does she have a good personality?

We haven't seen enough of her, up to this point, to make any kind of assessment. She got SQT with Luke at the spa date, but none of it was shown. Apparently this Tuesday night we will see more of her.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3673494;
    We haven't seen enough of her, up to this point, to make any kind of assessment. She got SQT with Luke at the spa date, but none of it was shown. Apparently this Tuesday night we will see more of her.
    I dont like her. I find her to be snarky.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3672850;
    Everyone has different tastes, but I'll guarantee you if you polled a thousand guys on the "real world "attractiveness" of the F4, it would come out:
    1. Tali (by a huge margin)
    2. Malissa
    3. Mandy
    4. Heather
    I think Tali will end up being a very successful plus sized model. She looks great in clothes. The others don't have the right shape or look.
    Wouldn't it be interesting if Tali came on the show with that as her goal?
    Wouldn't be the first time someone went on one of these deals for "the wrong reasons."
    You can guarantee that really? Because I think Heather is way more attractive than Tali. In some pictures Tali is pretty but not on video imo. Plus her snarky attitude

FORT Newbie

I think we might me surprised who he picks. Fleiss is big on showing a love story one we can all see as show goes on.
    The hand is probably edited from the regular weekly cermoney along with the voice over of Luke proposing. Sorry but fleiss does not make it so easy by showing the hand of who he proposes to. He wants us to think we have it figured out but guess again we don't.

I have a question and an observation about a SC: SC is from post#8 picture 16. This is the boat picture of Tali I mentioned seeing. The question I have is could this be a FD? I think this because the clothing she is wearing in this SC is way different than the one of the 3 going to the beach we see of her. The boat also seems to be maybe a rigger or a speedboat. Also when it mentioned they go to Hawaii, are they going to Maui by chance? I'm beginning to think or guess that Mandy & Tali are in final 2, with me leaning towards Tali being F1. I could be proven wrong though!
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 08-22-2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: spelling
    It's got to be love.

FORT Newbie

I've been enjoying your discussions, thought I'd add my .02 for what it's worth. I'm thinking Tali or Malissa, and that does look like Tali's hand!

I can't believe that poor, distressed Kristian is still in it, I cringe every time she says "I'm in love with him" that's scary, not even "I might be falling in love".

I always wonder what happens when they move on to real life, no more arranged dates, limos, elaborate dates, back to work and all of that. I hope they give us an update. I've never watched the "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette", I prefer something that isn't 'run of the mill'. I'm enjoying it so far.

FORT Newbie

Oh, and yes, the constant crying is wearing on me, without that, I'd be much more enthused.

FORT Newbie

If the story line is going along the lines of the Bachalor then the preview are not fortelling the end. The one we think is going home towards the end will probably not be the one we expect. Also the hand shown in the proposal is not way the hand of th winner. Fliess just doesn't put it out in front to make it easy to figure out who it is.

+ Reply to Thread